Face it gringos, America is for us to take freely

Face it gringos, America is for us to take freely
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

>mexico trying to have bants

Nah m8 your country is fucked

America is rightful Mexican clay. Except Alaska.

She was probably a liberal who voted for Obama.

Thanks for taking out the trash- as well as making our job easier to make the case to deport you faggots.

>this is how gringos cope with reality

Hacking at the branches of evil instead of the root.

Who forces Racial Integration in America? White Liberals and their Jew Masters. Armed white males make sure the goyim don't step out of line. If you killed the illegal who killed her, the Jews and White Liberals would just import millions more next year. If you killed the Jews and White Liberals, there would be no one to vote for anti white immigration policies next year. Pick your targets wisely and put the diversity in your own neighborhood.

She was prolly burning coal on the low.

well then i guess we should kill 99% of your women so you can be happy

go on pablo
complete the transformation

gib russian qts and its a deal

We should just invade you and clean your corrupt drug money bought government out so you stop sending us fat Mexican women getting ready lay dreamer eggz

>america isn't corrupt
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>memeflag
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

pls
they are coming by the hundreds in shipping containers and free citizenship marriage

I've been LARPing as a Mexican nationalist on twitter bragging how we're conquering the USA and how we own the courts, redpilling MILLIONS.

Declare war on Mexico. Easy.

At least our street gangs have nigger tier guns.
Your gangs have anti tank rockets and run a billion dollar human trafficking ring.
Half your military and Leo are bought by nigger tier drug dealers, who if it wasn't for drugs would would be running donkey rides FOR 1st world terrorist.

Well, you'll need to take out the CIA if that's the case. And if you want to talk about fat, dude, look outside. This country is full of land whales.

Tourists

Amerimutts thinking they can invade Mexico when most of their people are ethnic Mexicans...

Because half the country was actually Mexico and those Mexicans that lived on that land stayed.

All I see in my local Mexican town is middle age gorditas/roasties ready to suckle the welfare tit

>tfw you know there isn't going to be a wall

>thinking they can invade
Why not just bomb?

Is this the same muchacho that got moy caliente about my stupid questions in the other thread?

Something needs to be done, billion dollar human trafficking ring.

It's ok to be mad. All I see is land whales everywhere. White / brown / yellow / black.

Mexico is worse than the US by ever single metric.

>being proud of mexico in any sense

wew lads

Until last night's verdict, I had sympathy for DACA people and was willing to look at plans to integrate non-criminal illegals. Now?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY! I AM REPORTING EVERY FUCKING ILLEGAL I KNOW TO ICE, AND I KNOW A LOT OF THEM, ADDRESSES, WORK PLACES, AND ALL.

The wall WILL be built. Every single one of you free-loading fucks WILL be deported. I don't give a flying fuck if it separates families. I don't give a flying fuck if it hurts your god damn feelings.

IT'S FUCKING WAR, YOU ILLEGAL PIECES OF SHIT.

Remember to sage all fields

what?! DACA is based and completely MAGA!

are you defying the god emperor?

Why are mexicans so short and ugly?

inb4 the retribution.

>In other news, a Immigration officer has been suspected of driving a load of deportees into the desert and executing all 120 of them at gun point. One of the deportees appears to have been disemboweled and left to be found hanging in a tree.

Keep pushing your luck taco nigger, and we will make the fucking Jew Holocaust look like a fucking tea party. 1 million of you worthless shit skins could be erased tomorrow, and the world would not even blink an eye.

Why is Mexico so poor?

No. We outsmarted and killed those savages. Remember San Jacinto! Feel free to try and take it back, but their own people hate Mexico, rightfully so. Then they move here and get bleached.

This. The traitors go out with the rest of the trash.

I wish Sup Forums had a fucking like button. You'd get one.

In the north we are over 5'11" and white

>Steinle

lol nobody cares about some jewess getting her neck slit by some lawn mowing technician.

You guys are like blokes here that fuck abos and their kids are all weird looking. Too many years dicking the local aztecs so you all look goofy as fuck now.

>age 32+
>unmarried
>no children
>still with her daddy
let me guess: she also was a roastie? ohhh no! a very likely liberal old used up hag got shot!

don't be fooled by her old flattering photos, of all the people who could have been shot she was one of the least valuable

Mexicans are just doing to us what we did to them when we took texas.

Look up Stephen F Austin and his great plan to colonize and annex Texas via his immigration scheme.

Honestly I'm not even pissed. I hope it works. It will be hilarious.

Where’s a ted bendy or Timothy mcveigh when ya need them? Sadly this won’t happen. Yeah one white guy can do more damage than a hundred niggers in a weekend in Chicago but they’re too far in between.

We are out here. Waiting for the time to strike. The iron is heating, and the muds can feel it getting hot. They will not be ready for the absolute savagery that will be unleashed. You think beheadings are brutal? My least severe torture methods make that shit look like a god damn Disney TV special.

>mestizoids

your next

Nobody likes Mexico. You smell like shit, you look like shit and you only breed inbred fajitas who are literally shitstains.

Go back to mami's burrito and drink your shit water in your shit/clay huts.

I am not even American but I still know that you don't have to face shit to know what shit is, you only need to smell it.

>dark hair (look at her roots)
>dark eyes

You killed one of your own, homie.