Just finished reading pic related. 79 hours total playtime, jesus fucking christ

Just finished reading pic related. 79 hours total playtime, jesus fucking christ.

Where to go next? F/Z anime? F/Z LN? F/Extra? F/HA? Tsukihime?

Also fuck HF normal end. True end left a wonderful feeling but normal end was so fucking depressing goddamnit. I want to believe the only real ending is where they all were happy watching cherry blossoms.

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kara no Kyoukai

fate/GO

F/HA next then F/Z then whatever you want

Does F/Z spoil anything in F/HA?

sorry i mean
F/Z next then F/HA then whatever you want

Zero before HA is fine i just recommend HA first because of release order. As long as you read F/SN first the rest of the order isn't a big deal.

>79 hours total playtime
I supposed you only read the first route? take a break and finish UBW and HF afterwards, and then F/HA. disregard everthing else, if you need fate themed edgy seinen shit watch Zero, if in need for magical lolis then Prisma Illya. Tsukihime is recommended to enjoy CP but not necessary

Fate/Extra and Fate/Kaleid Liner are my favourite parts of the franchise.

Honestly? You should re-read the Fate route. Fate route is super comfy once it's read after finishing the other 2 routes.

He's talking about HF endings in the same post so it's obvious he read everything. Also 79 hours is enough time to read everything unless you're really, really bad at english.

>Not starting with Tsukihime
Read HA and then Tsukihime

This is quality bait cause I can't tell if youre baiting or if you really read that slow

Can F/extra be played with only knowledge from F/SN VN?

Fuck your blog and go back to your shithole cancer.

It can be played even without any fate knowledge at all. It's a spin-off that stands on its own. A word of advice though, the gameplay is not for everyone, many people have criticized it. If you don't like it cheats can be used to bypass the grinding/more dull parts and using cheats on ppsspp is pretty easy, at least compared to other emulators I've tried.

>maybe if I use all the buzzwords then faceless nameless anonymous posters will accept me

~50 hours for each route
get on my level of slow reading

Thinking to read it! Is it any boring ? VNs looks really long and boring

>79 hours
Did you listen to all the dialogue?
I just read without listening and I still felt I was going slow.

Shut up Saber fag.

Definitely HA. Anything else is literally up to you.
You won't go wrong with release order.

>79 hours total playtime

Fuck you

>Can F/extra be played with only knowledge from F/SN VN?

>he wants to play rock/paper/scissors for god knows how many fucking hours
Fuck F/E

>Also fuck HF normal end. True end left a wonderful feeling but normal end was so fucking depressing goddamnit.
At least it's not as depressing for Sakura as UBW's true end.

>79 hours total playtime
bait

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3416
Did you really think this VN was just about sex?

>Hating on the "Get bad luck for single round against a mook and die" gameplay

Well, it's really long (60+ hours of reading), but if it's boring depends on how much you like the characters, setting, and concept. Play through the fate route and if you find that you enjoyed it, keep reading.

Most here that read the VN will tell you it's amazing, because it is. Just don't expect to finish quickly.

there was a handy image listing all the related media and how important they were to the canon circulating on Sup Forums years ago, i wonder if anyone still has it?

anyways, read f/0 if you want a prequel with almost none of the original cast, or f/haif you want some sol fanservicey scenes with f/sn characters and then drop the franchise, f/ha ending is basically "stop obsessing over fate/ and get on with your life you fucking hobo"

Last Piece > EMIYA

Hollow Atraxia

This?

Out dated as fuck now, F/UBW hadn't even aired yet

So it's missing a shitload of F/GO, F/E anime and I don't even know what else

What's the best fate spinoff? (i.e. not SN or zero)

HA by a mile

SN and HA really go together, so I'd say HA then Zero and then whatever.

HA isn't a spin off, it's a sequel in the form of a fandisc. Zero is a spin off though.

>enjoying the VN

It's supposed to be a joke

Calling HA a sequel would also be incorrect though.

>79 hours

Holy fuck that's more than 3 days! How the fuck did it take you that long to read it?

You read Hollow Ataraxia next. It's effectively a sequel to F/SN that takes place a few months afterwards.

Fate/Zero anime, F/HA VN, Kara no kyoukai movies, Tsukihime VN. After that there's a handful of good spin-offs, but steer clear of Fate/Grand Order most of all.

Read somewhere that F/SN has more words than the lord of the rings trilogy (F/SN has 800,000+ words). Although there was no source, it's believable.

So 70+ hours is realistic, especially so if you get a fair amount of bad ends and get every route end

If you're burned out by visual novels right now, watch Fate Zero.

What's wrong with Fate/Grand Order?
Just curious

Read Tsukihime and then brag about good you are in Type-Moon threads until someone who read an untranslated super secret fandisc arrives and slaps your shit by being smugger than you.

Median on EGS is 54 hours, so I'd still say it's a fair bit longer than normal

Don't wanna start another shitfest here, but it''s a crappy mobile game with a tacked on story, with the primary objective of making you spend real money to get waifus. If you just finished F/SN for the first time, there's a truckload of better and more interesting Type-Moon works to spend your time on.

F/GO basically takes everything that's bad about the Fate franchise (chuuni stories and waifus) and expands on them a thousandfold. Meanwhile it fails at the things that the Fate franchise actually did well (interesting ideas, solid characters, a sense of mystery).

F/GO initially started off as a potentially okay series but it just completely fell apart and embraced the retarded chuuni power levels in a bad way.

F/GO is good for what it is - a waifu gatcha game with retarded chuuni powerlevels. If that's all you want, you're in luck. But if you're looking for something more than that you won't get it.

As someone that been playing it since day 1 of its release the biggest issue with it is p2w gacha system and the horrible chapters (2 and 4) written by Sakurai that even the writer himself hates and regrets writing.

The chapters written by Higashide are range from pretty boring (chapter 1) to quite good (chapter 3).

Since Nasu took over (chapter 5-7) and started writing everything by himself the quality is honestly just as good as it was during F/SN, something he hasn't achieved even once when writing any of his other spin-offs.

The gameplay aspect started out really fucking bad but has been improved tremendously. It's still not worth spending any money on whatsoever.

Not really.

At very last Eclipses are essentially after stories for original routes.

Somewhat, no one can decide if the Rider one is post HF or just fanservice, but the Sakura one is definitely post HF True, where Sakura and Shirou are pretty casual about shagging in the afternoon.

For the Rider Eclipse, Nasu (was it Nasu? Someone else might have written it) teases that the real Sakura comes into the middle of it and says she knows Rider likes Shirou and she wants Rider to be happy because she feels she owes her, but it's all up to interpretation on whether you think that's true, or Rider is mentally pretty screwed up to make an Astral projection of her master domming her and then the rest being lite netorare (well kinda, Shirou does act like he loves Sakura during it), and she does erase Shirou's memories to say she wants him to stay with Sakura.

That Eclipse is just all kinds of fucked up, good for you nasty blood fetishists though.

When will Type Moon come up with something that isn't a half-assed rehash?

I want to do blasphemous things to Kirei's daughter

watch F/Z or read F/HA(any order of these is ok) then you watch KnK,then you read Tsukihime,after tsukihime you read tsukihme plus disc,after that you read kagetsu tohya using a walkthrough and after that you play melty blood react's story mode and then the arcade of every single melty blood game.
if you're terrible at fighting games,you can watch those on youtube

No, Fate/Zero was written alongside FHA. FHA also references things that happen in Zero. Also, FHA wraps up the series so..

F/extra can be played without knowledge from F/SN but you will notice certain things if you do play it beforehand. It is designed to be standalone for new fans.

>Tsukihime

1. Tsukihime
2. PLUS+ Disc
3. Kagetsu Tohya (fun disc)

>Fate

1. FSN
2. FZ
3. FHA (fun disc)

After you finish all those, wait for the Mahoyo english patch and then wait a decade for TM to make something new

F/E is filled with references of not only F/SN but Tsukhime,melty blood,KnK,Mahou Tsukai no Yoru and Notes. as well.
if you'll get bored because aside from the references,the only good thing about Extra is Tamamo.

No one has yet recomended user to watch Carnival Phantasm.

Shame on you anons, Shame on you

Rider's Eclipse is post HF True as well. Whole thing with Sakura is essentially illusion based on what Rider knows about Sakura and what she would expect from her doing in such situation. Illu-Sakura at first simply act as Rider would expect from Real Sakura if they seriously were about to seducing Shirou. But then Shirou traces whole dream and reverses spell upside-down. After that Illu-Sakura's target changes from Shirou to Rider herself and she simply help Rider to understand her own feeling, becase that simply something what Rider would expect from her.

No point until he has played Tsukihime

True, still Carnival Phantasm is a must for all Fate/TM Fags or Fags in development.

>He thinks type-moon will release something new in 10 years

>Fate/TM

Yeah, go back to wherever you came from

They will release more Fate products for sure

You must still believe.

I love Type-moon.
I can't wait for the Tsukihime remake.

>cancelled for FSN adaptions

why do you need 4 copies of fate?

It's not Fate anymore. Shit started going crazy in F/E, then more crazy in CCC. But in F/GO in Extella everything turns beyond retardism. No, of course there is tons of good ideas and concepts in in F/GO but in same time tons of absolutly ridiculous powerlevels, awful servant designs, awulf rewriting original rules of nasuverse, awful milking ideas like "possesion" so they can turn every charater into servant and milking money, god awful writing in non-Nasu chapters. F/GO fuck up everything. Even True Magic right now is useless trash.
Meanwhile Fate/Strange Fake takes best parts from Fate, Tsuki and makes everything right

>no DDD
>no F/SF
Pfffff

>not nasuverse
>all-girl cast
>written by shit writer
No, thanks

They are all different versions of Fate.
I still need the psp games and some of DS games.
I want to get DDD and the other novels.
also I plan to get a bunch of seiba

>Hoshizora Meteo
>shit writer

Rather forgotten than canceled.

Thing is though, post HF True Rider isn't wet about Shirou though. Harem memes aside, she pretty much acts as a family friend, and the only tension seems to be from Rin and Shirou, which Sakura laughs off.

I know that Rider doujins tend to be bordering on cheating, but the Canon of HF True seems to be pretty monogamous.

I probably should expand on that.
They are different releases, First Edition Release. Limited edition releases, Normal release and Special edition release with Ataraxia

I thought Rin starts dating other guys from London post-HF

>post HF True Rider isn't wet about Shirou
>she pretty much acts as a family friend
Dude, fact that ending showed shit regarding her character doesn't mean that there isn't something.

Isn't it hinted Rider is fucking Rin in the that end?

Dude, do you even know who is Hoshizora Meteor?

Yes, but the plot makes no sense, which is why I was saying it's fanservice. Medusa was trying to get Shirou to pursue Sakura more strongly (or such was her excuse), but the two shag like it's going out of style in that ending, to the point that even Sakura, who cums rainbows from a pat on the head from Shirou is saying she wants to slow it up a bit.

Shirou wants some kouhai bad, so Medusa has no basis for the excuse of "Sakura needs me to play matchmaker". That would only be for if they weren't in a relationship.

Yes. Author of Zvezda and Fire Girls trash.

Fellow 4 days bro.

I can't recommend installing the remixed songs from the Vita version of the game enough.
There's not a single instance where the original song is superior.

First, is fairly obvious that you knows utterly nothing regarding Hoshizora. Secondly you judge him by TV series that he wrote on demand and then bitching about his book series which you don't even read.
So let me tell you that Hoshizora is responsible for one of greatest novels of former Liar-Soft and pretty famous in japan. Nasu personally took huge effort to get him into Type-Moon.

Why do they call Kariya a pedophile? Is it just because he wanted to protect Sakura's smile?

Maybe that's reason why Rider's eclipse is hidden in shadow.
But you definitely can't say that she don't have hidden feelings for him in HF true.

>Also fuck HF normal end. True end left a wonderful feeling but normal end was so fucking depressing goddamnit. I want to believe the only real ending is where they all were happy watching cherry blossoms.
Really? I always felt the opposite way. The true end left such a bitter taste in my mouth. Shirou didn't deserve to live, let alone get such a sickeningly happy end.