Why does he hate Trump so much? Is there something personal there?

Why does he hate Trump so much? Is there something personal there?

Colbert used to be so level headed and calm. Now his obsession just makes him angry and ranting every night. He can't stop thinking about one man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtxP61xVA00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ScoopsGate rattled his head

current year failed to increment properly

>Colbert used to be so level headed and calm.
HHAHAHAHHAH!!

He's a fucking wacko. The only people who watch him are other wackos and those who laugh at the severely deranged.

Colbert is a massive douche bag
always has been

It's sad because he is one of many celebrities I used to like until the God Emperor came along. I guess the red pill will do that to a man

He’s best buddies with the Podesta brothers.

ratings

Colbert is getting his orders from up top.

>Make trump look bad, or we'll find a new person to host the show

Colbert was never level headed you dunce, he was playing a conservative character which he constantly portrayed in an ignorant and negative manner.

It sells.
He'll be bitching about Trump for the next three years because retarded libs love it. He'll go to bed on November 8th 2020, praying that Trump will win. He will wake up the next day, and then bitch about Trump for another four years. Then, he will miss him.

Colbert is a pretty devout Catholic and a liberal. Trump's entire political career has been antagonistic to his entire belief system. It's no wonder he doesn't like the guy.

He only got one scoop as a child

Because he fucks kids

he fucks kids and doesn't like Trump dismantling their kiddie fucking system

>Colbert is a pretty devout Catholic
He considers himself a (((modern Catholic))). He defends Islam, homosexuality, and the new Pope.

Because it gives him ratings

(((catholic)))

Nice proxy, bro

It really is incredible. I will flip on the show when it's like half-over just to see if he's doing an interview or anything, and every single time he's doing a trump piece. It's freaky

Well, he is a pedo, so it checks out

I wouldn't play the "if you're against Trump you fuck kids" battleplay. It's true with every single celebrity but if we push that and Trump ends up genuinely being with (((them))) then we'll have bitten ourselves.

So does Biden, and he's probably going to assfuck Trump in 2020. Face it, your biases are outside the mainstream by quite a bit.

I bet he is diddling kids
we should send someone to investigate
or skip the investigation and go in guns blazing

>show dying
>attack blermph
>ratings climb to what a horrible pewdiepie ylyl vid gets in 10 hours

It’s all they can do to stay relevant because no one watches tv anymore

One scoop 2 many broke him

He doesn't write his own jokes, never written a book on his own, he doesn't even write his own tweets.

To yell argue with him is like arguing with the dummy sitting on the ventriloquist's knee. Look at the people who hired Colbert and pay him to say the shit they write on TV every weeknight.

bc trump is an actual stupid faggot and any normal person can see that

repressed homosexuality. Jk. Probably thisAnyways, with the way he virtue-signals, you just KNOW this guy has something dirty hidden beneath his carpet. I can't wait for the day he's exposed.

fpbp Israel!
>SKEWPZ? DID YOU SAY SKOOBZ? WE CANT LET FORBLE TORPF GET HIS HANDS ON THOSE NYUKLAR CONES!!!

He's always been a clown.

Was kind of hoping he was playing some grab ass with his interns so he could fuck off.

This...

Bust muh soides

Friends with Le pizza man (podesta)

ylyl is how we say "sieg heil" to the new führer

he loves diddling with little kids and knows trump is coming for him and his buddies.

A fistful of scoops

nigger

Colbert is so funny nowadays. It's nice to watch him after he had been irrelevant for quite a while.

This, he's given interviews in the past about how seriously he takes it too. Catholic's see non-Catholics in a less-hyper way that Jews see the goyim. The fact that the gay pope was humiliated by Trump just amplified his good-soldier instincts.

It sells.

His ratings are above the others now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtxP61xVA00

he's only funny with a gimmick

his parents only gave him one scoop when he had dessert.

kek
I had a mister softee shake over the summer, it was delicious
colbert is a cunt though

Because they're dangling shekels in front of him on a fishing rod

That...

Colbert rapes little boys, leaves them crying on the cold floor with blood streaming out of their painfully torn rectums.

Colbert is a neo-nazi.

i honestly think he actually likes what trump is doing, but has to go completely out of his way to virtue signal otherwise. like the high profile "feminists" that were all literal rapists/sex abusers.

there's no way anyone that self-identifies as catholic and aware of the world can be that completely retarded. it just seems so over the top, so comical. it's like he's trying to convince himself as much as everyone else.

or he's just a fuckin spaz what would i know

because his (((handlers))) told him too

Trump represents everything Colbert spent a decade lampooning.

he makes up for it in online viewership, over 10mil views per drumpf monologue on kikebook and around 2 mil views on youtube

hes brilliant.

before he played a far-right idiot, and now hes playing a far-left idiot.