Assuming you are in favour of one, what should the minimum voting age be and why?

Assuming you are in favour of one, what should the minimum voting age be and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old enough to own property. You must also own property to vote

Male property owner.

Only the Silent Generation and Generation Z should be allowed to vote :)

You should have to own property

>voting
stopped reading right there

>inb4 Soros buys vast parcels of land and gives soyboys on his payroll one square foot each to ensure voting

White, Christian, males who own property
Until the 60's only whites had the right to vote here

Minimum age 30, maximum age 70.

You must have been working full time for at least 5 years before getting the vote.

25 and some other criteria

t.25

Pay to vote instead of taxation, that way only sane, productive people get to vote in great numbers.

You shouldn't be able to, the emperor is chosen by god.

Adulthood

>in 1917 Canada made it illegal for people who spoke an enemy language and anyone from an enemy alien country
We went backwards to the good old days with our laws in 1917 making them closer to the laws we had in the 19th century when only British Protestants were allowed vote

Not on welfare
Not a felon

Every voter should take a 'political test' to see whether you view on politics is perfect or not.

remember,democracy is for the educated.If the uneducated can vote,it'll become like my country.Since independence,our country is being rule by the same party due to dumb old people and their bullshit like 'umno make this country great' and 'najib is a hero'.

within 5 years malaysia will become a part of china if UMNO win again.

...such as being male

When I was 18 I had no idea of what to vote and if I did I would have essentially given a random answer.

Op pic relate: how to break the ice.

>what should the minimum voting age be

Property ownership or GTFO.

/thread

you should be male, 30+, who passes a drug and IQ test

You guys realize that a lot of this is unconstitutional today right, but I do forget you guys hate anything Trump tells you to, good brainless slaves

Yeah this, I used to be pro faggot rights when I was 18 before I learnt that the sodomites need to be put to the gallows.
I still voted conservative ever since I turned 18

I don't care about your foreign constitution, we have the common law in our dominion and common sense dictates that animals should not have the right to vote, which leaves only Europeans eligible to vote

*To expand

>21 years old
>No jail/prison record
>Must have completed high school education or equivalent
>Must be an American citizen for 5+ years
>ID is required for voting, nationally

(Additional?): IQ 95+ required

I mean, perhaps IQ tests in general should be mandated in schools/life and required for certain aspects of life.

Ideally, anyone with too low an IQ should be sterilized.

25. It's usually around that age when people realize they're a fucktard and don't know shit.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

21, in full time employment, and without a criminak record

when you start paying taxes
The government send you a voter registration form wherein you must clearly identify each party's political platforms via multiple-choice answer test. The test is approved by every party. If you score below X%, you don't get to vote.

But Canada sucks

American political party platforms are so Ill defined and fucking change so frequently that it would not work for us.

>when you start paying taxes
Of course, this too.

An IQ test would be better, but this test would be less controversial.

White landowning male.

As simple as that... or take it one step further: One vote per domestic family (Indigenous married Father and Mother with at least one Child, otherwise 2 generations and cultural check beforehand).

Voting should be restricted to land owning males, age 25 and up.

Yes because the French papists birthed a Bolshevik atheist named Trudeau who along with Pearson destroyed this nation.
Canada before the war had
Lower taxes than America, in fact we had none at all before the Great War
Women were legally considered property longer than in America, and didn't fully get the right to vote until the 1940's
The last segregated schools closed in the 1990's
Much stricter immigration laws until the last 20 years, America criticized our government in the 50's for deporting too many immigrants, we banned immigration based on race much longer than America, we were extremely strict with accepting refugees, London had to bribe us to take czechoslovak refugees during the war, but we refused because they didn't give us enough money for them, before negotiations could finish the nazis took over and it was too late so we ended up not taking a single refugee in the end, our prime minister said on refusing the Jews a place to go that "zero Jews is too many"

There shouldn't be voting

Voting is obsolete. The Chinese system is better.

meritocratic monarchy would be nice, but then one emperor would leave everything to his incompetent son instead of a the worthiest man

>be 1% libtard
>buy a shitload of land
>sell square foot parcels to people who will vote how you want them too
Yeah, great idea.

If you receive government assistance, you shouldn’t be able to vote.

Democratic politician:”More gibs fur da peepull!”
Welfare Queen:”I’m voting for this guy!”
Sane person: “But don’t you know those gibs come from the pockets or hard working people and small businesses? The politicians are robbing people to pay for your vote. We can’t afford all this welfare!”
Queen: “Fuck you, cracker, Commie my money!”
Sane person: “It’s not your money. You didn’t earn it.”
Queen: “Ray-cism! Reperations! Gibs!” ::::descends into ape-like hooting and hollering::::

>Le land owner meme in this thread
Literally fucking retarded.
There's no practical element to this and it will only give power to the housing market capitalist jews. Besides, leftists nowadays have the greatest amount of purchasing power and can just snatch up a bunch of land for their political motives.

Very accurate portrayal of your typical American nigger.

We need to abolish the minimum wage as well, the minimum wage exists because women can't negotiate and niggers can't negotiate.
Women belong in the home, and niggers belong in the jungle with their baboon friends.
If you reduce the workforce by 50% and ban any foreigners from coming to our nations for work the wages would skyrocket
Also remove any regulations blocking the common Man from opening a factory, it's not hard finding 20 people to sew shirts, but it's just too expensive.

Just as the age of consent: non-existent

True Italfag

>no legs
???

No age.

Only white male landowners.

i hope everyone in this thread goes to therapy some day.

minimum wage used to ensure the ability to provide for a family
It doesn't do that anymore

Yeah I'll go, with my bible to educate the atheists,
Atheism is a sickness, it's a mental disorder caused by some past distress, nobody is naturally an atheist, it's a learnt behaviour like being a homosexual.

On the day of the rope, you better watch out.

No it shouldn't, working in a grocery store is for teenagers, if the 40 year old Filipino woman can't support her family on those wages then too bad, go back to the Philippines you shouldn't even be working here they're not Canadian.

>Christianity is just as learned as atheism, however.
Agnosticism is the natural human condition. Religion developed out of agnosticism, and atheism out of religion.

Christians are just the tools of the Jewish slave class. Yes, you are a Jewish tool.

the region of the brain that governs long term consequence recognition doesn't myelinate and become fully functional until around 25 years of age (128years plus or minus 5 for niggers).

Christianity is as old as the earth, Adam and Eve were the first Christians.
The synagogue of satan hates God, they do everything they can to push atheism in school, to remove prayer from school. They hate our religion so much they killed Jesus.

tick tock nigger

>Christianity is as old as earth
Certainly, if you deliberately shut down all scientific evidence about Earth and the development of animals and man.
>Adam and Eve were the first Christians
They were the first Jews.

It's fine the way it is. Just more security like checking ID at the booth.

Not an age restriction but IQ, I would suggest able to answer basic questions about the party they are voting for and the parties leader.

Modern Judaism didn't exist until after the death of Christ, biblical Christianity is not modern Talmudism
And yes the earth is (((6,000,000,000))) years old, never forget the 6 billion goy

21,At least 3rd gen native, complete highschool as min requirement, and never been on welfare, except for some accident or other health problem

None of this would have stopped Blair being elected.

If we have voting, it should be restricted to IQ 105+
Land owning males

When married, you get the vote.

Judaism is based on the Torah, which is far older than the supposed birth of Christ. The Talmud is practiced typically by certain Orthodox Jews and is ultimately irrelevant to Judaism as a whole.

>Knowledge test. (Not an IQ test.)
A trial on mainly history; but also economics, psychology, political science, grammar and speech, "nutritional" knowledge, have a drivers license - some other shit.

This is actually a brilliant idea. It's an indirect state promotion of traditional values.

A hell of a lot of smart people have retarded ideas. IQ is seemingly meaningless for politics.

Only those who pay a net contribution in taxes should be allowed to vote

Probably would stop the habitual old voters who voted for the same party their whole lives and the new voters who see comrade corbyn offer xyz for free.

As a vet I say, service guarantees citizenship

but i would be much more in favor of voting rights being restricted to ppl that have a job and arent dependant on welfare and state subsidies than age restrictions.

Retarded ideas, but creative ideas.
IQ, at the very least, promotes ideological creativity and less sheepishness.

Personally I think 21+ optional, 30+ compulsory.

I'd rather have some sort of test that must be taken to prove you are smart enough to responsibly vote. Test MUST be in English only.

Modern Judaism does take from the Torah, but they have their oral traditions as well, which Jesus spoke out against. This is why they killed him, he was against their cult and wanted them to embrace God but they wouldn't have it, the synagogue of satan killed Gods only begotten son, our Lord and Saviour.
You're falling for the satanist lies, they've tried to destroy our faith for a long time, and they accomplished this goal in Europe with the spread of Bolshevism, I can see now it's infected you and America will likely suffer too.

I think to earn the right to vote you'd have to prove that you can think critically.
Also having a knowledge of history and literature relating to them like 1984, gulag archipelago, the gods that have failed us, amongst other titles that I'm probably not thinking of at the moment

25 so that the prefrontal cortex has a chance to finish developing.

If you're going to let someone under 25 vote, you may as well let infants vote.

I agree. Only qualified people should vote, but determining who is qualified is no easy matter. A simple IQ test, while better than the system we have now (by far), is insufficient. There must be a better way.

Perhaps it should probably include some measure of character, foresightedness, integrity, historical knowledge...

Measuring "wisdom" is a real challenge.

60% of US problems would be gone if military service made you ineligible for voting

21, and everyone should pass a basic qualification test to vote.

A ban on homosexuals in politics would have though.

there should be no minimum voting age

one person, one vote

Baked Alaska, is that you?
Are you preaching on Mongolian basket-weaving websites as well?

Nobody is going to buy your bullshit.

>they accomplished this goal in Europe with the spread of Bolshevism
A change in religious attitudes was not only present in Bolshevism, but also in fascism, in post-revolution France, and etc.

30. You need to finish the flip flipping rollercoaster of stupidity first. If you haven't decided the course of your life yet you can't decide the fate of your nation. Also, candidates not pandering to child voters would make campaigns less cringey.

The only thing a minimum wage ensures is that people whose labor is worth less than the minimum wage will be unemployed.

The only people who should vote are 25-45s. Anything outside of that range is retarded.

>Those over 45 should not vote
Why, exactly?

your voting power should be based on the amount of net money you pay the state. so all the people who get more gibs than they pay in taxes will have zero voting power and those who actually pay taxes will have all the voting power

with this youd never again have to worry about a government that is too big

I don't know who baked Alaska is.
And okay, go ahead and ignore the bible and reject God, but the beast of the field will rise in number while you walk contrary to God, he has violence in his hands and he will steal away your children. Europe is suffering because of their ignorance and we are next.
Embrace the homosexuals, the sodomites, the Saracen invaders, and every other illness in society, you allow them to exist while you ignore God.

Our government thus becomes daddy corporation waiting to Jew us all.
I pass.

This.

Okay, faggot. Will do.