Uhhh guys?

Uhhh guys?
is t-t-this the storm?

>brian ross
damn... it's over, boys

>"Hey boss I know some Russians. Want me to talk to 'em to get 'em on our side?"
>"Sure! Building a better relationship with Russia before I'm even in office?! The American people will love that!"
>"You got it boss!"
It's nothing.

>Uhhh guys?
thats funny because (((cnn))) just said it is very unlikely that there is a cooperation deal, he chose a plea deal likely to earn house arrest or probation in a bid to avoid jail time.

He is in trouble for lying, not colluding

Damn look at all these legal experts on Sup Forums. Truly this is a nothingburger.

Gosh my mistake. I didn't know I was talking to a TRUE legal expert here. Please forgive me oh great legal expert.

It's literally nothing. Remember user, 8 years.

>Flynn is testifying directly against Trump and his campaign and is working with mueller
>this is somehow nothing
cognitive dissonance

Literally nothing

Promise you'll come back and post yfw it is literally nothing?

yes, promise to come back and admit you're wrong when it's something?

Kind of like how Comey was going to be the end of Drumpf?

I hate trump and whiteys more than anything in the world, but I don't believe this flynn thing is going anywhere. The house will not quit him, neither will the right-wing media

until trump is properly out I will be skeptical about the russia story going anywhere.

Well, I hate black 'people' and actively try and ruin anything they do so we do have something in common I guess

i haven't seen any other reports outside of what @BrianRoss said. Its kind of reminiscent of when CNN reported Comey was going to testify that he never told Trump he wasn't under investigation.
>i'm still mildly goncerned not gonna lie

He is

>Building a better relationship with Russia before I'm even in office

So naive.

Comey IS the end of Trump.

If he would've just let Comey do the investigation it could've been controlled, but instead he panicked by firing him after trying to get Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, which led to the spiral we're in now.

calm before the DRUMPF

>not colluding
collusion isn't a crime

>Flynn is going to reveal that Trump is a Russian puppet!
>Ignore that Clinton potentialy took in bribes to approve uranium deal that would send it to Russia
>Ignore that Clinton payed a foreign national spy to draw up a false hit piece on Trump
I don't you comprehend what cognitive dissonance is you fucking faggot

If this is such a big deal and the end of Drumpf, why is plebbit running their Net Neutrality Astroturf campaign.

I will. But, we all know you won't because you're a little faggot.