Monster Musume

What happened to the last thread?

I'm wondering that too. It was up for a long time, looked away, then it was gone.

Last reply I saw, it was about squishing Rach, it was over 2 hours ago, and the thread was on page 8 or 9.

Perhaps the mods are redoubling their efforts to suppress these threads

Killing off a thread that's about to die does what exactly though? If a thread goes off topic for a few posts, let it have a chance to get back on track. If it continues being off-topic past an hour, then delete.

Came from being autistic on /fit/ and im spreading it here too, where can I find the MM manga what i keep seing images of

Try a manga reader site and check the credits page after a chapter.

I would fuck my own mother just to wrap those thighs around my head.

I'm in love with Lala[/spoler]

but I'm also starting to fall in love with Bina

Can someone please make a non autistic strawpoll for best girl, someone who will preferably remember them all this time

Inb4:
>non autistic
>Sup Forums
You get what i meen

>spoler
You cocked up

hiro is already starting some site poll (vote yes on proposition(you)) ,
maybey he should make a poll board.

if I were bina's bf I would secretly install cybernetic enchantments on her in her sleep.

Are dullahan children born pre-decapitated?

No they lose their head at puberty according to crab.

Is it possible to hang a dullahan post-puberty?

Don't worry. Committing sudoku as we speak.

Reminder that it's okay to not like fuzz

It's also very okay to like it.

>it's okay to like things
>it's okay to not like things

You people make me sick.

I fucked up

What accent do you imagine when reading Cerea's dialogue?

A more proper English accent is the best I can think.

Female Knight from MaoYuu, but in English.

Posh upper-class English accent, with a deeper voice. Not like obnoxiously posh, but still quite noticeable. When she's flustered or lets her guard down a bit of a Welsh accent sneaks in and her voice actually gets pretty high.
Her seiyu was great though, but I just can't imagine her without a posh accent.

A slightly deeper version of Rozalin from Disgaea 2, though sometimes it switches to a sort of Received Pronunciation; my mind can't seem to keep it consistent.

Is Mero salvageable as is or would a total abrupt reboot/personality change be necessary to take her out of 'least favorite' status?

Hey fuck you. Cuckfish is my wife.

She doesn't want to be, though

All the girls are there for different reasons. I'm not a feeshfag but I don't discredit anyone for liking her.

Nor do I wish to, I just thought she was extremely unpopular. I suppose I didn't consider some people are into that.

Twas an error then, but may I ask why?

To think, if they had slipped the whole cuckold fetish schtick in slowly and subtly over several chapters instead of having her just yell it out 38 pages in, people might not have hated it as much.

Snek is waifu

I can see Lala getting into edit wars on other-kin wikis, but I can't see her modding on Sup Forums.

>Cerea
Fancy slightly dramatic British accent. Gets extra dramatic during her little heroic speeches, turns very high pitched and accent becomes very minor after the inevitable smash cut that follows.

>Zombina
High energy but somewhat East coast, like New Yorker or even a bit of Baaahston twinge to her accent. Sounds like she's been chain smoking for a decade without the coughing and wheezing.

>Cathyl
Very twangy Texan. Hard workin' Suthrn' girl. End up interjectin' lot more cussin' for 'er too.

Those are the more interesting ones anyway.

U wot

Applejack

Don't be mean.

I like her personality and I don't think she's willing to commit to half of her fetishes in the first place. Plus she's cute.

Kys

There's no way Crabman thought back in the beginning that he'd be working on this manga and it's 2nd OAD in 2017.

Very okay indeed

Is there any place like an imgur album or something that has all of the mid-episode still images from the anime compiled?

U

no u

embrace the ponies

Does Lala smell like death or blueberries?

Pick a parody chapter you'd like to see:

>Miia as Venom Snake, Darling as captured Kaz Miller, other girls as various bosses from Metal Gear that she runs into along the way

>Centorea as Saber, Darling as a pretty incompetent Shirou and Rachnera as Gilgamesh with some gate of spiderweb joke

>Literally the little mermaid with Mero in the titular role but the other girls are characters from other romantic fairy tales/disney movies that keep butting in

>>Literally the little mermaid with Mero in the titular role but the other girls are characters from other romantic fairy tales/disney movies that keep butting in
I have a soft spot for fairy tale anachronisms. This one sounds the most interesting.

The Wizard of Oz with the MON girls as the scarecrow, tinman, lion and Doppel as the witch, with Smith as the Wizard himself

>Darling accidentally brews coffee from Suu
>everyone drinks it and gets blue eyes
>Darling assaults the emperor's palace riding on Miia's back

The best waifu

Shrek but he's replaced with Tio and Donkey is Doppel
Puss in Boots could be Zombina

Sup Forums please go

Never been there

>got a Papi wall scroll for secret Santa
>No nails to hang it up
>kinda embarrassed to hang it up even though I live alone

Pls help

Thumbtack?

>embarrassed to hang it up even though I live alone

Cmon, really?

>What happened to the last thread?

This is not your general you fucking retarded animeonly fag, mods just need to purge this circle jerking especially when there is nothing to discuss, the chapter came out almost 2 weeks ago.

MODS DELETE THIS GENERAL.

How lewd is it that you're embarrassed to hang it up even if the only person that will see it is you?

All pictures must be related to anime or manga. Quit breaking the rules.

Steve irwin living in the house and narrating their daily life.

>Parody chapter

That would be funnier as a parody anime or voice over.

Have fun waiting

I don't really like Lala. Her chuuni thing has gotten old, and she doesn't really do anything else.

>Now this heah is a woild Laahmia. Long fella aint'ee! (I'm a girl...)
>These fellas can grow up to thirteen meters long, and are known to constrict their pray for hours and hours before finally gettin' em all in. Croikey, caan you imagine?
>Next, this heahs a female centaah. Majestic, innshe? (Hmm, well we centaurs are a noble race...)
>CROIKEY, and look a'the size of them funbags!!! Centaas strictly eat vegetables, but that doesn't mean they can't pack a set of gonzo cans! (CEASE THIS LECHEROUS COMMENTARY)
>Lastly, here's the terrifying Arachne...Gotta be caahful, there's webs everywheAAAAH (Yeah, I'm not dealing with this)

>multiple species (except harpies) file restraining orders against him

Not dangerous enough for him
Perhaps the bike cop girls would be a better challenge

Manta ray monstergirl when

She would pierce our hearts with love

>rabbit girl with batman cape and devil tail
Nah.

Quick, where does you're favorite monmus want to go on vacation?

It reached page 10 and then a mod deleted it

This is what happiness looks like.

You forgot the part where he pokes them with a stick, and the part where he uses one of darling's naked torso photo/underwear as a bait to attract them

>saved my crop

Truly, the best ending for those who love true vanilla romance.

Faggot

Don't listen to these jokers. The fact that you're ashamed means you still have hope. I hung up wall scrolls under the logic that nobody will come into my room, and now nobody will come into my room.

Someplace secluded, without a lot of people.

You act like if you put up wall scrolls or posters or things like that in your room it means you don't have friends or that they'll freak out if they see them
If your friends get pissy because of what you put up in your own room that they see when they visit then you need to find better friends

Vanilla love is best love, especially when with best girl.

That stomach is too delicious to be Crabman's hand.
Is this fanart?

I can't look at anime Mia the same way again after Aqua from KonoSuba. And I known her from previous roles before. But I just shudder hearing her say darling in the OVA.

>you will never poke all of them with a stick and observe their reactions

>horse pussy

Slight celtic/irish/scottish. Just because no one knows what the Greek sounded like.

You said penis.

Is beautiful.

I really hope for your sake she's not underage. That puffy looks too pink and unused.

>Miia: D-Darling! Wait... Is this some kind of Japanese mating game? Maybe a pretense to a proposal?!? Oh, Darling, keep poking me then!!
>Papi: Huh? Are we making a nest? Does that mean you've decided on Papi?! Papi needs a nest for our eggs!
>Cerea: ...Perhaps you wish me to teach you to joust, master? Very well! Together mounted, we shall be unconquerable! Er, as long as you help keep my... balance...
>Suu: ? Is this from Kii? Did master want me to act more wooden?
>Mero: Dear sir, how discreet... is this now the only way you can show your affection to me, as a secret mistress? Oh, that my love should go so unrequited! So tragic!
>Rachnera: Ara, what a naughty thing to do, honey... you shouldn't go clearing cobwebs if you don't want to get stuck in them...

>No they lose their head at puberty according
is that an embarrassing thing for them?