Is Krav Maga Sup Forums-approved?

so there's this girl I like doing Krav Maga, and Im thinking about joining her class so I can have an excuse to hang out with her. But on the other hand...it's Krav Maga. Kind of unappropriated for a red pilled person. So I thought it would be better to hear your opinions before making a decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCDY5XhZng
youtube.com/watch?v=uKVErVDA0JA&feature=youtu.be&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do MMA or boxing. All the voodoo stuff is BS.

I like it because it teaches to fight dirty.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCDY5XhZng

(((Krav maga)))
>But yes any self defence is approved

krav maga is useless man, you can never do full contact sparring using krav maga moves so you'll never fully learn it

just do boxing or muay thai or something

>Hehe , here goy, I have this super effective Self-Defense System used by the Isreali Defense Force, litteraly the best Army in the World since Israel is under attack, like, all the time.
>It is super easy yet super effective, all you do is kicking people in the groin, delivering palm strikes to the face and all other kinds of useful stuff.
>Every single instructor is a former IDF-Fighting instructor

>Now take my classes for 100$ a month, you only need to train one time a week and you will be able to defend yourself against anything.

some krav maga schools spar but its bullshit anyway

learning to kick in the groin or eye poke is something you can do naturally. you'll also be able to eye gouge better than anyone else if you actually can throw a correct jab practiced in sparring so may as well not take some bullshit neo-karate scam

Krav maga is pretty useless. It's meant to allow you to disarm an assailant with a gun. But any non-brain dead idiot knows never to get within arms distance of the person your using the gun on.

So the only time Krav maga is usefull is if your assailant is a complete retard. In which almost any type of martial art will work

no woman wants to sleep with a man whose ass they can kick, might as well just tell her you like her before embarrassing yourself further

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Also
> no full contact martial art
looks like you fell for this jewish trick.

I took Tai-Quon-Do for a number of years when I was younger.

The real way to win a fight is to not show mercy when you're fighting someone, to the point where causing pain is actually beneficial.

Don't be afraid to break someone's nose. Don't be afraid to gouge someone's eyes out. Bite if you have to. Half of it is psychological, if you scream and literally act batshit crazy against the other person they'll even back off because they know you're going to tear them to shreds.

You want to win, be heavier than the other person, be faster, be stronger. Be all three of these things and most of all - get angry. Angry enough to not care about pain.

t. guy who got into a lot of fights when he was younger.

sure, you have Mr. Miyagi.
Learn to spell Tae Kwon Do first

sant bror

Boxing. And because most fights end up on the floor, take judo and wrestling.

It was way back when I was a child.

It still stands. I remember all the takedowns, how to block a punch, etc.

You get someone on the ground and you're good. Don't grapple unless you have to, or you're bigger.

Krav Maga is the autistic screaching child of the martial arts. Absolute plebian tier.

Eh, kyokushin for me.

>so there's this girl
not your blog

do systema instead

Its invented by the KIKES so you could look at it two ways.

1. How would a weak race that always gets shoah'd know how to fight?

2. A evil race that were major slave traders & brutally oppress Palestinians, so of course they know how to fight.

IMO Krav Maga is over hyped by Kike media & (((hollywood)))

I guess you don't understand my point desu. I don't care about how effective it is (I did 2 years of aikido, so I'm used to waisting my time). I'm addressing moral principles here....practicing a martial art created by Israel.

MMA = boxing, wrestling, judo, BJJ, kickboxing

I've taken none of those and don't know how to fight. But I've listened to a ton of Joe Rogan commentary and seen shitloads of fights. That counts for something.

> (((fight dirty)))

of course it does

It's beneficial. But also keep in mind that it's also a sport, first and foremost.

Fights on the street are way different.

>Krav-maga
Jew-jit-sue

Any martial art where you don't spar is useless. The only way you actually learn the technique is to rep it and try it in a semi-realistic situation.

Israelis carry without a round chambered. Why would you trust anything from them that is self-defense related?

I took it for a summer. IMO that’s about how long it takes you to git gud at it. It’s basic military hand to hand. That is all. It doesn’t teach you to fight. It teaches you enough to have a chance if you get jumped flat footed.

>i need pol to make decisions for me
kys faggot
>in all fields

Sup Forums is a karate board
> and boxing
>and mma

Nor does he understand how lame it is to follow women around.

I have a black belt in KEK-MAGA

Krav maga is a meme.

I know a guy who was in the u.k forces and has been doing karate and kung fu since a very very young age.

He is qualified to the highest level in teaching krav maga

He hasn't trained in krav maga even once. He went to Israel made them squeal like pigs and got his cert given to him

Believe me, I know. I've been in a couple fights with other rank amateurs in the past, and won. I'm strong and lean. Shitty cardio though, from smoking and just genetics, even though I've been very active most of my life. I also took Tae Kwon Do as a kid for a year. Like riding a bike, if you learn how to punch and kick early, it sticks with you.

Anyway, I watch a lot of videos of street fights too, to see what kind of useful info I can glean from them, looking for clues as to how it escalated, how things went down, what was effective.

I've always wanted to take some classes and get physically involved in MMA, even if just once a week. But I've got other problems and I'm not motivated enough. That's why I carry a J-frame and just avoid trouble.

Does it need to be Sup Forums-approved? It works. It does what it's supposed to do. It's ungentlemanly, nasty and efficient. And training sessions are fun, or at least where I used to learn.

>t. used to practice Krav Maga back then

Why would she like someone who is a worse fighter than her? train kickboxing, jiu jitsu or anything that gets you fit.

>Don't grapple unless you have to, or you're bigger.

Or actually know how to grapple.

I strangle fools 70lbs heavier than me all the time. Going to the ground 1v1 is the best way to ensure you win and not go to jail for killing the other guy.

do jewjitsu

If you really need a class to learn how to kick people in the balls, then yeah go for it.

as long as you spar any martial art is good. If you spar often krav maga is great against street fights.

open hand jabs are super effective if accurate

That's what he's doing.
lrn2rd

Went to multiple martial arts. Stuff like boxing or MMA or anything in those lines is for show and fighting with gloves with rules.
Krav Maga courses were the best thing that I went to. All of you losers here have no sense of how shit real world fighting is. Highly recommend it to all people that need protection or grew up in high crime zones.

>open hand jobs are super effective if accurate

So true sempai

the most useful skill you can acquire is controlling your adrenaline for as long as you can, that and cardio so you can run the fuck away after

Lol, if you fight an athlete, your krav maga won't save you.

i hate to be cliche, but how do you know one of their friends won't tee off on your head while you're done there

it doesnt even have to be a friend.. people are fucked up, especially in nightlife settings. can be just some random dude who sees an opporitunity. one good kick to the head when you're on the ground and you're gone and who knows what will happen to you when you're out

Why would you ever carry without one in the chamber? I keep it hot even with an iwb holster

the problem with sparring is that if you do anything where you keep getting hit in the head (even with head protection) its gonna give you alzheimers later

and if you dont spar with head hits its not realistic

Half of the retards here have 0 perception of reality or dont know shit about what they are talking about. It pisses me off. In my krav maga classes we did anything from hostage situations to knife and gun fighting and disarming, how to get out of any chokes, how to disable an attacker in the lowest time possible and so much more. Dont go into mental exercises that are what ifs.

>This
no such thing as a fair fight, Tyrone, Ahmed and co will stomp you if you hit the ground.

Also if you cary a weapon, it should be felt ad not seen

With how often and vigorously you abuse yourself, do you really want to teach your hand to defend itself from your repeated, unwanted sexual advances?

"Disarm the faggot with the knife" techniques and hostage situations were the most fun over here. I liked them.

> Jewish martial art.
> Sup Forums approved
btfo

> adrenaline
That's probably one of my biggest problems during any kind of conflict. Massive adrenaline dump: jitters, uncontrolled breathing, skyrocketing heart rate... combine that with poor cardio. It's a problem.

Someone who shows you their knife is a rank amateur.

If I wanted to plunge you I doubt I'd even take it outta my pocket, (YOU) do not know what you are talking about.

Social and asocial violence are two very distinct things, you you rally rate your chances disarming someone with a knife who wants you dead ?

If it's created by jews for jews you have nothing to fear.

Learn it. Its jewy as fuck and you get to play the rapist in self defense senarios but they trust you so its erotic.

Sparing, seriously it helps. Try not to talk to much either.

Improve cardio and get a fucking berzerker mod, beating opponents to the pulp.

gun and knife disarming is literally the biggest LARPing. it literally only makes sense if you are 100% sure they're going to kill you anyway, otherwise just give them your shit because 99.99% you will be shot or stabbed several times. And even if you go for it it will be so messy and untechnical that it will be unrecognizable to anything you practiced in the dojo.. at best it will give you the psychological confidence that its even an option

>how to get out of any chokes
Like using a knife? If you're in a chokehold, you've allready fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKVErVDA0JA&feature=youtu.be&t=17s

tge only Sup Forums approved form of self defense is the basics of QCQ.

Based Bas

CQC you dumb motherfucker. But yes, you are correct.

>most fights end up on the floor
You're doing it wrong.

>I took Tai-Quon-Do for a number of years
Cool. I took Mooey Tie.

She’ll be great at cock and ball torture bro

>tai quon do
Were the aerobics classes full?

Jew karate, that's cool... I have more of a Catholic thing goin on, you know... Hand of God ::wheh whEE::

It's garbage

If you want to learn to fight it needs to be full contact, and you should pick a grappling or striking style, ideally one of each.

Grappling:
>catch wrestling
>BJJ
>judo
>sambo

Striking:
>boxing
>muay thai
>kickboxing
>kyokushin karate

Fuck literally everything else

fuck did i just read lol

>Not wanting a sexy Jew girl to kick your balls until you cum

Wtf are you taught? Everything you said about get angry is retarded.

Don’t get angry ever you make mistakes and don’t think clearly. Fighting is about strategy and exploiting weaknesses. However your right on not caring about the opponent which is something they don’t teach in these bullshit eastern fighting schools. You should exploit weakness to the point of disabling them for life. Poke any eye out, break toes, punch in the neck, break fingers, kick in the testes. If they give up don’t stop until they can’t fight anymore. You have to turn off your humanity because that shit doesn’t exist in a fight or you will lose.

Also I wouldn’t take defense training from an army that needs adult diapers to fight lol.

dude I also pretend to teach my gf "defense moves" which ends in me fucking her really hard, but I don't have any weird names for it like "krav mage" so good job on your thing

All the attacks in Krav Maga are taken from other arts. That knee attack isn't new. They took all the high damaging techniques and called it their own.

Where's the do mawashi kaiten geri? It's guanranteed one hit KO if connects.

ur an total soyboy