Pseudo-intellectual rambling : The Anime

>Pseudo-intellectual rambling : The Anime

You didn't have to make me remember this

Guess I'm picking it up then

/thread/

It was actually enjoyable but the reveal was so disappointing.

Dropped this halfway through, the way the characters communicated with each other seemed so weird and forced.

Literally the opposite, god dammit Lelouch.

I guess this is one of those "Fuck you I liked it." anime for me.

At the end I still dont understand stand the motive.

>muh freedom

just fucking neck yourself stupid bitch

>reddit: The Anime

>At the end I still dont understand stand the motive.
>just fucking neck yourself stupid bitch

It's really not that hard.
She wants to be killed by someone, at first she planned for her daughter to kill her but the daughter killed herself instead. So her plan to give freedom to her daughter at the cost of her life failed but she still manage to succesfully escape.

why not just let police shoot her ?

This is Japan, not the USA. Police assisted suicide is harder.
Worst case scenario is she gets caught and imprisoned for life.

Its honestly the first time ive seen that kind of trick in a mystery story, that alone made it worth it.

There is nothing intellectual about Monogatari`s. Nishio strength is language and plot composition - he was never trying to be deep though, all his stories are very simple and straightforward.

>tfw too intelligent to watch Subete ga Fedora

Î’ecause she wanted to be killed by someone who liked/loved her.

Pseudo-intellectual rambling? Sure. But the murder mystery was well worth it. Anime is lacking murder mysteries and it's lacking well done murder mysteries.

>murder mystery was well worth it.

it's full of holes. how did the Aunt doesn't know about fake sister anyway. like what the hell

>hurr the OS crashed because the variable went over its max value
the fuck? it would just rollover back to its min value.

I liked the show though.

people who say monogatari is pretentious should be forced to watch this excuse for an anime instead

Maybe there is a real sister that lives in the US.
Or the Uncle lied to the Aunt about it.
The Aunt could be deceived both ways about that.

What happens when e.g. a signed int rolls over?

Tell that to pointers.

Murigan please.

I agree with this. It had me making up theories and kept knocking em down, which is fun.

Only thing really shit about it was that five minute conversation in English.

>it would just rollover back to its min value.

And what do you think that would cause?

>shit anime
>god tier op and ed
Such is life

>Pseudo-intellectual
This is always double edged sword. You call it pseudo-intellectual but for most people it's just simple things. If you call them "pseudo-intellectual" that means you don't even understand simple things. Be careful, user. You can be look dumb

>Thinking that is pseudo-intellectual

You havent seen shit. Pic related is the worst offender, ever.

It was great and AOTS if you didn't get spoiled like a retard, by going to the threads full of live action spoiler trolls.

>sensory deprivation tanks are actually holodecks that link your minds together

so this is the true power of linux

Those were just sensory deprivation tanks with speakers included.
All the fancy "holodeck" shit just happens inside their heads.
Like if Sensei pictures himself being on a beach, hearing Shiki's voice through the speaker is going to make him see Shiki on the beach with him.

That's why sensei was on a relaxing beach with her while Nishinosono was in an interogation cell. That's just how they imagined the situation.

The twist was well thought, I'm just sad they wasted a lot of time dealing with boring philosophical dialogues.

Uncle was in love with his niece and most likely lied to his wife; I mean, he even died for her.

Too smart for its crowd