DRUMPF BTFO

This flawless and airtight plan will stop Drumpf and save America from the Nazis.

Cry all you want, racists, this is evidence that progress will not be stopped.

nice digits

It's a scam. The Government can take the land by eminent domain.

These assholes are looking for capital to buy it up and then make a profit from the government buying it from them. I knew a guy who did that... he was literally with the mafia.

Racist

Gay and stupid.
Leafs are paying for the Northern Wall. Buy some land, nigger.

holy ship

>we are stopping a public infrastructure project by bureaucratic legislative stalling
>this is evidence that progress will not be stopped
???

All I hear is Nazis being butthurt about being BTFOd by us progressives.

Sad.

>what's building around it
>what's taking 5hat private property back under the guise if national security and giving compensation
Literally as useless as standing in the middle of a highway

>Hello, Mexico. We would like to return a small parcel of land to you, as it is rightfully Mexican clay.

Can you even buy a piece of land right on the border if there are plans for government infrastructure there? Also, CAH's plan just sounds stupid:

"We're going to buy a piece of land so we can thwart our own president and provide a hole in his wall so illegal Mexicans can come in and fuck up our country!"

Cool, we've reached maximum retardation I think. Time for a war to clear out the dead wood.

>progress will not be stopped.
Imminent Domain.

give us your money, fellow commies...
we never made a jew jokes version of our game look away

>literally thousands of certificates proving that the owners of this land aren't actually using it, and only own it to go to court with the government for gibs.
wtf do these kids think they're doing.

You can, but the govt. can also claim Eminent Domain and take it over -- which they will, so it's stupid for those dumb kikes to do it.

>Can you even buy a piece of land right on the border if there are plans for government infrastructure there?
Nope. It's 100% scam from the kikes in charge. Except they're stealing money from faggots and liberals, so I can't get too angry.

Even if they did manage to find land "in the direct path of the border wall site..." their 'fight with all available legal resources' means "we'll accept a settlement for 2x the appraised value of this two square feet of desert."

Eminent domain you mong

>or entitle you to any ownership interest in the land
So basically they are just conning people out of money so they can make more money when the Feds buy the land out form under them with imminent domain. (((They))) always win.

It will be funny to watch eminent domain fuck over all these pussy leftists. The government will seize that property.

So you gave them $15 for a piece of paper? I can sent you a piece of paper that saved 12 Mexicans for $10.

Well this is a way to have liberal retards to buy land for you.

Good! I'll kek harder when it is condemned for Eminent Domain.

Please buy more!

what would keep the US from doing pic related?

Are lefties really so fucking stupid that they actually fell for this?
Even if it was legit, they do realize they could just build the wall AROUND their tiny piece of land, right?

nothing, s+h

>donate to buy land near border
>government imposes eminent domain
>...
>Profit
Not for you of course. They guy you gave money to.

You know eminent domain exists right?

>people seriously think that The U.S. government can't take land.
The left really can't meme.
According to federal law the U.S. government can take any land within its territories for any reason. As long as they offer a fair market price.

wat is eminent domain?

/thread

Even assuming for the moment the government didn't just seize their property under imminent domain...what's stopping them from just building the wall around their land boundaries and leave them stranded on the Mexican side of the border.

Also now that I think about it, these people would almost be doing border patrol and ICE a favor. All the illegals still trying to come over would attempt it at their land and funnel them into a well patrolled area immediately outside.

Fake and gay

Funny how us right-wingers argued against these leftist ideas that give government too much power for decades now. Now we are pretty much saying: Fuck it! Since the left keeps subverting things regardless of what we say, lets show the left why we were arguing against shit like this by weaponizing it against them.

Well done you fell for it

Oh, my sides! That's brilliant. I really needed a good laugh today. Really, my eyes are still watering.

Just donate the land to Mexico and build the wall around it

Good job leaf you wasted your money and can't even get it back

Think you misunderstood my comment there.

Reminder that CAH are made in China and everything is pointless posturing to appeal to the libtards who like this edgy trash

We have imminent domain laws in this country. The government can pay fair market value to take land for public works projects. This promotion is pointless, retarded anti-Trump virtue signaling

um, couldnt the government just build the wall around this land so effectively making this land part of mexico?

>be right wing company
>what's the best way to damage the left
>"we could... take their money?"
>proceed to take their money

That paper is worth less than the toner used to print it.

They're most definitely not right wing but they're still scamming their braindead lefty consumers

Welp, thread derailed. Not that there was anything of value to discuss

>our lawyers want you to know that your payment does not create any principal-agent relationship with cards against humanity llc or entitle you to any ownership interest in the land

Liberal faggots are literally buying these cunts free land. KEK

Except they don’t own the border ground, gov owns 50 feet in from the border. Retards btfo 100 years ago.

> no map
> no refunds
We should really support that magnificent organization.