Was he right or was he right Sup Forums?

Was he right or was he right Sup Forums?

Should have shot the owner too.

op is a ___

If your fucking dog is running around in somebody's house, especially a fucking vicious beast that could kill an adult or child, they have every right to shoot it. It's your fault for not monitoring it. It's not like it was a cat or ferret or something.

This desu

Pitbulls have a sordid reputation. Caution should always be taken around them. He was right, especially since dog was inside his home.

MY PITBULL IS GREAT WITH KIDS, IT'S THE OWNER NOT THE DOG BREED. =)

> This headline

sarcasm?

>muh baby muh baby
Only westwrnbminded womwn have pets that they treat like kids especially lonly women pathetic.

No, I use all caps and smileys when I'm extra serious, actually.

liek suscribe sageDDXXDD

Pretty much this. It's sad what happened, but the home owner had no choice. I would've done the same thing and I love dogs.

this.

Lol chuckled

I support pit genocide.

well done
fuck pitbulls, the niggers of the dog races. anyone who owns one of these monsters is a degenerate and should be shot

Why'd she let her baby run into other people's houses?
What a shit mother

Yeah SeemsGood I have no problem with this at all.

it's gonna be funny when people have robot dogs and swat teams shoot them thinkinh they're real dogs, then they charge into gunfire terminator style and rip em all limb from limb.

It could have been run over by a car just as easily ffs keep the beast on a leash.

>shitbulls

Honestly, only with a pitt I'd have done it. A large portion of that overall breed, does not listen to command. And I too, love doggoos.

how the FUCK does a dog just run inside somebody's house

how

It is a justified self-defense. Move along.

*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

He was, pitbulls are for niggers and chavs.

Good. Massacre these fucking subcanines.

through the door

Ha, just watched the video, it seems that is his daughter "How could you do this, Dad, you always control everything".

Dumb cunt.