Short hair loli Bat > Long hair loli bat > Teen bat > Oppai bat

Short hair loli Bat > Long hair loli bat > Teen bat > Oppai bat

Does anyone have that Shinobu chart that shows all her forms?

>calling a complete Kisshot, Shinobu
>2016

decent kizu subs when?

This, but in reverse order

>Long hair loli bat > Short hair loli Bat > Teen bat > Oppai bat
FTFY

I forgot to name it so this will have to do.

loli form shinobu in sundress is the ultimate shinobu.

I want to see the TV series Shinobu drawn with the super silky hair she has in her Kizu designs.

This is maybe the first time that the taste of someone on Sup Forums precisely matches mine.
You, sir, are my fucking nigger.

Thanks, here have best Bat

Yes, Short hair loli bat is a goddess. I wish she kept her hair short and kept her clothes

Why is she always barefoot?

Who sent the department of redundancy department?

Because my dick requires it.

Sometimes she wears heels or sandals, but she spends so much time barefoot because she has beautiful feet and Shaft is full of footfags,

I became a Batfag during Nise
Became a Super Batfag during Kizu

I basically jumped straight to super batfag status during Nise. There were too many small touches that just made Shinobu shine.

soon

>Liking Oppai Bat

I've loved her since Bake but wasn't head over heels until Nise. I've loved her with every fiber of my being since then.

>not liking one of Shinobu's forms

Everybody likes to rag on Nisio for Character Development, but I never see anyone call him out on one of his greatest sins:

[Spoiler]Growing Kanbaru's hair out.[/spoiler]

The wait for subs will kill me.

But when she let that long hair down Kanbaru was at her most beautiful.

Because I asked Shinbo if he could, and he agreed. What a nice guy.

Nothing has ever topped Bake's Kanbaru.

Oppai Bat a best

I would have agreed until I saw short hair bat

>Bat has a top tier sexy body
>tfw can't fap to her because I respect her too much

I'm just gonna gush about this a bit more. The reason this stands out to me is because Shinobu is supporting Araragi completely fucking perfectly. The way she displays complete confidence in him and then naturally steps back and lets him be the star is something that shouldn't stick out, but her complete lack of grandstanding or trying to make it about her is so impressive that it wraps all the way back around. This is an 11/10 way to have someone's back.

And yet she somehow becomes the star in almost every scene she's in.

I don't have the puritan indoctrination of sex = evil/disrespectful so that's not an issue for me. I just can't fap to anything that shows her being unhappy. If anything, she has expanded my tastes by virtue of making anything sexy. Sure, there's the times when I hit a landmine and feel like shit for days, but the rest is worth it.

>Neotaremonogatari is still ongoing
For what purpose.

Please don't mention that filth. People might be eating.

>Omae-sama

>when she draws it out or turns it into 'omae-sama yo'

Nise Monkey > Bake Monkey

Cakeshot is the best.
No wonder Araragi saved her twice.
He didn't want to see her beautiful face crying anymore.

Are you counting the aftermath of their battle or his vision of their first meeting as the second time Araragi saved her?

> Are you counting the aftermath of their battle
This. He didn't let her die for his sake.

I love how it turned into a stupid competition of who got to die for the other person's sake.

Arararagi is a manlet

It was stupid and it was beautiful at the same time.

Have a decent high quality image without the paper folds?

No

CUTE FEET

I won't disagree.

Somehow a lot of their most touching moments are part of some farce. The way Araragi starts sprinting to help her faster than he can think when he has a vision of their first meeting is beautiful as well, but it's literally right after he said that he regrets saving her.

Why do you all like Bat so much?

.> he has a vision of their first meeting
Now I know how they will use this shot in the third movie.

I don't have all day to list the reasons. As a heavily abridged version: she has a lot of different sides to her personality that she switches between to great effect and she's a fundamentally good person tempered by life shitting on her nonstop for centuries, which makes her interesting, easy to root for, and easy to forgive.

That vision happens in Owari 3, not Kizu.

Can't say better bro

Oh, you are talking about Hell.
But something similar was in the end of Kizu too.

I vaguely remember something like that happening in Kizu, but I'd describe it as reminiscing or just plain remembering. He had a Vision with a capital V in Owari 3.

fug

I don't know which version I honestly prefer, but I want to rape the 2nd from the left most.

Found the version with the ages. 10 is definitely getting raped.

>fundamentally good person tempered by life shitting on her nonstop for centuries

Are you referring to her story about her past and how she was worshiped as a god?

>Loli short hair Bat with pink dress
This is fine too.

>Hey kid, wanna /ss/

What would you do?

I think he is talking about Wazamonogatari.

>Sorry I'm into little girls

Call the cops and then go mess around with loli Shinobu.

Sexy designs.
That and of all the Monogatari characters who are all flawed in one way or another, Bat is the least flawed.

did you draw that?