This will go down in history as the worst gundam series of all time

this will go down in history as the worst gundam series of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/review/gundam-reconguista-in-g/sub.blu-ray/.106910
yaraon-blog.com/archives/80687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got lost on your way to the /m/ circlejerk?

That still belongs to Seed Destiny.

Destiny was entertaining, IBO is borefest incarnate, I'd sooner watch a new SEED series before one more episode of this atrocity.

Season 1 of IBO was boring yeah, but season 2 has actually been pretty consistent with keeping the action moving so I can't call it boring.

>season 2 has actually been pretty consistent with keeping the action moving
at a snail's pace

Japan is comparing Orga to Ezalcant, hilarious because at least the audience knew Ezal was the villain

S1 IBO wasn't just boring, its literal dogshit and that's not even going into its handicap of QUALITY and terrible fight choreography. The show makes AGE look good. Hell it makes GBF Try look fucking good.

that would imply people actually watched age

I dropped this shit at episode 12, it doesn't look like I missed anything.

That image is old as hell.

People did.
S2''s first arc is one of the MCs being too stupid to realize they have a traitor preventing him from using a phone for like 8 episodes.

That's not G.

I'd ather rewatch Destiny honestly, I actually had fun watching the first part when Shen was the MC because he reminded me of a sexier Kamille and Kamille is my favorite MC

episode 38 and the show finally gave up and started going into full retard. The ride's only beginning. The ship has started sailing into ironic masterpiece territory, but it doesn't have much time left.

No. I rate it 7/10 so far.

IBO is a legit 2/10 at best.

g-savior?

But that's not G-Reco

I'd rather rewatch G-Saviour, at least that ended
G-Reco was watchable though

>I'd rather rewatch G-Saviour
You know what, you're right. We've now passed this point.

I can't believe we're actually there but we are.

G-Reco was fine and even if you don't think so, not looking like total shit and having engaging visual battles is something it massively has on IBO.

So when are they finally just going to end Gundam

AGE was the beginning of the end there hasn't been anything even above a 5/10 since

G-reco was dogshit sorry. Battles were way worse than IBO and the characters were all unlikeable cunts.

When it stops making money, so hopefully never.

Thunderbolt was at least a 7/10.

>You could be watching Gurren Lagann
>You could be watching GaoGaiGar
>You could be watching Evangelion
>You could be watching Shin Mazinger
>You could be watching the Original Gundam
>You could be watching Majestic Prince
>You could be watching GunXSword
>You could be watching Code Geass
>You could be watching Fafner in the Azure

But instead, you watch this shitshow.

How do you live with such shittaste

I like it. Gundam 00 was enjoyable but about the same. Also the cluster fuck known as G-reco exists so yeah and if you didn't bother with G-reco, IBO is a hell of a lot more coherent and more competent no question.

You could and probably should be on reddit right now but instead you are here spreading cancer.

>people think G-Reco is bad
fucking okada and nagai fags
terrible taste

>end
>to gundam
This thread is hilarious. I love you guys and your shit posting today.

G-reco did suck. But it was a fun kind of suck for long time fans. I just feel bad for people who thought it would be great for babies' first gundam. Pretty hilarious though in hindsight.

>tfw I knew better and stopped at season 1
Watching season 2 of any gundam is a mistake.

Destiny was good up until like episode 34. Looking back, being good for about seventy five percent of your run isn't too bad.

>"fucking bad taste"
>universally considered utter shit if /m/ and Tomino retards didn't pretend to like it
IBO's awful, but that doesn't make G-Reco any better

IBO is probably the only Gundam where the second season is better than the first. Not exactly an achievement, but still.

no, as long Age and Destiny exist

>not liking 00 S2
fuck off to your tryhard edgy series, half-elf slut.

The only way that IBO is the worst Gundam is if you somehow manage to rewrite history and delete Seed, Destiny and Age from it.

Second season for IBO has actually been far better than the first. Still nowhere near great but the show is actually watchable now.

You fags won't make me lose my time with this shit.

>People bitch and moan about latest gundam
>"Gundam is dying"
>Bandai hobby and Sunrise laugh as they roll around in a Scrooge McDuck pool of profits and start planning the next 3 series.
>Rinse and repeat with every gundam series

Movie BD + subs fucking when.

Thats a really stupid philosophy. The second season almost right out of the gate has more action then the first ten episodes of season one. You are missing out retard.

You already lost time with the first season, may as well watch the better second season.

at least G-Reco has good production values and I say this as someone that doesn't care about it, even it's QUALITY moments are competent compared to many examples like pic related
Seconding because 00 improved over time

I notice you didn't add Argevollen and Valvrave to your list of mediocrity (except for MSG and MJP, obviously, those were based). Is that an implication that you find IBO superior in every respect to Valvrave and Argevollen?

This is pathetic, IBO is fantastic.

>fantastic
Couldn't be more wrong if you tried

And yet it takes absolutely no effort to be right, amazing!

IBO's gunpla is doing as bad as AGE's is as well as terrible ratings.

Not saying much considering how terrible season 1 is and season 2 is still pretty bad itself.

It's a complete deconstruction of everything Gundam has been up until this point.

I can understand how some fans wouldn't care for that, but my favorite Gundam until now has been 08th MS Team, so I appreciate the grittier tone.

>favorite gundam up till now
>08th MS Team
Garbage
>IBO
>'desconstruction of everything Gundam'
Nope. Also complete trash from writing, overuse of exposition, long stretches of nothing happening, Kudelia's uselessness, MIkazuki being a less emotive and blander Setsuna/Heero/Chirico clone, terrible fights, terrible animation, etc...

IBO is really really showing how Sunrise is turning into the new Toei.

Soryy pal but G-Reco already earned that honor 2 years ago.

That's okay, we can't all be winners user.

You can have your magical space robots, and I'll have a more grounded show about people. I think a 15/1 ratio is fair.

G-Rager is back

>IBO's gunpla is doing as bad as AGE's
Let's mock him. And laugh at him. And point fingers at him and laugh some more.

>G-Rektards are so deep down in their shit that they genuinely believe that only one person hates their universally hated show

>universally
You mean just MAL and ANN?

I wish I saved that anons explination from a few weeks ago about how IBO is the biggest letdown not because it's bad, but because it had so much potential that was just soiled by Okada. I thought it was a pretty good approximation of the series.

I like IBO though, but that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge it's flaws.

Add Sup Forums, 2ch, Youtube and literally any internet community other than /m/.

>G-reco did suck
Only if you're retarded. Which is proven true!
animenewsnetwork.com/review/gundam-reconguista-in-g/sub.blu-ray/.106910

>List of mediocrity
All those shows are better

>Valvrave
It's actual shit. IBO's just mediocre.

>Argevollen
Equally mediocre. No reason to compare a C to a C

>mooooom, an Internet website doesn't like my favorite show!!

>Destiny was entertaining

No. SEED was, Destiny was slow suicide with recap episodes, recycled animation and the worst ending in the entire franchise.

>When you wish with all your heart to pilot the giant robot for your friends

LOOK AT THAT DREAM COME TRUE

TSUKAME PRAIDO, TSUKAME SUCCESS.

Fuck off Lauren

>IBO
>grounded show about people
Nice delusion friend.

Look its the faggot that shat up the Fafner thread! Change your fucking filenames next time

Why? I haven't seen all gundam series but I have quite a few. Is it because they don't spend 13 episodes talking about "t-the nature of w-war muh politics"?

No need to, I'm just posting facts.

>It's a complete deconstruction of everything Gundam has been up until this point.
Get out of here, TVTropes

You are really obnoxiously obvious with the samefagging.

>Sup Forums
I wouldn't take a board that praised Code Geass seriously
>2ch
Nope
>Youtube
Nope

I won't because this statement has never been proven wrong, in fact Japanese model builders prefer G-Reco to IBO

>source, my ass

>posting a bad review by an atypical gundam fan that considers being episodic a negative and clearly did not pay attention

Nice try, user

>needing tvtropes to understand the thematic symbolism behind the creative decisions in the show

instead of glorifying battles with a giant robot toy commercial, okada is showing us the negative repercussions of war by stripping away that newtype shine. sasuga, okada, you're hleping to save anime alongside Yamakan.

But she likes IBO so she much be right! McGuilis is the best Char clone ever! He's a pedophile and spout tons of mindless exposition just like Char!

>Even GBF has more followers than G-Reco

/m/, Sup Forums, and Japan don't like it, most of IBO's praise comes from newfag sites in the west with Sup Forums being divided
>Destiny was slow suicide with recap episodes
It only had six and compared to most recap eps by sunrise they were good, watch more of their old mecha stuff to see truly bad recapping

>but because it had so much potential that was just soiled by Okada
No it's actually nagai who's stopping okada from making the show fun and by fun I mean things like your webm.
>and literally any internet community other than /m/
Nobody actually give a fuck about it on /m/, but shitposters just keep it rolling just like Zeta.

>Japan don't like it
Sauce?

GBF account if for both seasons retard

>using YouTube as a measurement when most people use other websites
>especially an anime that aired AFTER its run

Go back to ANN or Anime Suki or wherever it is you came from.

>good BD sales
>good Gunpla sales
>lots of merchandise
>popular on Pixiv and Twitter
Sure, Japan hates IBO.

>Nobody actually give a fuck about it on /m/

Thanks for the laugh

None of which are present
>okada is showing us the negative repercussions of war
Found Bizarro Sup Forums, IBO fails at that very hard

He's not a pedophile though? He's clearly marrying her for power.

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic in that post.
Some model builder website did a poll ANN never published because that would portray G-Reco in a favorable light.

Are you retarded enough to believe that there are thousands of people who followed the account just for Try and have no interest in GBF? Are you braindead?

>good Gunpla sales
Prove it.
>lots of merchandise
Give an amount and compare it to every major gundam entry.
>popular on Pixiv and Twitter
Only because it is airing, once it isn't it will fade

Sorry mate but that's the true, nobody care about G-Reco but shitposters.

>muh conspiracy
Jesus, stop. So cringey.

>comparing a show that aired at early mornings for small children with a show that aired in the midnight/late night slot
>wondering why one has more then the other
Who would've thought?

IBO is also failing on Toonami apparently.

It's true though, ANN will not say anything favorable about G-Reco nor will they state anything unfavorable with IBO despite its many obvious problems

>nobody care about G-Reco but shitposters.
There's two fucking threads up on /m/ right now

>Only because it is airing, once it isn't it will fade
No shit Sherlock. But it's still hundreds of times more popular than G-Reco was when it was airing.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/80687
>In a poll taken by 500 people, 54.2% said G-Reco was better than IBO

Even Japs have better tastes than you Sup Forums