Overlord

I've come bearing a gift
>Overlord Drama CD Vol 6
files.catbox.moe/44k9ox.mkv
Though only the first 7 minutes

Translated by kind user from a previous thread.

For the glory of Ainz-sama.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/0kqodz.srt
youtu.be/aLOf_O289XE
mega.nz/#F!OhwmzZ5C!xFAMhqHLyBNi9MxXO4TbiA
youtu.be/vpbZW07z-Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How kind.

Is this show any good?

Well, It's better than the rest of the isekai out there.

I'll take your word for it.

Yes, mainly because it's easier to self-insert.

The MC is ~30 yo virgin, probably a salaryman, and a productive member of society.
Socially awkward, doesn't like going out much, smart and versatile.
Prefer to spend his free time playing MMORPG, and talking to people online instead of face to face.
Find himself in new world similar to the game he plays but at the same time not the exact same.

Compare that to generic highschool kid with mystic powers that was granted by the gods of anime which will attract infinite numbers of women all lusting for his dick, and no hope for him to grow a pair of balls and pick one of them.

ainz is the most powerful wizard in anime

That's pretty cool
When did this cd volt come out?

>In Germany
>order vol 1-3
>1 and 2 arrive
>3 should come out in December
>get a call that they don't ship to germany anymore

Auch user, do they ship to neighboring countries if you're near the border? If you are and they do, you could have it sent to a postal office and pick it up from there, but I'd guess you'd not want to spend that extra cash on travel and postal expenses.

It's printed in Canada, not sure if they are shipping to France, but even then I would have to drive total of 3h. It's just not worth it when the book costs already 20€.

Yeah, sucks to be you then, I was thinking if you're in a border town then half an hour drive across could get it done.

Wonder if Nigel already got his hands on the new drama CD though, having the full translation would be nice.

But highschool genre give a chance to self-insert and re-live those days again.
Overlord is a harem as well, with all the girls and boys lusting after papa bones non existing boner.

I think overlord is all about power fantasy and inner monologue.
Where in Germany?
I'm in Düsseldorf and amazon ships there.

When did this come out? Thank you for the file.

A few days back. RiskyAnon uploaded it.

Where is everybody?

Most disappeared after Vol11.

A lot have no idea about this Drama CD too.

Nigel translates from chinese so need to wait until the ch guys translate it.

Well, sorry to break it to you but 90% of 'regular' anons during volume releases are A: Yewpress link hunters, B: Yewpress employees looking for a better translation of a story they like.

People probably just waiting until new volume.
Or full translation of drama CD.
Still, there it was said about Demiurge going with shizu and merc doppler? Or about Mare being Ainz 2.0. to elven slaves?

>DemiurgexShizu
Good taste user.

I only drop by threads when I smell new content, that's kind of sad to hear.

Can the non-adult NPCs develop psychological damage? As if Peroronchino came back and abused Aura and Mare would they develop mental dissorders, like PTSD, anxiety, depression and such?

Satan, Where do I get this?

Demi probably took CZ to snipe some important dude, so the doppel can disguse as him.

They are damaged beyond repair already, who the hell just smashes someone's head without a second thought.

You'd need some hardcore stuff to get them even worse

Friendly heads up.
Its is at the archive, 2 threads back I believe. And he also up loaded it on youtube.

I do like the fact that we're getting the Best Boy Demi volume.
Damn, there is so much things i want to see in the future.
I want to watch Mare go on a real mission, people misunderstanding him and witness little dark elf losing his shit. He is in some ways Ainz 2.0.
And we're not getting enough of the best son PA.
Seems like yes, it's proven that they can grow as a people. It means that it also likely that they can change as a people.

>Implying he didnt take her on a date since he noticed she's always laying around without anything to do, thus indirectly fulfilling Ainz wishes of letting his children venture out of Nazarick once in a while.
user please.

I'm here since 2015. Outside volume releases, threads were always the same 10-20 people. it was comfy

Your headcannon ain't working. CZ don't understand dates.

Demi is too professional to waste time on dates.

Moreover CZ is like always following Yuri around.

Actually there are a bit more. I guess the holiday season, a number have Anons have better stuff to do, other then lurk Sup Forums for Overlord threads.

Enjoy the comfiness until before august, when we're getting new vol.
I am also here since 2015. It was nice reading SPLAT and JUST with anons.

Hey if god told me to smash some fuckers head in I wouldn't hesitate either.

Crusader spotted

Also the sub file if anyone want it, and if you don't mind bad timing.
files.catbox.moe/0kqodz.srt
If translator user willing to continue translating this that would be great.
>Anons have better stuff to do, other then lurk Sup Forums in holiday season

>don't understand dates
A robot this lewd sure knows a thing or two about dates.

Just saw the first episode. I don't like the premise (what's up with these mmo animes?) but I like the setting and the fact that the MC is a goddamn lich lord. I've always wanted to be one in vidya and it's a shame that only Neverwinter Night 2's persistent world and Dominion are the only games that does it.

Anyways, Season 2 confirmed already?

I burned myself last time. I'm going to wait for a full transcript before I begin to move.

Overlord taught me that I'm probably not the only one with stomach pain and inner screaming at company meetings.

>Albedo
Really makes you think just HOW effective her charms are if Ainz, and undead whose sexual desires have been pretty much deleted, says that if he were human he'd be bawling on the floor for her like an idiot.
I mean if god said it to you face to face like he did with Mare, but you got me good there Deus Vult!

People get frustrated by high-school protagonist inability to get boner.

Papa Bones is literally incapable of getting a boner.

He gets psychological/mental boners though!
Technically it's not an MMO anymore if you've watched the whole anime.
>Anyways, Season 2 confirmed already?
Neverever;_;
It's not the greatest thing there is, but it's pretty good if even one of categories fits your tastes.

>knows a thing or two about dates.
user, she have memorized all of the kama sutra positions.
And she's an expert in snu snu interrogation.

I'm missing something in the translation, right?

The anime is barely average, but you'll see that the focus is very different from other MMO stories. People getting burned for having the wrong expectations all the time, which is much better in the LN with the different narrations

The robotic version is about removing parts of your other half and replace those with yours, etc.

Kinda suck if CZ removes your balls and finds nothing she has on her that can replace those.

But can she take the Rod of the Inccubus?

> if you've watched the whole anime.
I meant if you've watched the whole (1st)episode!

Which part?

Well, I assume albedo is making some sexual innuendo that makes demi uncomfortable, right?

Always wondered what Overlord would be if Albedo was the (last SB) Queen of Nazarick who's searching for his lost boyfriend (Momonga), same character since she refuses to do the lewd with anyone else so she just flicks it in her bedroom.

Fuck. That mega link got taken down.
If someone can upload the raws again I' can translate around 10 mins and continue if I don't get tired of it.

I meant the dakimakura.

>Albedo, Queen of Nazarick
>Looking for HIS lost boyfriend

Not sure user, but it would be pretty weird for us viewers. Then again, it might actually be popular, since it would be rather refreshing.

Well you can translate using youtube?

youtu.be/aLOf_O289XE

Oh take your time then.
Can use a trip to make it easier to search for in the archive?

mega.nz/#F!OhwmzZ5C!xFAMhqHLyBNi9MxXO4TbiA
Download fast. Will be removed in about an hour.

Well I'm 3 episodes in and I'm already liking it. That fucking Doom Knight was brutal as fuck. I thought this shit was gonna be tame.

>Neverever
I thought you were kidding until I googled and found that this shit was animated by Mad House. Guess I'm gonna be a light novel fag after this.

I want to read the Novel, please someone help me.

>tfw I learned that albedo's name is a reference to alchemy and not her white clothes.

So are rubedo and nigredo, of course
I wonder if there is a citrinitas in nazarick somewhere.

It's a good show because it's about an evil skeleton guy trying to conquer the world, told through the eyes of the villain

Read the LN it's pretty good. The anime covers the first 3 volumes. (there are 11 now)

google: "overlord ln"...

I did mate, but I couldn't find a single site putting the links.

>Season 2 confirmed

I hope not, I rather each vol have a movie for itself.

it's the first result for me.
What do you see ?

On one of the first sites you need to scroll down deeper.

I found the entire thing on Epub and PDF versions with a few seconds in google. I'd link them here but I don't want some yen press spy taking them down.

Can someone answer me what happened with frog? Didn't the Slane Theocracy resurrect her and find out about Ainz?

This appears to take place during the construction of the base in the tob forest, am I getting that right? and if this is volume six where are the others, last I checked youtube only had up to volume 4.

From the vol10 intermission - no. They don't know what happened to her so some of us theorised that it's a Zuranon.
They do however know what happened to Sunlight Scripture. They figured this out by themselves after some time.
We have little info to work with so we wait.

If Albedo and Shalltear weren´t so pushy and instead treated Ainz like a normal person and tried to make some interesting conversation with him, couldn´t they win the skellyman over?

Her corpse was taken by zuranon presumably, nothing happened since then.
Clementine will come back and win the ainz bowl or be shalltear's sexslave.

Nice
Full TL when

They would just be even further in the daughter-zone than they already are. Honestly, I can't see any of them winning the Ainzbowl without using some dirty tricks. Albedo will probably use the “you changed my setting so take responsibility” card once she sees there is no other way. Anyway I don't think any of the NPCs are able to treat him as a normal person because they were settled to suck the Supreme Beings's dicks non-stop, even Aura who is the one that has the most friendly and casual relationship with Papa Bones can't stop playing the master-servant relationship.

There's the possibility that they do learn over time and therefore could mellow out or at least have a more realistic approach to their programming. Shalltear and like you said Aura exhibited some real actual change in the latest volume, and Albedo has in some side chapters and things as well. The problem is Ainz isn't helping any more balanced relationships along because he's convinced a boss has to act like some idealized CEO that all the employees look up to as this untouchable figure who never makes mistake and that they can't hang out with outside of work.

Alright, got them.
For starters

7:28 Actually to repay everyone's work, I am planning to introduce a welfare system to Nazarick.
7:38 Wel-fare system? What is that?
7:46 The world that I was previously living in had something called a 'company'
7:50 Well, you could think of it as something like a guild.
7:52 It would take a long time if I were to explain it in detail...
7:55 Basically it is the name of the system a company offers to their members, to help them work comfortably.
8:02 (In reality there are many companies that don't maintain it though. I have never benefited from it after all.)
8:12 A service, huh...
8:14 Exactly. For a start, I am thinking of building new facilities that you wish for inside Nazarick.
8:25 Making Nazarick more comfortable would contribute to the reinforcement of Nazarick after all.
8:28 Do you have any wishes?

>Overlord thread

Yay

8:31 Ainz-sama... I think it is a great proposal, but in my opinion Nazarick already has enough variety of facilities already.
8:43 9th floor even has a Spa Resort and a Bar after all.
8:46 There is even a Nail Saloon. Thanks to that I can preserve my beautiful nails.
8:52 From.a.Snowy.Mountain, to.a.Jungle. I.Think.it.Would.be.Harder.to Find.Something.We.Don't.Have.
9:01 Hmmm, I see...
9:03 Umm...
9:03 Oh, it's rare to see Mare speak!
9:08 Recently, after talking with Ainz-sama I was thinking about it...
9:15 No need to be reserved, Nazarick is your place too. Any kind of wish will be made real.
9:27 Then.. I want to request an ocean!
9:30 An ocean, is it?
9:31 Yes! I was thinking if we had an ocean near the jungle in the 6th floor, we could raise many more animals and plants!
9:40 You... There is something called a limit in everything!
9:44 Was that no good, after all?
9:49 Well, for now I am just hearing your opinions.
9:53 Hmmm... If I were to say it, maybe a torture room?
10:02 We.Already.Have.a.Torture.Room in.the.5th.Floor don't.We?
10:05 You see, I want more variation. Fire torturing, water torturing, ishidaki (rock cradling), medication and maybe Sai no Kawara (Torture of Dead Men) could be good too.
10:15 I-I see...
10:18 What about you onee-chan?
10:20 Me? I guess maybe an animal training facility that I can swing my whip with all my strength.
10:26 How.Different.is.That From.a.Torture.Room?

It seems Demiurge is planning to torture people even after death.

Oops, forgot to recheck beforehand.

8:31 Ainz-sama... I think it is a great proposal, but Nazarick already has enough variety of facilities in my opinion.

8:46 There is even a Nail Saloon. Thanks to that I can preserve my beautiful nails.

I also disabled full width spaces so that shouldn't happen again.

user, it's been too long since you've listened to Clattanoia. Remedy this immediately lest you want to be put on Black Pill cleanup duty.

youtu.be/vpbZW07z-Zk

>self-inserting

>9 million views
Aw yeah baby, still going strong.

It's pretty boring.

read the novels

Perhaps...I liked the loneliness aspects more than the power fantasy part myself. The feeling of being the last one in your social group to still care about the old stuff.

The novels are boring

Oh I see, another volunteer.

That is one smooth motherfucker

Not as good as Log Horizon or Konosuba

Not bad for a guy whose hobby is carpentry. I wonder if he's building anything while he's fucking up the Holy Kingdom or whatever.

>Not as good as Log Horizon
Are we talking just animes?
>Konosuba
Not even in the same category.

Jesus was a carpenter by trade. Don't underestimate woodcraft!

Yeah, but he wasn't a magical demon.

He kinda is in a certain point of view.

Well

new recap movie poster