All time worst anime

Post em

That one was incredibly shit

Your favorite anime

I couldn't stand Haruhi. She was such a bitch.

And all of these.

cromartie was top

>lets fill one full episode with the same unfunny joke about noone noticing how Mechazawa is a robot
No, it's not.

Literally anything written by Mari Okada

Bait thread.

You couldn't be more right if you tried.

Mechazawa's a robot?

I want to pick this one up one of these days just to see why is it so shit.

Don't, it's honestly a complete waste of time. Something about chickens at the school, being able to see the future, some marbles, weird love triangle that isn't really a love triangle.

there will never be anything more fucking boring than this

underrated post

I saw one cool .gif that made me want to watch it.

Agree. Especially Re:Zero, I genuinely have no idea why it's liked so much.
I guess they have points that would make people like them, but to the degree of fanaticism? it just seems weird.

At worst avg I'd say.

Funny

Shit, but I don't feel angry watching this shit, unlike those I'd put in the worst category.

It's Mayoiga but without the memes. All set up and no delivery.
People were hopping for good melodrama like Nagi no Asukara or True Tears but got nothing. I was watching it in ongoing and I was watching every episode attentively but I still has no idea what the fuck was that even about.
We had Poopa airing in the same season and shitty show like Poopa was times better, think about it.

All these edgelord shitposts.

Real trash reporting in.

>All time worst anime
>I guess they have points that would make people like them
Make up your mind.

This

>Green Green
>Bad
Sup Forums had daily threads about Green Green 12 years ago.

That was my first haremshit.
Bear raping boys was funny.

And?

Had best girl Lovepon but she could not save it

That one old ova where a girl and a dog have ecchi scenes and it's so weird and terrible.
Also that DIY project by some dude that's about some dyke couple. It's basically only made by him, and it shows because everything is shit.

Green green is trve kvlt garbage, and it got more than just one season/couple of ovas.
I'd put Akikan in there too, but at times it was fun, it was just the quality of the animation that was utter shit.

I mean, it'd be hard to find something with absolutely no single good point. Like cute girls, or a good fanservice scene or something. But those good points are trivial when talking about the overall worth of the series.
Like, re:zero, it's absolute garbage everywhere where it matters imo, but the girls are cute, the animation isn't shit, and so on.
I'd still put it among the worst anime I've ever seen, and I've watched absolute shit.

Times changes.
I remember when Air was considered very beautiful anime, but now people can't get over its big eyes.

>Agree. Especially Re:Zero, I genuinely have no idea why it's liked so much.
NEET loser guy gos into a fantasy world where girls go after his dick. Geez i wonder why its so popular

If they didn't make the people ugly Sup Forums would have loved it.

Pic related is unironically in the pantheon now.

I don't care about the ugly as fuck visuals

it was just so fucking boring, terrible uninteresting story

There was few good jokes and nice ED.

Never in my life have I come across such an incoherent, incomprehensible plot line. Characters make no fucking sense and might as well be from another universe. I usually dgaf about shit shows, but I suffered through 18 episodes of this pile of garbadge. Only thing good about it is the OP. I don't even like Yandere's so Yuno was shit

there's also daily threads about hibike euphonium and boku no pico. what's your point?

Oreimo
Milky Holmes
Code Geass
Infinite Stratos
Hunter x Hunter
Amagi Brilliant Park
Toradora
Haganai
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon
Monogatari
Samurai Flamenco
Girls Und Panzer
Love Live!
Clannad
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Date A Live
Shinsekai Yori
Persona 4
Tari Tari
Precure
Rozen Maiden
Saki
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero
Yuru Yuri
Railgun
Strike Witches
Highschool DxD
Kinnikuman
Teekyuu
Cross Ange
Aldnoah.Zero
Yuki Yuna is a Hero
Gintama
Yahari Oregairu
K-On!
Akame ga Kill
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Glasslip
Urusei Yatsura
Gunslinger Girls
Ghost Stories

Thats quite the list user.

A real proper mix of genres and whatnot. a shame they were not up to your standards.

You have to be 14 to enjoy this

I don't think anything will ever come close to this, but I guess it's a one-shot so it doesn't really count

Non Non Biyori
Flip Flappers
Hibishit

This might come as a surprise to you, but people don't suddenly read Dostoyevsky and watch films like Sátántangó & Shoah when they become 18.

The bait to bait them all

Mekakucity Actors is definitely up there. ;_; sadly