/ss/

Don't forget to post everything you got or secret s/a/nta loli will be very sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151505137
s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151505137/#151581893
adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=97998).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still haven't gotten everything though.

The mod killed the thread lad, I don't think anyone else is going to show up

Why? They've been a thing for years and they only show up at this time of year. And the stuff that's shown is mostly Sup Forums related like buyfag threads. Then again they tried getting rid of those too.

Did they not succeed in doing that?
And yeah, they did delete it. desuarchive.org/a/thread/151505137

Buyfag threads are still around. I think they're just not allowed to link to the guide.

>spoiler
What the fug, so that's what happened after the last time I checked.
Still, I wonder how many people received stuff this week. SantaLoli said that they'd start dealing with those that got grinched after new years.

>not allowed to link to the guide
>basically the thing that made them useful
Wew

Yeah. Kinda weird since sadpanda, /ss/ and buyfag threads have been allowed on Sup Forums for years.

People gave out some nice obviously Sup Forums related stuff this year.

>newfag mods being newfags
what there to be surprised about

so is that it?
no more /ss/ ever? the anti-grinch squad never getting peoples back? people never knowing what happened to the mail?

>newfag mods
why is this allowed

because nagasaki wants to follow moots footsteps and hire moderators from /r/Sup Forums

SantaLoli Mentioned in the previous thread that they would start implementing the anti-grinch squad assignments after new years. My guess is to wait until then before reporting being grinched. As for the rest, I don't know. Do the other boards such as /k/ have something similar to deal with in regards to their /ss/ threads? I.e. a mod deleting their shit

>Do the other boards such as /k/ have something similar to deal with in regards to their /ss/ threads
I heard that Sup Forums and Sup Forums ss threads are also being deleted
blame /qa/ since they complained how ss thread were apparently raid threads

Ones on /toy/ are still going, but then again it's literally melting down right now.

qa was a mistake.

>/qa/
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the people putting in those complaints don't really frequent the boards they complain about or are trying hard to fit in? This has all been allowed for years.

well there was an user who said that most of the complaints there are from janitors posing as anons who want to mold Sup Forums to their liking I didnt believe it at first but when i saw the anti sakurafish and koume thread 5 days ago it got me to think

That kinda fits in with how not too long ago all generals were supposedly getting purged, but certain ones still remained.

>This has all been allowed for years

Things change.

Damage report
How many gifts sent?
How many posted?
How many received?

0/0/0

>Things change.
Generally because of idiots who refuse to fit in and instead attempt to make the board fit them yes?

>Generally because of idiots who refuse to fit in and instead attempt to make the board fit them yes?
why should hiro conform to old ways when its not profitable for him to do so

I received a gift!

It will never be profitable for him to do anything, Sup Forums is not profitable.

well with the upcoming /vip/-a we will see how for his greed goes

Nice.

/vip/-a
Is it not just /vip/? And fuck that shit if he goes any further I'm bailing into backup Sup Forums

A very big thank you to JO of BC. I really hope you watch KC and enjoy it.

apparently they want to experiment on /vip/ exclusive board to apparently lessen the shitposting pass users can experience

That's pretty fucking obnoxious Hiro I swear to fucking god don't make me abandon Sup Forums

is that red scarf supposed to make it look like she's been decapitated

And there is a blu-ray of the OVA! This is particularly excellent because of the ending, which I won't spoil here in case you read this and have not seen the show. But excellent choice! Really!

he knows you'll be back user and eventually buy a pass

And a neat hand-towel which I might turn into a golf towel of Raildex franchise!

Thank you for these thoughtful gifts, I am really excited to re-watch KC and see the OVA on a TV instead of small monitor because I am incompetent and cannot make it happen in any other way.

- MW

Bitchnigga I had a pass until /vip/ became a thing because I thought "hey moot might've been a faggot but the pass doesn't do anything but stop captchas". Then I stopped having one because Sup Forums GOLD unironically became a thing.

I'm not a Raildexfag, but that looks like a neat towel.

It has a pleasant texture. I was really impressed because I listed both Misaka and Misaki as the raildex girls I like, and the towel has both.

>backup Sup Forums

????

There are other Sup Forumss besides Sup Forums.org/a/.

That aren't more trash than this one?

Well at least I think so

I saw in a previous thread that MS from NL may have been grinched. Did his Santa come through?
If not I'd like to anti-grinch him. MS, if you see this, is the PO box on your card going to stay the same for the next few months? Are you the same bracket as in 2014?

I missed out and got nothing!

It did

Excellent! I was worried because he is an awesome Santa.

A slightly late card arrived!
Thank you very much, BB from Netherlands.
Your drawings are absolutely adorable! But I'm slightly confused, why did you glue Honebami upside down on the card?
Frohe Weihnachten!

My user recived part of the gift on 28th but still didnt post it. Did he hated it?

yes

Most likely not at home.

>implying pass users aren't the worst shitposters.

I ain't got time for CAPTCHA when there's shitpostin' to be done

I actually sent and received everything back.
Feels odd and good.

I'm really glad you like it! I was afraid the gift was kinda small.
And I got a card from you today, it's really cute! Thank you very much.

>finally get a card
>entirely rude bullying the entire way through
I aint posting that shit

Post it to shame your SS. I don't get why people need to be assholes about other people's tastes. I don't like some of the shows that my assignment put on his wishlist, but I still made sure to pick out the best I could for him.

Were you told your taste was shit?

>actually being insulted by bullying
post it faggot

MMP from Latvia

I just sent you your gift.
I am very sorry for being so late, but I received the last present for you yesterday.
Have a happy new year and stay well.

Don't read package description. I wrote it in my language just in case, so you won't spoil yourself accidentally. Prices for each present are also randomized, so don't pay attention to them.
I really don't know why you have to write all these details, but that's the procedure.

And moot likes Rei. Try again, user.

>/vip/ss/ next year
I want to see newfagmod delete that and then gets banned out for it.

But getting your shit wrecked by another user is really nice. I always shitpost in my cards.

I'm glad you enjoyed your gift!

Sorry about the packing peanuts; I didn't have a box big enough to fit all the gifts so I brought it to the UPS store to have them pack it and they insisted on using the enormous box (probably so they could charge me on the billable weight) but I was too tired to argue.

Anyway, again, have a happy new year!

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151505137/#151581893

Reposting since I haven't gotten a reply from Scarfanon yet.

I was a little mean and bullied my user too.

I'm sorry user, I was just trying to fit in. Your taste isn't that bad.

It was always facebook shit. Last time I complained about it, I was called newfag again, but then the mod deleted the thread. I didn't even report it. Suck my dick.

facebook shit or not senpai these threads are still better than half the threads made on Sup Forums

>I aint posting that shit
Don't want the rest of the thread bully your re:zero loving ass as well, huh?

I think it was because the last thread was heading away from /ss/ discussion and more towards video games. Banning the OP was uncalled for though.

1/1
1/1
0/1 it got lost in mail.

I just did cards this year.
9/9
4 (might've missed some)

Of course I'd prefer if the mods deleted the threads that are even worse.

But the moderation is pretty arbitrary.

1 gift, 6 cards
2 cards
1 card

1 gift, 5 cards
3 cards
1 gift, 5 cards.

As a Sup Forums gold pass holder since 2012, i almost exclusively shit post. /vip/ is a dumb idea and board specific versions won't be any different.

>3 cards sent
>0 cards posted
>0 cards received

t-thanks

This great card came in the mail today. Thank you so much LC of Belgium!

>Still nothing in the mail.

A little late I know but finally got a stable internet connection.
Many thanks to A.M from LA Don't hate me user but I couldn't read the from address that well
T.B from IL
And the user who sent the one on the left who had no name on it or I'm just AMD idiot and can't find it You card isn't shit user, I love the drawing!
And many thanks to my Santa who sent me a card as well with my gifts!
Again apologies for being late and happy new year!

And the image doesn't send
Nice

I just got my first card! It's super cute and I love it. Thanks AC of WA Homura is absolutely acceptable and adorable, you spoiled me with drawing her 3 times. Although we'll have to agree to disagree about that first statement, but I still need to finish im@s

Can someone post the photobucket?

ignore the or part

>Tfw none of cards or gifts have been posted

It truly saddens me

1 sent
1 posted
1 recieved (and posted)

2/3 cards recieved, all of mine were posted though.

JS of WA here
Multi-post incoming

Thank you SC of KY, RO of CA, and BR of CA for the cards with the cute drawings.

1/5

This cellphone strap is pretty great too. Shiori doesn’t have a lot of merch, so it’s nice to have something one of a kind.

2/5

I see you got my card! Here’s how you display it.

3/5

Thanks LB of IL for the box of goodies! I’ll get good use out of that coffee cup, and the wall scroll is pretty classy. The Kara Nendo came with a spare blank face plate, does anyone know if it was supposed to include decals?

If I’m the same JS from WA, sorry I didn’t respond. The texts never came in because I had my cell deactivated for the last ten days while I travelled for the holidays. Send me another text, I’ll definitely respond this time.

4/5

So, as I was looking through the archives I found a post that I overlooked a year ago. Last year I was assigned to send Eric of CA some Akari stuff. One of the gifts I sent was a box of tea (adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=97998). To go along with the tea, I sent a tea ball (pic related) to put the tea inside. It got mixed up with the packing material and was sent to another user. Imagine the confusion when you receive a tea ball with no tea, you might think it was soundless jingle bell. Well, Eric of CA, I hope you found a way to enjoy the tea regardless.

5/5
Okay, that’s enough posting from me. Thanks to all those involved, and to all a good night!

Anyone else come to accept the fact they won't be getting any gift this Christmas, or New Years?
After checking my mail today, I have.

Very unfortunate too, considering it was supposed to my only gift since I'm an Ocean away from my family and friends.

Yes. I also only got one of the five cards I signed up for. One of my card anons said they were going to be late though, so maybe I'll at least be 2/6 next month.

Me too user. I don't think I'll even bother signing up for regifts.

It can't be helped. My user posted his gift and that's enough for me.

0/1
0/1
0/1

IM SO SORRY BUT I WILL EVENTUALLY SEND IT

i dont even care about receiving anything as long as i just see that i made one anons day. i was prepared for grinching
not only do i feel like a dumbass for obsessing over the mail in front of my family but also a failure because my anons either hate the cards or they got lost in the mail
i spent way too much time on those that i could've done doing actual duties

>1/1
>1/1
>0/1

You will get your shit pushed in if you're my Santa.

Justin from BC, if you're out there, pls respond.

I'm worried about you user ;_;