My new neighbors are black. what can I expect?

my new neighbors are black. what can I expect?

The police

Never thought I'd see so much soy in one picture.

Loud music and loud arguments.

They might be loud as shit with late night parties, or they could be quiet and you’ll barely know they’re home.

noise
smoke
litter

Crack selling 24/7.

Crime, poverty and drug use

To be the butt of a bad joke.

That face. Why the fuck is he making that fucking face? I hate that fucking face.

Unkept lawns and decreased property value.

Robbery, rape, theft

Loud kids.

t. Black neighbor

You can expect your other neighbors to move out, at least 30% decline in your property value as the neighborhood becomes 'The Hood'.
Sell your house now OP before its too late

You can expect to see them balls deep in your wife's pussy

the worst

random cars pulling up for a few minutes to make a "purchase"

Depends. Do you live in a nice neighborhood? Are they middle class? Not all blacks are niggers, but just as the non religious Jew always has a kike deep down, so to does the black man have a nigger inside

That looks like the anti Sam Hyde

$50,000 drop in home value.

10/10 fpbp

>my new neighbors are black. what can I expect?
U'll be blacked in time.

you will constantly have stuff stolen from your vehicle/shed/yard.

Missing bike

Wife/Girlfriend WILL be cheatin, may even go for your daughter

This. If the house is a section 8 low income rental you're going to have problems.

Shocking lack of yard maintenance and jet plane level volume niglet screeching 24/7

Loud music playing. People loitering outside of the house and on the corner of the street. Children running around in the street and on other people's property.

People groups behave in predictable ways according to the % of the population the group holds...

Oh my...

Cops, Cops, Cops and more Cops!

fpbp

>what can I expect?
your property to drop by 30-40%
save the basket, hard times a comin'

Yelling

alcohol and cheap weed
would definitely avoid until you are sure they are not total trash

how much did you pay for your house?

It is a version of the fear expression. It is meant to convey weakness and harmlessness. Soy is a problem but also the constant anti male propaganda has pathologized a large swath of male biology and behavior to where a lot of soyboys are subconsciously dissuaded from appearing tough or masculine. Instead they present with a fear face to project their weakness and lack of masculinity as a virtue signal to dominant media narratives.

FBFP, NICE

How about you go say hello to make sure you start out on good terms.