How do we fix pic related?

Aniplex guy in 3,2,1

They can't be fixed. They'll kept half-assedly animating LN adaptions about battle schools and such forever more cause it brings in money or at least more sales of said LN they adapted.

Better scheduling so that QUALITY won't happen again.

More Sword Art Online when?

were they ever not broken?

Nuke from orbit

Don't pick up so many projects in a single season.

Pay the animators a living wage.

make birdy the mighty season 3

merging with shaf

Stop doing 1 cour shows.

Aniplex goes back to producing shows out of love and not just to make a quick buck.

I think they are fine as is.

Fight me.

did they make anything after erased and that harem garbage in 2016 ?

But they are fine, they usually make 1 or 2 low budget shit and the other usually have big budget

Force them to adopt Kyoani's business model and then have them choose good projects and foster the creativity of their staff.

>the creativity of their staff
Dude NICE. Do you actually know anything at all about A-1? No? Of course not.

What?

Movie in 2017

delete

They have no dedicated staff except half a dozen of animators and the business team. They're a revolving door in Tokyo's anime industry.

Right, which is why I said to adopt Kyoani's business model. I think having a good, consistent core staff is extremely important for a studio if it wants to be consistent.

Collaborate more with Westerners, like how they teamed up with Porter Robinson.

They do decent stuff from time to time. Occultic;Nine was pretty good.

Bankrupcy

Most of the stories they pick to adapt are shitty, but they do an acceptable job with the animation I think. What I don't understand is how did the manage to screw up Shinsekai Yori so bad.

>What I don't understand is how did the manage to screw up Shinsekai Yori so bad.
This has to be bait

Well there was Sora no Woto.