Trump has Early Onset Dementia OFFICIAL

Drumpf inally BTFO by Scarborough! Trump on suicide watch - IF HE CAN REMEMBER TO AN HERO

youtube.com/watch?v=P5IXef6BJJU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mm0zJ945r1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should I believe a murderer like Joe?

Exactly as that predicioner dude claimed huh? So I guess this gives him an exit where people won't hate him?

Remember when they said they had texts from Kushner threatning them with blackmail, then refused to hand them over to anyone?

Excuse me if I don't take Murderin' Joe seriously.

Well, there you go OP! You're sure to have Trump this time! It's not like some unstable guy who's been unhinged for a year now had a dead intern in his office and is shilling as hard as he can to take down Trump...

... because he's seeing what is happening to all the other stooges who failed and are no longer being protected from their rapes.

How does Donald Trump have dementia if he acts normally? Just because you shitpost on twitter doesn't mean you have dementia. Dumb cunts.

I'm almost convinced these people are his friend and they are helping each other out.

>How does Donald Trump have dementia if he acts normally?
He never acted normally to begin with. He acted rather as if he didn't know his place. Dementia makes a lot of sense.

Let me know when he gets chucked into a van like a side a of beef. That was what the left though was fit for office.

>unnamed person close to x
>claims MSNBC
I've lost count of how many clickbait titles I've seen with shit like this

You’re not going to get out of paying for it, Pedro.

>erratic behavior
>international uproar
To say they have their panties in a bunch would be an understatement. How far will an entire network go to cover for one man's homicidal past?

Funny that Scar/bro/ decides to run with this the same week the Don essentially accused him of murder.

The real headline is "Murderer claims leader of the free world has dementia."

I already did. You're the one paying for it (the pieces that will exist anyway) since months ago.

>there is evidence that may suggest that you are a murderer
>YOU HAVE EARLY ONSET TWWOOOOOOO SCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPS IMRECHSH THIS IS HOW BURNY CAN STILL WIN

>(unnamed) persons close to
>sources say
>allegedly
>(((experts))) claim

I like the slow camera pans, and dramatic angles for a guy basically yelling "Drumpf" and "TWOOOO SCOOOOOPS!"

Fake news

do you idiots realize that both things can be true?

Joe is behaving like someone who raped and murdered a women in his office

I thought he was an evil genius plotting with the russians to take over the USA? now the media says he a moron. He cant be both.

youtu.be/Mm0zJ945r1U

It's pretty ableist to say a person with dementia isn't allowed to be president. You need to spend some time in a re-education camp.