What is the most you've spent staying awake watching anime or reading manga before giving in to exhaustion or tiredness?

What is the most you've spent staying awake watching anime or reading manga before giving in to exhaustion or tiredness?

Marathoned a 26 episode series up to the final episode and faceplanted on my keyboard as the credits rolled.

10 hours is fuck all

I marathoned Evangelion

I went overnight more often than I'd like to admit. But I know I am not hardcore. I mean, I bet someone has a 2 days record, right?

>wake up, eat breakfast, take a dump, get everything ready: 1 hour
>go to work/school, come back home asap
>start watching, post in Sup Forums after each ep, 30 mins per ep
>food breaks at ep 10-12 and 20-22

It's a full day.

All of Zero no Tsukaima after a long day at work. Still don't know if it was worth it or not.

Better question:
What is the most you've spent staying awake watching anime or reading manga before giving in to the temptation to browse Sup Forums

Rewatched all of FMAB trying to stay awake. It was fun.

I tried marathoning Punpun in a day.
Ended up skipping most of the cult's plot, so I had to reread it.
Still was worth it.

2 episodes.

I find I need to disconnect if I want to lose myself in a good series, internet is a massive hindrance to me.

When I marathon-read Fuuka last month I slept like 4 AM. I also once slept at 6 AM because I spent so much time here (it was November 1 of this year). Also I remember marathoning Higurashi a few years ago and I finished past midnight.

Watched Texhnolyze in a single sitting which felt more like 50 episodes even though it was only 22.

Not anime, but I spent something like 50 hours to finish reading Umineko, taking occasional tea and bathroom breaks.

Texhnolyze is so fucking slow
I wouldn't dream of marathoning it

How did you find the first six episodes or so? I found them pretty rough since the last time I watched it was in segments but on my second watch I marathoned it and found I liked them more second time round.

From what I remember I found them to be pretty interesting and not really any slower than the rest of the show, I don't think I would have marathoned the whole thing if I didn't really like it from the start.

Haven't marathoned any series in a while. Last one I was able to maintain concentration and interest for was watching both seasons of Kaiji in around 3 days. So each day I watched like 16 episodes, which isn't even that particularly impressive. I think my all time record for most episodes at once was the last 19 episodes of Steins;gate, which I started at like 6 PM and went until around 3-4 AM. Again not that impressive.

You should come to my place so I can tie you up and make you watch all of Mushishi ;)

>That ridiculously rushed pace
>all that cut content and misrepresented characters

The other day I was re-watching stuff and marathoned dragon ball z from episode 195 to 253. It made me dislike super so much.
But I paused every now and then to check Sup Forums and watch the toradora stream so there is that.

>watching dbz

Sasuga, tripfag.

Everytime i have trouble sleeping i start to watch anime until i feel tired enough. I often through full series like that; last friday (23) i completed hyouka and still could not sleep, so i just gave up and continued to watch random anime episodes and browsing Sup Forums, after that, around 3 pm, i started my xmas ritual of watching amagami, i finished and i still browsed Sup Forums while driking until i collapsed, i don't think this was the longest i made. In my hikikomori days i probably made it longer.

I feel really bad after writing this post, i will try to clean the house to feel a bit more useful.

I used to re-watch it every year (a few episodes a day every day) on tv when I was younger. 50 episodes is not a big deal.

Watched all SYZ's season and ova in 1 day

How the hell did you manage to accomplish that? I think SYZS is an anime which is supposed to be savoured, marathoning it all just ruins a lot of the jokes I think.

I just kept thinking that there was going to be a big twist involving Chiri and her murderous acts, so that kept me interested. I don't know about "savarourin" the jokes, they were fun and all, and the references were good, so I enjoyed them.

I watched all of Kiss x sis and the OVAs then read the manga to see if he ever got his dick wet. Like 16 hours overall just to get a ton of piss and a single handjob

>start watching, post in Sup Forums after each ep, 30 mins per ep
>post in Sup Forums
>30 mins per ep

I watched Girls und Panzer and Rozen Maiden in the same night, 14 hours straight.

My longest for manga was all of Gantz in a single sitting, don't remember how many hours that was but it was probably a lot.
For anime it was probably One Peace when I just got into it and watched like 500 episodes in two or three weeks.

I'm quite convinced that Keita is actually gay.

I finished 5 coursing one sleep cycle just because I didn't want to stop watching. Didn't even particularly like any series I picked that run but got through it. Skipped all OPs and EDs except the first ones/when they changed.
Passed out like 1 minafter it was over. Didn't feel like was even fighting to stay up near the end, but once it was over I was fucked by the samdman

*cours

Yeah this. Just 1 26 episode series. I felt bad when I woke up the next day for spoiling myself.

Latest (translated) chapter has him eating out Ako then coming to the conclusion that he's basically a man whore
Some moonrune fags say that he breaks up with the teacher at some point too
Then some fag keeps saying how the latest chapters are going to be about him going to kyoto and getting the teacher back, which I really hope is a fucking lie because that bitch already stagnated it enough. It should have ended 70 chapters ago with keita ramming the fuck out of the sisters. Even piss-chan is more likeable than the fucking teacher.

Also when Grisaia was originally translated I read for about 15 hours straight. Got to about the end of the common route. My eyes burned and when I fell asleep I had an anime dream.

Whose route did you get?

Chiruchiru. I spent the next evening reading through her route which only took 5-6 hours if I remember correctly. Then I shed a few manly tears and went to bed feeling empty inside.

I'm guessing he meant 30 minutes including posting on Sup Forums, so around 24 min watching and 6 minutes posting.

>only 6 minutes posting/browsing

Yeah, that's the unrealistic part.

Fair enough

Kaiji's Bog Arc.

When m00t left there was Code Geass stream.
I've rewatched the whole S1 and S2 in one go without any sleep together with Sup Forumsnons and then stayed for more episodes of Planetes. I've never stayed up watching shit this long.
It was worth it.

>implying I do either

Same, rewatched it with Sup Forums.

This days I can barely watch even one episode without breaks.
I think the last thing was Kaiji both seasoned (in like 3-4 days) and the third part of Kaiji in one sitting.

Marathoned FMAB.

>That sinking feeling when you don't feel like watching anime but you notice pic related at the bottom of your screen.