How is genocide not the logical conclusion of white nationalism?

The whole reason why a white ethno-state is being pursued by white nationalist is because they've determined that races have distinct, fixed natures. So in other words, there is no other solution on the table outside of separation to solve racial conflict because racial groups are just an expression of their genes, they can't be persuaded to override their behavior&attitudes. But here is the conundrum, to achieve racial separation in the west, white nationalist will have to remove non-whites, specifically, Blacks, Arabs, and Latinos.

Now, the suggestion I've seen presented so far to solve this removal problem is mass deportation. In the past, I didn't really give the implications of this much thought until I watched a video by Alt Hype were he basically said that the removal process of non-whites will not be a clean situation, but, it won't be too bad because us(as in whites) will only have to do it once. I was completely taken a back, did this man just say that mass killings will most likely occur, but don't worry, we only have to do it once. But as I calmed down and thought about it, he's probably right. Logistic wise, if non-whites choose not to leave, what other option is there but killing them.

So this brings to me my question, how isn't the logical conclusion of white nationalism not genocide?

Also, do most white nationalist realize that by being a white nationalist that you may one day be confronted with the task of carrying out a genocide to achieve the creation of the ethno-state?

bump

You just said that it can be achieved through deportations, then made a massive leap to mass killings and ultimately genocide. What's the logic there?

The black woman in your pic is the happiest women on the planet (barring it's just a modeling photo op for some advertisement to be used in a year or so).

But, as the sheep fucker pointed out, you made one hell of a leap from deportations to mass murder.

Nobody wants another war. Nobody wants to see streets littered with bodies of their own race, or other races for that matter. I think the desire is to raise awareness to a boiling point that people actually self-deport.

Think about it. If Malcom X had been allowed to pursue his dreams to the end, there would have been a MASS EXODUS of blacks to Africa.

Who stopped him, and why?
>Who stopped him, and why?

Think about it.

The logic is that there is no reason at all to think that minorities who have lived in the west for generations will sit there and allow you to just deport them. At that moment, force will have to enter the equation. This is the conclusion that the Alt Hype reached, and it makes sense as the most likely scenario.

Why would you expect that, for example, american blacks would just allow whites to send them back to africa. Why would you even expect them to even trust your intentions that you're just going to deport them, instead of rounding them up like cattle for slaughter? What if, out of fear they grab a gun and starting shooting at you? Which brings me to this, what's exactly going to restrain white nationalist from using deadly force the moment that a non-white uses violence with a weapon of some sort to prevent rounded up? There is just so many variables at play here, its damn near impossible importation could occur cleanly. Alt Hype is right imo. Genocide is the most logical conclusion of white nationalism.

Did that negress just rape him???
I'm informing law enforcement!

Using non-lethal force to subdue the resistant, and then expelling them form the country.
Geez, you don't have to go full Khmer Rouge

Dude, just pay people to leave. Do you have any idea how much our Black and Hispanic populations cost us in federal spending? It would be a positive investment after 10 years even if we gave them 100,000 a head.

>Nobody wants another war. Nobody wants to see streets littered with bodies of their own race, or other races for that matter.

You may not want it, but's what will most likely occur if you want to remove non-whites currently living in the west.

>I think the desire is to raise awareness to a boiling point that people actually self-deport.

Yeah, good luck convincing blacks to move back to Africa or Haiti.

So what you're saying is that these "minorities" will turn into terrorists instead of at the very least the illegals being unharmfully and peacefully deported with no harm whatsoever and even with supplies etc. Well that doesn't speak very highly of them does it?

Hell, we did it a couple hundred years ago, why not do it again?

It's hilarious the only argument they claim that it's genocidal is because they claim the "minorities" will turn into literal terrorists instead of illegals being peacefully deported. Just giving 100x more credence to get them the hell out of the country. They'd just literally end up living in a different place on earth unharmed, not going to a fucking gulag.. idiots. They can mass immigrate and throw themselves into a different culture and nation but they can't live anywhere else or they turn into terrorists for trying to evict them?

Mexico is basically a gulag.

>Using non-lethal force to subdue the resistant, and then expelling them form the country.

This is silly for numerous reasons. Mainly its working under the assumption that such a thing is plausible. In america, those minorities will be armed. Also, once whites starting get killed due to minorities putting resistance, what exactly is going to be the rationalization that prevents whites from responding with deadly force. Some of these groups, like blacks, are not even perceived as human in most white nationalist circle, so what's going to stop them from just saying, "Fuck it, let just kill these niggers. Why should I put my life and the ppl I love in danger to make sure this failed, parasitic race, which has never contributed a thing to world history, gets safety back to their home country which they'll turn into a shit hole anyway, when I can just kill them and be done with it.". That's practically the logic that ppl like Alt Hype are already working under.

I guess you guys should stop deporting illegals then? #UndocumentedGenocide

I personally think you would begin with incentivised permanent sterilization and incentivised self deportations, then when the black population is low enough (to avoid organized resistance) you begin mandatory deportations.
That is of course assuming your preferred solution is deportation, rather than separatism which is my preference. Split the country into ethnostates.

>the minorities will turn into terrorist.
You've repeated the same bullshit argument 3 times now and got BTFO, will you go for the 4th time in your next reply?

>Mexico is basically a gulag.
They can go to some other place in south america where they are originally from before they entered the US as illegals. If you consider mexico a gulag you should stop immigration completely from that shit country in the first place. If you don't there's no reason they shouldn't go back there.

>If you consider mexico a gulag you should stop immigration completely from that shit country in the first place.
I agree, but Progressives see it as their duty to rescue the world from itself by bringing it here. Why will this change the culture of these people? Well, who knows, presumably magic dirt or our institutions, since we know culture is socially constructed under Progressivism. Except our institutions are founded on white supremacy, patriarchy and genocide... well, they are when we need to stir up guilt at least.

Hey, it's this () nigger again.

>how isn't the logical conclusion of white nationalism not genocide?
Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. Living in a White country isn't a right so if they don't want to leave on their own they don't leave us with many other options. Can't blame us, can you?

This is sort of retarded. You're just arbitrary making up a rule in your head to remove moral guilt if a genocide occurs. Look, I'm not judging you, nor am I interested in arguing the validity of genociding non-whites. I'm just saying that a genocide is the logical conclusion of white nationalism, that's all.

First of all, you are assuming a white ethnostate would be the entirety of america and not a smaller chunk. White nationlaists want balkanization not a complete take over.

Secondly, why would minorties want to live in a white ethno state if whites are evil nazis with white privilege? We are letting them rule over the rest of america and they can be free from whitey's oppression

>This is sort of retarded.
And you're going for it for the 4th time.
>You're just arbitrary making up a rule in your head to remove moral guilt if a genocide occurs.
No. Infact it's very clear that you're the one saying the miniorities will turn into terrorists instead of being peacefully deported. So it's very clear that we're not interested in genociding them but that these minorities are interested in genociding us if we want to evict them from a country they illegally entered and refused to leave from.
Your entire argument is like this.
Someone breaks into your house, refuses to leave. and then goes.
>well if you try to grab me and push me out i'm going to turn into a terrorist and try to kill you and your family.
Remind me who the bad guys are again? You're only giving even more reason to get these assholes out in the first place, they're already criminals to begin with don't forget that. It's not like they went.
>hey guys i am interested in joining your nation i really like what america is about, can i make an application for you to consider
No they just barged in refuse to leave and then try to essentially threaten with violence if anyone does anything about it. How in the hell are we the bad guys in this situation.

>Genocide is the most logical conclusion of white nationalism.

What you've posed is not a conclusion; it's a circumstantial consequence of resisting a process.

The deportation would have to go both ways. Blacks, whites, natives, etc. would each have their own regions. Ideally, there would be multicultural zones in between for people to opt out of an ethnostate, but that's besides the point. Whites wouldn't be allowed to live in black territory and vise versa. If people resist and start getting violent then whatever happens would be their own fault. Also, everyone being deported who has property would receive the monetary equivalent of it so their wealth isn't being stolen from them.

>Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. Living in a White country isn't a right so if they don't want to leave on their own they don't leave us with many other options. Can't blame us, can you?

This has nothing to do with blame or judging. I'm just pointing out that genocide is clearly on the table in regards to white nationalism. For some reason, as you call tell based on the responses i'm receiving itt, I don't think many people realize this.

whats to stop the cook from eating all of the take out he just prepared instead of allowing the customer to come pick it up?

>Also, do most white nationalist realize that by being a white nationalist that you may one day be confronted with the task of carrying out a genocide to achieve the creation of the ethno-state?
Sign me up I've always wanted to purge the shitskins. Hell I'll be the executioner for everyone if I have to be

That becomes a conflict between two groups of people then rather than a state exterminating a race, which is not the intent of deportation in the first place.

That is completely idiotic, that will just cause total balkanization among ethnic lines and many different nations inside 1 nation. It's precisely why mass immigration was never a thing that was done in the past because diversity is not a strength within a nation. Similarity is because it's easier to get along. Same with doing work and other things. Why the hell would you want 10 different groups of people arguing about how they want it to be done in totally different ways, nothing gets fucking done properly.
Nah the best bet is to get all the illegals out and then
>goes for it the 5th time.
The only reason genocide is on the table is because you claim that these "minorities" are so fucking savage that they'll turn into terrorists instead of being told to go live in a different country since they entered the US illegally. So it's these minorities that will attempt genocide of people who attempt this, not the other way around. Jackass.

Dude, label them terrorist, evil, or whatever. I don't give shit about whatever label you attach to them to remove moral guilt. I'm not judging you, nor do I care.

Not only I’m aware of that - I’m dreaming of it

(cont)
and then try to make it work from thereon and balance the society demographically by some additional deportations till the demographics are at a reasonable level, all done peacefully.
You can't just have millions of people flood in and then go
>well you can't tell me to piss off back out of the country cause that's against the rules.
What rules? the rules you just broke yourself? And these people don't ask themselves the question why their original nations don't work very well to begin with? truly amazing.

>Dude, label them terrorist, evil, or whatever.
You're the one labelling them terrorists not me. You're the one claiming they will resort to violence and these things, not me.

Oh, so a request for peaceful separation will be met with violence from nonwhites? Sounds like casus belli to me.

Also, don't forget that the logical conclusion of Jewish/Black/Cantonese/Malay/Hindu (really any group in a country that isn't ethnically homogeneous) would also be genocidal by your logic.

*Jewish/Black/Cantonese/Malay/Hindu nationalism

I am ready to spill blood in defense of my Nation, Family and Creed be that of mine in failure of that of my foes in success.

Ignore OP, he's a stupid shitskin and can't comprehend logic and reasoning. This is exactly why these subhumans need to leave.

Why do you hate the idea of whites emancipating themselves from minorities?everyone deserves the right of self determination stop trying to enslave us and destroy our bloodline and identity

99% of species in the world have gone extinct. You’re going to have to come to terms with that if you don’t want to join that group white man.

Can you fuck off, like seriously? You're argument is dumb as shit you low iq faggot. Your terrorist mind game isn't some objective thing. From the perspective of minorities being forcibly removed from their homes due to their skin color, you're the fucking terrorist. Yet you keep talking in the manner that your perspective is more objective when its not. Look, if you're too pussy to own the genocidal label than that's you're problem.

>For some reason, as you call tell based on the responses i'm receiving itt, I don't think many people realize this.
You're right on this. Many, even among the White, redpilled, and politically engaged crowd, are in open denial about it. They think they can get the ethnostate they want without doing anything morally questionable.

If you really are the negro from the previous thread I linked (as well as another one before, very similar) you must be pretty high on that bell curve of IQ. Tough spot, I don't envy you.

>you claim that these "minorities" are so fucking savage that they'll turn into terrorists instead of being told to go live in a different country
It's precisely because shitskins aren't THAT fucking stupid that they won't go back, you dumbass. They know far too well that life in the West, however harshly discriminated or outright targeted, is better than anything they can build for themselves in their ancestral homelands living among their kind. Why do you think they left in the first place?

It's better to be a drug dealer in and out of prison and constantly on the run from authorities in a White country than a free but starving man in a third world country.

>Why do you hate the idea of whites emancipating themselves from minorities?

When have I ever expressed judgement?

Would racemix with

>99% of species in the world have gone extinct. You’re going to have to come to terms with that if you don’t want to join that group white man.
Not sure what you're saying here, are you saying that if we don't allow millions of illegal aliens and people who refuse to live in their own countries flood our nations and displace us and take over our nation we built, that you're going to try and kill us? So we should just accept being a minority and put pablo in charge? or we'll go fully extinct?
How about this, how about we kick you motherfuckers out of our country when you feel like that. Acting like you're being genocided for being told to live in your own god damn countries, it's the most hilarious thing.
>takes a trip to a different country to go live there (deportation is just a trip same thing, albeit involuntary, but once that is over it's just another trip).
WOAH YOU JUST GENOCIDED ME BRO

If Whites/Europeans want self determination you argue this
>do most white nationalist realize that by being a white nationalist that you may one day be confronted with the task of carrying out a genocide to achieve the creation of the ethno-state?
Why is this a necessary outcome? are you arguing that minorities wont accept White/European self determination and emancipation?

>That is completely idiotic, that will just cause total balkanization among ethnic lines and many different nations inside 1 nation.

It's not idiotic at all and what you described is exactly what I want. Sure, it'll be difficult for people at first, but it's what needs to be done. The federal government would also only exist to provide mutual security, promote trade, and represent them all internationally.

I am Foederati-tier shitskin and prepared to commit suicide for the white race should that day come.

>It's better to be a drug dealer in and out of prison and constantly on the run from authorities in a White country than a free but starving man in a third world country.
You can't expect that 70% of the world don't have responsibility for sorting out their own fucking situation and just flood into other peoples countries instead. They think everyone else had things on a silver platter.
Take germany, bombed to fucking smithereens two wars right back to back almost. Today, aside from the mass immigration germany was not doing very badly at all, had almost completely rebuilt itself.

>muh i can't live in my own countries because of drug dealers.
THEN FUCKING DEAL WITH THEM, or atleast ask someone else to deal with them. I'd be fucking happy to have the entire worlds armed forces crush these motherfuckers once and for all if it meant i hadn't deal with 1 single illegal immigrant again.

awesome picture
damn man i'm so lonely

A free market with no welfare would do the same as a genocide,but gradually and fairly

Read up on the Benes decree you ignorant faggot. Genocide is not necessary to expel minorities and create ethnostates

>You're right on this. Many, even among the White, redpilled, and politically engaged crowd, are in open denial about it. They think they can get the ethnostate they want without doing anything morally questionable.

This is all i'm trying to say. There is ppl itt who talk like non-whites are just like pieces on a chessboard that can be arranged which ever way white nationalist want. However this is naive as fuck. I think the Alt Hype is the only public white nationalist to be real about this.

>gets completely BTFO over 5 times in his own thread
>calls me a low iq faggot and tells me to fuck off.
Yes it must be very frustrating to have your entire argument destroyed so easily. But guess what that's what you get if you want a proper debate about these things instead of peddling your bullshit.

>genocide
Deportation.
It's not genocide when we only kill the faggots that refuse to leave. We'll simply be killing off the trash of the races.

Of course force will be used. If they don't go willingly, they will be manhandled into planes and boats and buses that will take them away. If they respond with violence, they will be defeated with superior violence. The law and justice are on our side. You wouldn't blame a cop if he absolutely had to shoot a violent criminal dead.

With the white guy?

if you not planning to kill 180 million people, whatever means necessary, shut the fuck up!

Give pay before or after the departure flight?
>receive payout
>stay in America under false identity
Or
>leave home behind to live in third world
>the check is in the mail

With both

>arguing that minorities wont accept White/European self determination and emancipation?

I'm arguing that it is highly unlikely that minorities will allow you to remove them from what they perceive as their homes, or even trust your intentions that you are doing so in good faith.

I don't really care. If white people don't find a nice place to move to where shitskins haven't spread to already and they are inhabitating OUR land, then we shall handle them accordingly. Europe has been the homeland of my people and my forebears for thousands of years. So if we take back power and wan't to remove shitskins and they "don't let us deport them" then we shall kill them. I will do anything to defend my homeland.

do I remind you that you are a fuckin mongrel subhuman, and probably a manlet, who gives a shit what you think. jewish master race reporting in.

>6th time
This guy is stuck on repeat and i think i remember this same thread from another time too.
It's essentially this is the premise.
>if you try to deport illegal aliens the illegal aliens will turn into terrorist and try to kill you and your family, so don't try to do it just let them stay and gradually take over your country
It's essentially a veiled threat to avoid deportation of illegal aliens who shouldn't even be there.

It's less cruel than to drag out the ultimate fate of genocide. There are no other options akin to peacefull coexistence. Blood and soil. Genocide of all non-whites is the only answer.

oh the edge!

You haven't ever made an argument. You're just coming up with mind games to rationalize away moral judgement, that I haven't even made in the first place.

It is. And as you see even within the alt-right Sup Forums people aren't keen on embracing the logical consequences of white nationalism, because everyone loves to talk about ideals but noone will dirty their hands.

And for a good reason.

If white nationalism's end goal is to drag its adherents into a civil war they aren't even sure to "win" (far from that, seeing how divided people are), then it ultimately failed due to its impracticability. People should by then realize what is disappearing isn't really the white race, but any hope of funding a stable civilization that'd stand against the civil war's (((instigators))).

It's highly unlikely that whites want to remain chained and enslaved to minorities working for their enrichment at the expense of their own. So what does one call it when the slaves kill the slave master?

It's really simple. They are pawns in a deliberate racial attack against whites. Declare this and come up with a plan to ship them out. Free stuff like welfare can immediately be cut off, which would cause MANY to leave. Shipping them out is easier than ever before with modern technology, but it would still take time. If throughout all of this, they do anything to forcefully resist it, then you can kill them or whatever and be completely guilt-free. They'd be (and already are) enemies of the people/state, basically terrorists, and could be dealt with in whatever way necessary.

It's not difficult. None of it is. Getting millions here and settled is more difficult than getting them to go back home, where they belong.

>convincing blacks to move back to Africa or Haiti.
They're incapable of making rational decisions anyway. They'd be forced, like they've had to be throughout history to get anything done. Whites should not, and would not, have to be burdened by their ill will any longer.

What you have to take into consideration is that it would all be done with the well-being of whites in mind. They'd all know it. So any efforts to continue their collective ethnic cleansing/colonization/oppression/genocide of whites (which is what it currently is and will certainly be in the future) could/would be portrayed as criminal and immoral.

>mindgames to rationalize away moral judgement.
You fucking idiot, every nation on the planet has every right to deport illegal aliens in particular or whoever the else they fucking want if they're a threat to the stability of their nation.
You on the other hand are directly threatening people who wish to do so by claiming the minorities will turn into terrorists, so you're engaging in an act of intimidation and proposing terror tactics in order to prevent this.

Didn't the jews focebly remove the Palestinians?
Why shouldn't we?

Your country is a multicultural mess, whoring out your neutrality to Rothshilds and other Jews. Imo Switzerland is German. Everything else needs to be purged.

Genocide is the conclusion of white nationalism and it is also the co clusion of a lack of white nationalism; only with a lack of white nationalism it’s the whites who get genocided

Fully agreed.

how will you accomplish this? half of the USA forces are minorities, are you going to kill them too, good luck with that

They're still there, user. The israelis tried every method from offered deportation to ethnic cleansing and still didn't succeed to do so in a territory that is but a speck in a map compared to the US. The guys in this thread who think deporting people is going to be easy and majorily accepted need to open a history book.

Based. I believe the same. Swiss Germany, which is about 65% of the population and about the same in landmass, should join the great germanic reich.

>i'll defend my homeland
>wow my homeland is german now
You're the shame of your ancestors.

Tards wanting to kill the people? Do it faggot. You won't.

Friendly reminder that only shills are calling for genocide rather than basic deportations where they can live peacefully in other countries. And it's primarily illegal aliens talked about. They do this in order to delegitimize the whole thing. Same thing the OP is doing.

DO IT FAGGOT, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!!!

what is Liberia for $1000

>The Israelis tried everything
No they haven't. Look at the Rohingya. Existed for hundreds of years, gone in a week.

THE US ARMED FORCES WILL KILL YOU INSTEAD, OH THE IRONY

Another point: Pure freedom of association creates self-segregation when populations are stable (i.e. nobody is invading). This happens organically even today.

Yes of course! Imagine a pan-german empire the likes of Charlemagne and the HRE. I hope the dissolution of the EU will bring our Germanic nations closer together. Truth be told, it never was about being white either. Europe's heritage and future is Germanic. Everything else must be assimilated (white) or destroyed (non-whites).

I would say it's working but it's god dammed slow.
But as I said, I have made my peace with god and if the need arises I will do what it takes.

My homeland is germaic you fucking idiot. You can view it like austria who reunited with germany. We are one volk. Go eat your baguette, faggot

But what about the spaghetti and baguette in your fondue my Helveti friend?

I don't understand the foul i'm running here. Most people are upset with me, but at the same time most agree that force will enter the equation if minorities don't deport themselves. If that's the case, than my conclusion regarding white nationalism has merit. It almost seems as if ppl are simply upset with me because they don't want the moral implications of genocide to be associated with white nationalism which they regard as a good. However, i'm not interested in the morality of the situation. I'm interested if my conclusion has weight or not, and it seems it clearly does. And the funny thing is, its not really my conclusion, The Alt Hype bought this to my attention. Most of the white nationalist regard him as currently one of the best people in the movement arguing for white nationalism and he's the one saying this.

It is but it's us or them and a war of defence is inherently just.

Fuck the SVP. Bunch of kike worshipping sell outs. We are a germanic people and should build a great future together, not seperate.

you forgetting something mr racist, jews are the top echelon in the US armed forces. they will kill you instead. good luck with your plan

The reason they're peddling this
>you want to kill every non white person in white nations
meme is because they want to equate deporting illegal aliens and also "refugees" with killing every single non european person in european countries. Two totally different things.
We're talking about moving the illegal aliens to different nations so that we are not ethnically displaced and remain a majority in our own nations, so they peacefully go to preferably their nation of origin (ideal case in deportation) so they fit right back in. They're the ones talking about genocide and trying to claim that it's going to end up in genocide. And they are making all kinds of threats towards white people for even daring to attempt this in their nations too. Whilst claiming that WE are genocidal. Total lunacy. But this is why this is being peddled. These people have some kind of vested interest in white people becoming a minority in their own nation. And they should be disregarded.

YAAAAAAS DADDY

I ling for the day I get to kill the Nigerians down the road.

>.t celtic manlet

Don't worry. Once war returns to our continent, your people will propably given the option to surrender as usual.

Exactly. It would be the greatest nation on this planet by far. The germaic race is the most superior of all races and its people should not be divided by nations. And just because we call it "germanic" doesn't mean the Germans or Germany are going to be the leaders or the main country. We are one Volk and one Reich.