HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BY MARK JONES

Is recovery even possible at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/30/trump-pressured-senate-intel-gop-to-end-russia-investigation-report-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof?

Seems like Mark is just making shit up

>nobody is really interested in what you have to say
Huh..really makes you think

>NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!
>...actively follows Trump, immediately replies after he posts after waiting by computer for it

Hey OP did you see that Michael Flynn is going to prison for being bribed by RT and talking to Kislyak about getting rid of Russian sanctions then lying to the cops about it?

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

> "nobody is interested what you have to say"
> replies instantly

really activates my almonds

Uhhh...he literally threatened the POTUS. How is this not a crime in burgerland?

Checked
Nobody is interested, they just have a preprepared 6-part essay ready to tweet as soon as trump tweets anything. I heard twitter moves dissenting opinions to the top of the feed to discourage trump supporters, and hides Trump's positive feedback.

Oh did you want proof that your precious God Emperor groveled to the Senate, begging them to please end the Russian investigation?

Here you go.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/30/trump-pressured-senate-intel-gop-to-end-russia-investigation-report-says.html

> literally threatened

God you Brits are pussies. Scared of butter knives and tweets

LMAO burger education

>people are responding to this bait thread without saging

>American Education.
Are you really still talking about Russia?

>traitor
These absolute retards didn't give a shit about Russia 2+ years ago. Also, contrary to what so many cuckservatives and "right-wing" Jews like to tell everyone, these people obviously don't care about Israel's involvement in everything this country does. Some "right-winger" talks to someone from Russia and it's now "treason" but when most politicians pledge allegiance to Israel, along with EVERYTHING ELSE Israel does here, they say nothing. It's so obvious that they're brainwashed slaves. They'll say whatever (((their masters))) want them to.

where does it say grovel or beg?

Better be careful, one day somebody here is going go snap and hunt down shills irl

Ive been waiting for the rise of the serial shill killer

Which is why the time for discussion is over and the time for physical removal is upon us. I can’t envision a future where liberals overcome their media psychosis.

Who?

> are you still talking about Russia?

Well seeing as how retired US Army General and former United National Security Advisor to President Donald J Trump was just arrested for being bribed by Russian media outlet Russia Today, lying about it, and negotiating the elimination of Russian sanctions with Russian diplomat Sergey Kislyak, just one hour ago

..... uh, yea, we're still talking about it.

NOBODIES INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

>twitter notofication of new Trump tweet
>nearly side swipe car with prius to respond to Trump tweet

DRUMPF NO ON CARES WHAT HOU HAVE TO SAY

>the leaf has to say it
What has this world gone to.

What do you think goes through Drumpf’s mind as he reads it?

So fucking sad that americans are this disconnected with the fact that the empire of the USA is crashing and burning.
Fear not....it won't be a hollywood hunger games scenario. The crash and burn will be good for the plebs.

Can we make BTFO threads a bannable offense?
It needs to be added to the sticky.
It's the equivalent of spicposting

You forgot to add "allegedly"

Another 20-something middle class white kid mass murderer with a shitty hairdo and unwanted penis?

Now you're being redundant

This is the reality all of America lives in and literally no one is scared anymore, we just kind of expect it then move on with our lives when all's said and done

>I have never seen a thin person drink a diet coke
>SEND

LOL. You losers are going to drive yourselves insane with this fantasy.

Oh right I'm supposed to remember that the man who led the entire Republican National Convention in a ten minute long chant of "lock her up, lock her up" on weak conspiratorial evidence is supposed to be afforded the presumption of innocence.

You know. Like the beaner Trump whined about in OP's pic

I don't even read tweets unless they're accompanied by the blue checkmark

There is literally a mountain of evidence on the bitch.

Can you imagine being one of these people? Being on Twitter day after day monitoring Trumps feed and making those kind of replies. You think you're being challenging and passionate but to the eyes of normies and autists you look like a raving lunatic. You do this every day hoping, praying, that trump replies to your tweet but he never does. Then when you see people like Lavar get replies/mentions from Trump you feel envious and determined to shittweet even harder hoping to get a reply from Trump because it will be the ultimate (You)

OP

>Trump enters chad mode and pressures people to back the fuck off
>Commies, libtards, demorats and their shills see it as groveling and begging
You freaks deserve every sexual misconduct accusation you get.

Except every triggered radlib flocking to his Twitter feed like flies on shit ready to cry about any little thing.

*grabs you by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

Not sure if expertly crafted ironypost or average American.

You do realize you're performing a hate crime right now, right? You're going to jail and get gangraped by BBC till you die lol.

To answer anons original question there is probably a LONG list of any liberal or other person who has threatened trump since the inauguration. The most egregious ones probably receive pleasant visits from the party van.

shouldn't you be in school newfag?

>exposing yourself as a shill
>$0.05 has been removed from your account

If you reveal the truth, there is hope...

I'm 79 years old, I'm way past the age for school you cuck.

Obviously a bot.

this is just sad: we really don't like you, who cares about the murderer...
#sad

>nobody really is interested in what you have to say

liberals literally sit on Twitter 24/7 waiting for him to tweet so they can write a string of replies

>LEAVE EARTH!

LOL

Democrat - under Obama

go to bed grandpa nigger

>muh russia

8 years of that shit.

Holy shit, get a life you pathetic faggot.

Better yet, kill yourself.

IMMMMPEEEEAAAAARRRRCCCCHHHHHHH BLLLEERRRRMMMPPPPPPP

^ alleged murderer, he was found not guilty

>he was found not guilty

By a group of mental defectives. Sessions will make sure this murderer goes to prison.

Never thought I would see such an example of autistic screeching expertly expressed in text. Quick, someone get this guy to work on a sarcasm font.

Oh wait so cuz see, Flynn just pled guilty so it's not alleged anymore

Now he's definitely a crook

It's okay though the only thing he's guilty of is being a liar and a traitor

He's not going to prison. Just back to Mexico. Which is fine, he'll be back once some hypocritical right wing Texan rancher needs to import more cheap labor

>they are still talking about it
wew the average burger is not very bright

News Flash: If you kill white Liberals and their Jew masters you kill the anti white immigration movement.

Haha dude the National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump was just arrested for colluding with Russia, lying about colluding with Russia, getting bribed by Russia, pled guilty, and announced that he's going to testify that President Trump ordered him to collude with Russia

So yeah

People are still talking about it

Annnnnnd no one cares sooo much that the guy has to start typing in all caps

What are the odd of secession if trump is removed from office?

you guys are baited so hard wow

Secession would be a political action. No governor's and very few mayor's are aligned with Trump. He has almost zero political capital and burns it with idiotic posts like the one in OP

(see also, today's inevitable failed tax vote, just like the Obamacare repeal failed)

So .. secession is very unlikely.

Republican senators with considerably more political capital are muttering about the 25th amendment after yesterday's tweets from debunked Britain First videos and ensuing blowback from the UK PM.

He's going to be painted as a confused old man with onset dementia. He'll be an odd footnote in US history, having accomplished nothing of importance, colluded with Russia and emboldened Nazi groups

You already wrote that.
It was obvious bout 6 moths ago that this is all bs. Well to most of us.

>worst president ever

yet America is doing the best it ever has in 30 years

>forcibly impeaching president while our enemies literally prepare to destroy Washington DC

its like pottery

How TF did he “destroy” him exactly??? The 2 things aren’t even remotely related. Plus Comey testified that GEOTUS was never under investigation, so how did he ask to stop a non-existent investigation exactly???

Dude.

Read the fucking news.

Michael Flynn literally just pled guilty to ALL OF IT not 20 minutes ago

This

Who?

Why would Michael Flynn plead guilty, to bs?

Is he a cuck?

Did Trump hire a cuck for his campaign, and place him as his National Security Advisor?

Proof is here:

You dress either in Clean Cut/Preppy style or shaggy/hippie style and start killing rich white Liberals and Jewish Masters. The genius of dressing in such manners is that the anti white Left can no sooner declare war on Clean Cut Preppies than it can on Shaggy Hippies. You white haters won't know what hit you. You should have put the diversity in your own neighborhoods, but that would be too dangerous and ugly.

> n .. nothing's happening, right guys?

"IT", is happening, friend-o

>being this naive

I swear Twitter promotes to the top a particular kind of annoying liberal twatter faggot blowhard, that are one half rage filled insult and one half self righteous appeal to authority.

It never fails, I was to personally strangle the first responders to every Trump tweet

You're absolutely right, I am happily married to a sexy latina woman, have three fantastic sons, live in a 4 bedroom (well 3 bed plus a "bonus room") two story house in a west coast suburb and work a $108k/year job in the data sciences.

The commute is a bitch but they let me telecommute whenever I feel like it. Which I'm doing today. I'm all caught up and decided to drink beer, smoke weed and monitor emails from home.

(I live in a state where weed is legal and funds our superior schools)

I have a three year old Reddit account with over 180k comment karma and a years worth of gold.

I'm going to shit post aaaallll over Sup Forums today, because it's not in violation of any rules to post the factual statements I'm posting, and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

I'm normie as fuck, you slob, and I'm unafraid of some chubby overweight beta orbiter with a tacticool looking glitchy AR-15 knockoff from Walmart trying to manifest a race/class war no one wants.

The cops don't like you.
The vets don't like you.
I'm not scared of you.

Your post might as well have said "reeeee" because that's all anyone heard.

And yea. I'm dapper as fuck, motherfucker.

>you dare tweet

Everyone on twitter should be executed and yes I said everyone, the world would be better off

You wanna know what's funny about Michael Flynn getting busted for getting bribed by Russia?

He was almost Vice President!

Hahahahaha what a rube. God damn Trump sucks at Washington DC