Is there any reason for a woman to go to college?

Is there any reason for a woman to go to college?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

You really don't need to go to collage to learn how to stay in the kitchen all day.

End the fucking women in the kitchen meme already
[spoiler]The rest of the house also needs cleaning[/spoiler]

I studied nursing.
I've done more useful things for society than you, virgin cartoon fapper.

My cock also needs cleaning, get on your knees and get to work.

Lol enjoy your debt and not being able to pay it off because no one will hire you unless you're muslim.

>I've done more useful things for society than you,
like?
>virgin cartoon fapper.
How many kids do you have?
>get on your knees
That is not how babies are made degenerate

I have zero debt and I work as nurse, you retard.

>that's not how babies are made
Of course not, she does that after you knock her up

>like?
Take care of many ungrateful pieces of shit like you.

How many kids do you have?

Alright, you're a rare exception. How's your privledge feel? Most people spend at least a decade paying off the debt, IF they can get a good job, which 90% of the time, they can't.

TO GET BLACKED

>Take care of many ungrateful pieces of shit like you.
I dont go to the hospital because I am not defective

1. Most of us are grateful, hence why women are precious and fought over by men.
2. user wasn't even being ungrateful kek
3. Roasting people over the internet is a GREAT way to benefit your precious marxist society. I feel bad for your patients if you consider this more important.

Time wins in the end.
Not at all. We can't even meet the demand for training nurses, that's why we have to employ foreigners.

>Time wins in the end.
People die
Its a part of life
>2.
Are you going to homeschool them?

>Are you going to homeschool them?
No, I live in a good area. The schools where I live are academically competitive with very good private schools.

Train everyone in primary school. There is NO reason why you should not learn first aid/medical training/cpr. In my time in high/primary school alone, I've learned CPR, first aid, nutrition, how to care for diabetics(surprisingly type 1 lol), etc, and there are quite a few occasions where I've had to use those skills, and I've done rather well at it. If the entire population is trained effectively, that problem will go away.

You've summarized about 1% of nursing.
You don't know what you're talking about.

i get that pol loves these kind of women... I find them pretty boring

>The schools where I live are academically competitive with very good private schools.
And I guarantee they are full of leftist propaganda

Racemixing almost exclusively occurs with college students and poor people

Not fully, because I'm not going into professional nursing. But if the public is more informed, you'll probably have to care for less people. Or just implement eugenics and then you'll just need medics lol.

Insecure men that always feel the need to be in control love them. Stems from lack of masculinity.

Only 1 percent of America is Muslim.

Your kids will eventually go out into a world full of leftist propaganda. Better they learn what the world is like from an early age instead of being sheltered from it.

Britcuck is derailing the thread. Let's talk about what (if any) college fields are appropriate for women in redpilled society.

Men are meant to be in control of women
Read your bible

>Better they learn what the world is like
They will learn it from me and from my prespective

Eventually they'll rebel against your total control, like young people do. Erasing any influence of thought is just as bad as full leftist indoctrination.
If you need to control your woman through fear, intimidation, and other underhanded means she doesn't respect you. You don't have a wife, you have a prisoner.

>like young people do.
But they dont
The are turned against their families by (((outsiders)))
>hrough fear, intimidation, and other underhanded means
Where did I say that

In a sinless world or ideal world this isn't the case. The man toiling all day is the curse of sin and so is the man ruling the woman. If you reject both toiling and ruling you are rejecting the concept of sin itself.

Nakedness is also not sinful. If you are naked and not ashamed it's turning against the curse of sin.

I guess it's a generational thing

I feel like a woman saying she upfront wants to be a house wife indicates to me that she's pretty plain jane

if some guys like that, then more power to them

What kind of woman do you want?

>reject toiling

if only!

Nurses are just overhyped cleaners. Their job is to clean the asses of patients and wipe drool.

not sure to be honest. I like meeting women through mutual interests. don't get me wrong, i'm looking for a woman who wants to create a family.

I was raised in overachiever suburbia, so I'm used to women with extensive career goals I guess

Why should a woman have a career?

Because a man could die or abuse her or get sick and she shouldn't have to be in poverty because of it?

>Because a man could die
remarry or go to her family for help
>abuse her
Dont marry a degenerate

By the same logic, kids should start working in farms from the age of 5 like in Africa.

Women have always been property of men. Not human. And every society that tried to treat them as fully human, has collapsed. The west is slowly collapsing now for this reason.

In a big war, you'll be seen as nothing more than booty.

>nursing

Kek

I'm not looking for some big debate on this- I feel like it would boil down to my preferences vs. your ideology. that wouldn't get anywhere haha

the women who stayed home in my area were ladies-of-luxury trophy wives. mostly amiable and attractive women, but I find the women who had careers to be far more interesting to talk to.

as for how all the children in the neighborhood turned out based on household, it varied quite a bit depending on parenting style. the kids with slightly stricter parents (regardless of if the mother had a career or not) are going farther than kids who had slightly more lenient parents, although from my perspective the lenient kids may 'live' a bit more

>boil down to my preferences
Your preference is dumb

aaaand that's where this convo ends

Just because things have been done a way doesn't mean it's right. I don't take "muh society" or "muh majority" arguments seriously. America isn't collapsing. Maybe it is to you because you watch 24 hour news networks. I see things as fine with everyone panicking.

>o be far more interesting to talk to.
Have fun back at reddit

And by that logic if women aren't human you're committing bestiality when you have sex with one. Checkmate. As a female why should I want to sacrifice myself for a society that doesn't see me as human? I don't see the point. If at one point most of my generation thinks this way, I'll gladly betray my generation to over to the next.

>put no effort into responding
>surprised I break the convo off

>Just because things have been done a way doesn't mean it's right.
What makes it wrong
>America isn't collapsing.
Entitlements are completely unsustainable
Our demographics are going to shit
I dont know how you think this can continue

Says the jobless neet that doesn't know what he's talking about. Nurses are more useful than most doctors these days, but keep your ignorant opinion man child.

Go to family for help? There's a thing called bigger costs like college or a good school district housing. Funny how all of you whine and moan you won't be able to pay for retirement yet you expect women to saddle with you and not work for their own retirement accounts.

Where did I say I was surprised?

Because we can also enjoy working just like men do?

:/
what do you want of a woman

What makes it wrong? That intelligent human beings are not allowed autonomy under your standard. Why should a woman want to marry a man who doesn't see her as human? What's in it for her? Money? She can depend on her family for that. She can say no to you losers for life even if she were denied an income. Not human? Then not breeding.

I'm looking outside now. Things are fine.

>look mom, I did it again!

>bigger costs like college or a good school district housing.
Why should you need to pay for either of these?
>pay for retirement
That is what kids are for

No.

You should be at home caring for your children
>ntelligent human beings are not allowed autonomy under your standard
I missed this part of the bible
>I'm looking outside now. Things are fine.
Not my fault you dont have the ability to plan for the future

Why? Because some kids are disabled and because college is more expensive. It's a ticket into the middle class.

I'd rather spend my own money.

You should be at home caring for your children.

It's common sense. It doesn't have to be in a book.

I don't have an ability to plan for the future? Why should I help you plan for a future that will be personally worse for me? What's in it for me? Nothing. Unlike most of my generation I don't have the "muh society" mentality.

So they've created a term for being a female NEET.

Yeah, it's called being a Mother.

>Because some kids are disabled
What does that have to do with anything?
>because college is more expensive
They dont need to go
or if they do pay for it themselves
>It's a ticket into the middle class.
We are already middle class
>It's common sense.
Says who?
no

>What does that have to do with anything?

Because people discriminate against the disabled making it harder for them to pay.

>They dont need to go
or if they do pay for it themselves

And you say you care about family lol. What about helping them stay out of debt so at least partially helping?

>We are already middle class

The next generation dumbass.

This is why I hate many men my age. Totally unwilling to help or empathize with personal people yet they want me to sacrifice for MUH SOCIETY.

>it harder for them to pay.
pay what?
>What about helping them stay out of debt
They can work their way through college
They dont have to go to an expensive out of state private school
> to sacrifice for MUH SOCIETY.
Where did I say you should

>Because a man could die or abuse her or get sick and she shouldn't have to be in poverty because of it?
It's not like there's life insurance and other shit specifically made to take care of those situations...

Have you dealt with sick or disabled family members in the real world? No. You have absolutely no clue. Under your world if the man gets sick it all falls apart.

And I want to avoid high crime areas. I will do that by advancing my career. I won't have to suffer.

They're not mothers

>no
Yeah because you don't even have any, instead choosing to larp on the internet and express your insecurity. Why is it that men who larp as hyper masculine and want to control women are almost always the least masculine and most insecure?

They're typically raised by single moms who never paid attention to them and were working 60 hour weeks at McDonalds lol.

To make more money. I get the whole house wife thing, but not bringing in that extra pay check is just retarded.

in the 50s women would go to college to learn home economics
good learning for cooking textiles interpersonal skills and so on
that would be practical for a homemaker

If they have an actual goal that they further education to achieve, sure. Most of the don't.

I was taught two things. To study and get a good career just in case a man dies or leaves me or abuses me. But to also stay at home with the kids when they are young and to never leave them in a daycare system.

Why shouldnt they?

I know plenty of girls from my uni(elec. engineering and comp sci), to trigger polacks even more, a lot od them are hot too.

Get over it. Women can be capable in science as man, yes in fewer % but those who are here are good.

Not to mention they are literally the best women to date, i dont know a single girl from uni who has a bf who is dumber than them, they all date men from comp sci and ee.

Just cuz u are loser, no reason to hate women in science.

It doesn't need to be a goal. My grandma went to school for philosophy but stayed home.

without college, middle class girls would't have enough opportunities to get blacked.

>Is there any reason for a woman to go to college?
No.

>we try to dress as modestly as we can
>one wearing a T-shirt and and the other wearing a dress that doesn't even cover her shoulders

lel

dumb protties.

If a woman finds blacks attractive, she'll sleep with them wherever, as long you keep bringing them here. Especially since blacks are more upfront and persistent.

obviously, I was joking, although it isn't really funny to be honest

You are a fucking idiot born 200 years too late. I'm sorry that nothing in life will ever satisfy you.

Sounds like an expensive insurance policy

>current year

changing bedpans and getting Dr.Phillip his morning coffee is not contributing to society, sweetheart.

That's so cute, you're so ignorant yet think you know what you are talking about.
Nurses do 80% of what most doctors do, and we could do even more if it wasn't for politics and regulations. Most nurses babysit their doctors.

And children could do 80% of what you do if it wasn’t for regulations

Something tells me you don't have any kids and that no woman would ever even want to interact with you.

How'd you get your scholarship?

>fagalonia flag
>sweetie posting

pottery

Wrong

You're so assmad about the truth it's funny. Nursing is for women who were too stupid and lazy to make it in a real career. Now you're forever stuck in the middle doing the grunt work and work that doctors don't feel like doing with no chance to ever move up.

But let the tears flow.

Literally anyone could do 80% of what doctors do. The other 20% is the reason they are doctors.

No. However my parents won't find me a groom so I don't have a choice.

You wouldn't say her goal was to learn philosophy?