Its official - Mueller has nothing on Trump

One charge of false statement for Flynn?! Year long investigation and Mueller is still fishing. Pathetic.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-charged-in-russia-investigation-guilty-plea-expected.html

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/tv/watch/live-1
youtu.be/_xUAQj7UiN4
cnbc.com/2017/12/01/court-schedules-plea-hearing-for-flynn-at-1030-am-et.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being this dense.
try getting out of your faux news and blightbutt bubble once in a while, you might actually learn some real news.

>gadsden meme flaggot
are the shills intentionally this blatant?

Yes, salt, so much high quality salt!

>Mueller gets Flynn to actually plead guilty in a plea deal

>HUUURRR TRUMP IS EXONERATED

OP you rode the short bus didn't you?

What's the real news? Use small words plz, thx.

edition.cnn.com/tv/watch/live-1
have fun!

>process crime

Oh, you plebs never learn

youtu.be/_xUAQj7UiN4

NEED TO WATCH!

>cnn
Don't make me laugh

Only because they don't have an argument. Though a big part of me thinks posters like that are just here to fan the fire

Please tell me you're only pretending to be this retarded. A false statement, during a questioning by the FBI that should have never taken place to begin with. This is literally the weakest case they could've had against him, and STILL jack shit to do with Russia. Not to mention that Flynn was incoming director of NSA, which means he gets to speak with Russia whenever he wants. Questioning him was Obama’s DOJ's last gasp at abuse of power, and only took place after the illegal unmasking of an American citizen and illegal wiretap courtesy of Susan Rice.

>Hillary lies to FBI dozens of times
HURR SHE DINDU NUFFIN -Comey
>Flynn tells one lie to the FBI
IMPEACH DRUMP -Mueller

This shit is so rigged.

>asks for real news
>"REEE reality sucks i wan back into muh bubble!"
grow the fuck up, cuck.

>Can't get him for what they actually want
>Get him on a technicality for not recalling a situation
The FBI are being petty as fuck.

And the lie was that he said he didn’t ask a Russian diplomat to refrain from talking about how Russia felt about US sanctions or said he didn’t remember. Literally nothing to do with blump

How did they get al capone...TAXES

Time for Putin to drop all info on Pizzagate Pedo Democrats

Yes, exactly. I thought the American criminal justice system was supposed to be top tier? This seems absolutely ridiculous.

It's going to be hilarious when they realize Mueller cut this deal to get it over with and wrap it up by the end of the year.

Don't forget it's what Trump *fired him for*.
There's no news here.

Indeed, Approved News from Megacorps is the only Real News.

>MUH RUSSIA COLLUSION
Keep clinging to your narrative that's already completely crumbled away. When Mueller is finished and Trump is still your President, you can go back to calling him and all of us racists.

1. It's CNN.
2. You didn't even archive

>republican mueller is going after flynn for stuff he did as an advisor during the campaign of a reality tv star
>not for stuff he did during his 2 years as director of dia under obama

dems are done

More smoke, still no fire.

They're keeping the narrative in the headlines, waiting to drop the hammer on the real culprits closer to the 2018 elections.

Remember: there have been nearly 5000 new sealed indictments in the federal circuits in the 6 or so weeks since Manafort was indicted. That's compared to a few hundred per *year* usually

>narrative that's already completely crumbled away
t. increasingly nervous handrubbing intensifies

and obama and chris Christie warned Trump not to hire flynn but narcissistic drumpf still hired him what an faggot. fuck im a leftie now atleast they actually win

oops silly me, must have dropped some red pills!

>One charge of false statement for Flynn
It's called a plea deal retard.

Mueller has only been on the case for 5 months. Just wait until the documents on Flynn's deal come out just like with Papadopoulos. You'll need to find a new spin after that lol

Remember kids - if it doesn't have ads for dishwasher detergent and boner pills, it's not Real News!

Even grassley said rice did nothing wrong

I can't hear you over all this hand rubbing

That's not a good thing to be proud of. Shows both how our justice system is inadequate and vulnerable to manipulation.

It took three years from the first Watergate charges to Nixon's resignation.

dream on faggot

>being a credible witness after pleading guilty of perjury

???????????

Plea bargain. Flynn is compelled to cooperate now you cunt. Stand the fuck by for more charges.

Plea deal doesn't mean jack shit. The majority of crimes in this country wind up in plea deals. Literally zero indication that he's "flipping" on Trump. None.

Reminder

If you think Trump is going to resign, you're an idiot. He will take down the entire establishment before he ever resigns. Enjoy 7 more years of winning with this family.

Don't forget tho!

MUELLER IS SECRETLY /OURGUY/!

He's really going after the Dems! This is all a smokescreen!

Trust the Sup Forums informers like Q and that other guy/gal!

Mueller has issued 1400 indictments but they're all sealed. This means he's going to arrest all of the high-level Dems, and McCain, AND SOROS! Probably on Christmas Eve!

Whatever you do, Sup Forums, don't keep pushing the issues and DEFINITELY don't revolt in any significant irl way!

Just keep trusting Mueller and the American Justice System to do its job! Keep believing in the system, guys!

This is all a smokescreen! Mueller knows Trump will eventually pardon Flynn -- it's all part of the plan -- because while the media is talking about Flynn right now -- WHOOP! -- the FBI is probably arresting Hillary and taking her into custody!

OBAMA WILL DIE IN PRISON! THANK YOU BASED MUELLER!

Why would he turn his star witness into a convicted lair? If he's going after Trump, he needs him to be impeached first. That's political not criminal.

This really is nothing.

> You and cnn are absolutely correct, Doland Blumpphhfhfh will be impreeeeched any day now

Yeah people like Mueller have a tendency to try and save taxpayer money by ending investigations asap... I'm sure that's what is going on.

lol

My stating point is this: NONE of these people in DC are so rah rah sis boom bah about Murica that they would want to get this guy on nothing. What he is pleading guilty to is peanuts. My question is, why are they so desperate to hang this guy? Patriotism? No. This has always been about stopping any and all people with a different agenda then the entrenched DC agenda from ever ascending in power or accomplis hi ng anything. Now, they can go ahead an pick everyone one off one by one unti, they have things back to same ol same ol. We all know the corruption in DC. They're preemptively protection v their own. That's all.

During his time as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Comey brought charges against TV personality Martha Stewart, who was indicted for obstruction of justice and securities fraud after selling shares of a stock based on a non-public tip from her broker.

A report in The New York Times quoted Comey saying, "This criminal case is about lying — lying to the F.B.I., lying to the S.E.C., lying to investors ... Martha Stewart is being prosecuted not for who she is, but because of what she did."

Stewart was sentenced to five months in prison in 2004 and was released after serving her time.

Muh russian dressing

>"reports that Flynn is prepared" derived from "would suggest".

Pathetic

The Gambino roll-up does it again

Fake and gay. So many screeching bots. So much dystopian cacophony. God help us.

>"IT'S A NOTHINGBURGER, ITS NOT HAPPENING, STOP IT ITS NOTHING ITS NOTHING"
keep repeating it, your salty tears are delicious.

Sealed indictments are up to 5 thousand, actually.

No one knows for sure whether he's /ourguy/, you slidebot. But there is undeniable circumstantial evidence that points to it

>a thing happened
>"that would suggest"
>sources: Brian Ross, George Manletopoulos
you just told everyone this shit is made up and they should ignore it. congrats

lol

cnbc.com/2017/12/01/court-schedules-plea-hearing-for-flynn-at-1030-am-et.html
>Flynn is accused of falsely claiming that he had not asked Russia's ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, last Dec. 29 "to refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day."

>Then-President Barack Obama had announced those sanctions along with the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation against the Kremlin for interfering with the 2016 presidential election.

>Flynn also allegedly lied by telling the FBI "he did not recall the Russian Ambassador subsequently telling him that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of his request," the information says.

>Flynn is accused of falsely stating that he "did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution," according to the filing.
Flynn: "Don't start a war over what that nigger did"
Russians "It's cool, man"
FBI: "HEY! You weren't talking to those dicks, were you?"
Flynn: "Uhh... no?"

That's the case.

5000? i thought they stopped at around 4200ish, source on 5000?

>TRUMP IS FINIISHED THIS TIME! - said the increasingly nervous man for the 792075849th timr
You shills are the buttblasted ones. Enjoy Trump serving all four years. Nothing will happen.

this is a nothingburger grade response

If you think one year is an unusually long time for a special counsel you're the idiot.

Yep, its a big ol' nothingburger with a side of large nothingfries and a large diet nothingcola

the papadopolus guy also pleaded guilty to false statements

it's literally nothing

>I was in X on this day

>actually was at Y

means fuck all.

gotta give the Obama admin credit even though it's scummy: Dropping those unreasonable sanctions on Russia a few weeks after the election to entrap a Trump associate into discussing it was pretty smart. If your goal is to hurt an incoming admin at the expense of your country that is.

>Y-Y-YOU S-SHILL!
Funny how you trump shills are now setting the bar at him completing 4 years and not going "7 more years". Fucking kek. Feed me more salt plebbit.

>flynn got a weak charge because hes agreed to provide evidence against bigger fish

That's why Hilary's FBI interview was sealed. Using his standard, Hilary's testimony would get her the rope.

high quality. Well done comrade.
1 bottle of stolichnya has been deposited into your account.

You're like one of those christfag doomsday cults screeching about the end of the world on this day then pushing it back every time.
Get back to sucking Brock's pedophile dick for more money shill. Nothing will happen for the trillionth tine you faggots said DRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME GUIZ.

>Yes, exactly. I thought the American criminal justice system was supposed to be top tier?

Oh sweet summer child. The only thing they're top tier in is collecting fines and putting down nogs.

>you're a credible witness after pleading guilty to perjury

how about no?

No source, my last numbers were around that 4200 number too.

Sorry, hyperbole was inappropriate in this context

Isn't the argument that this is the played down charges in order to get him to talk on trump?

>OK, we'll throw this smaller charge at you that can be talked down to a few month of home imprisonment and you give us all the dirt you can.
That sort of thing.

>meme flaggot says fuck like a big boy
Haha

Mueller ignored 9/11 insider trading, he belongs in jail for that

>pagan larper
>"there's not such thing as conspiracies goy!"
kike detected

No, man. You've never had to deal with a court case? If you're looking at five to ten years, and you can plea out - especially when the CIC can pardon you - you don't act like a nigger and take it to court, you take the plea. Unless you know for a fact you did nothing "illegal" - not necessarily "wrong" - and take your chances. Life isn't quite like a courtroom drama tv show.

>t. increasingly nervous handrubbing intensifies
Nice our dear best ally in the middle east.

Upvote.

Same thing that asshole james comey got martha stewart on

I hope trump btfos our dumbass FBI

What Flynn is reported to have said which he lied to the FBI about saying, which was picked up on a wire tap was entirely good and proper. What he asked the Russians was a good thing for America. His actions were in benefit to us. Asking the Russians not to over-react to the Obama sanctions is absolutely right and proper and in no way ,shape or form illegal or unlawful. The charge of lying to the Spanish Inquisition who at the time and apparently still was a tool of the Democrats was probably done because he wanted to spare Trump some crazy news cycle if it got leaked and he did not know he had been unmasked and his conversation was in the possession of the FBI so he was charged.
There is a question whether the unmasking of his Identity was legal and whether the monitoring of the conversation for which he he charged for lying about was being done based on the bogus dossier .

Unless allowing Flynn to be charged could serve some greater purpose to bring corrupt Obama admin to Justice Trump should and certainly can grant Flynn a full and free pardon.
I am just sickened by people gloating about this charge for several reasons . What he was actually doing was right and good. He was empowered constitutionally in his capacity to do what he was evidently recorded doing and his statements reveal good work.
In a wider view the contract with the Kate Steinly verdict

I wonder who else will be charged with lying to the fbi in the coming days. Got a feeling thia is gonna play out roy moore then the subsequent conyers accusations.
>get msm to say roy cant serve because of accusations
>cant backtrack on conyers and now they look retarded
Muellers draining the swamp dumbasses, dont forget it

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

>If he's going after Trump, he needs him to be impeached first.

No, you need to establish an impeachable offense first. That'll give congress the justification they need to remove him from office at which point he can bring charges.

>THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION IS NOTHING! - said the increasingly nervous man for the 792075849th timr

this,

>the illegal unmasking of an American citizen and illegal wiretap courtesy of Susan Rice

LOL that meme again.

>I don't like it so it must be illegal!

kek

that larp shit is so bad, someone has netted all the gullible boomers and plebbit retards. I almost feel sorry for them.

Aside from a catchy, salacious headline, i have alot of questions about what Flynn is supposedly going to "testify" about.

>drumpf tolds me to talk to da rushans.

ok, where is the crime? How does abc news know what flynn is willing to do or not? Sounds like Mueller doesn't have shit and wants to put pressure on trump and his cabinet to get them to make a mistake. No one would leak stuff like this otherwise.

We need to see the actual plea deal. Anyone here in DOJ could, ahem, leak it.

Flynn would never have pled out if he didn't have some Dildo of Damocles aimed at his anus. Remember he has very, very good lawyers.

Sup Forums could find out in advance to help the Trump defence. We must fight the Jew.