Why the fuck does Canada have an army

Seriously, can someone explain this to me?
>14 Billion dollar yearly budget
>65,000 members
>Not a single attack helicopter
>Less AA than ISIS
>Navy unable to operate outside of Canadian waters without US logistical support
INB4 snipers
>Operates under JSOC, so US gets credit (Kek)

Because the US would defend Canada if they needed it.

As nations go, Canada is The US of A faggot little brother. We can't let other beat up the little asshole.

In case the goyim revolt

After European Empires and nations destroyed themselves in WW1, and the US "liberating" European countries during WW2, European military and government politics only serve to further the US and Israeli military and geopolitically agendas. Canada doesn't need a larger army to conduct destabilization and wars in the middle east or anywhere else needed for the US and Israel.

Yeah just fucking disarm everything like us!!
>gets invaded by merkels 4th european union's reich

But Canada got BTFO in Kandahar...

Canada has an army for a base level of domestic protection, and you shouldn't underestimate the diplomatic potential of having a trained military. Unlike what our Norwegian friend claims Canada has assisted us and our allies in our various military campaigns, which strengthens their diplomatic ties abroad and allows them to have opportunities they wouldn't have if they did not have a military.

Is Mexico like our shady uncle that's only come back now that we've struck it rich?

Canada hasn't done anything of note with their army since Korea

Man I would love to jizz all over this guys face

So canadians can larp as Americans?

The best a Canadian soldier can hope for is to be able to LARP as an American, they even wear our camo instead of their stupid relish looking bs

literally this

a country without some kind of an armed force isn't a real country

and the leadership loves having all these men and toys under their command. its one of the perks , whether you're an african dictator stealing millions from his people or a western elected official making 100k a year

TFW even mudmen countries in Africa have armed helicopters and would defeat the Canadian army if they wern't part of (((NATO)))

That guy looks a lot like Norm Macdonald

for when lazer bear goes apeshit

>be surrounded by water
>have 3rd world navy
Wars are a thing of the past, r-right guis??

its hardly larping...

The war would fight itself anyways.

>>Less AA than ISIS

Jokes on you dick head, JT let ISIS in so they can assist.

>those fucking leaf flags

Canadians use carry handle sights?

Because their banks belong to the British crown.

>In case the goyim revolt
>when the Mohawk militiamen has better camo than you

Well they're fucked then

I've read that gun clubs in the Netherlands actually have access to weapons comparable to what Americans can buy, is that true?

Forget Syria. I hope Trump annexes us in Canada and promotes regime change here. Hang Justin from a telephone wire