Anglican Minister Orders Prayers for Prince George to be Gay

There was a time when this would have made me sad but since Brits are nothing but memeing goblin shitposters now it makes me smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds&feature=youtu.be
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/01/christians-should-pray-from-prince-george-to-be-gay-says-c-of-e-minister
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/01/christians-should-pray-from-prince-george-to-be-gay-says-c-of-e-minister
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally every Protestant will burn in hell for eternity

This

What about faggots?

enjoy your vacation

fpbp

Pretty much

this, henry viii did everything wrong

C of E has been cucked for years. The good thing about Protestantism is I can laugh at them and not be associated with them, whereas everything the Pope does you have to bend over and accept.

Britanistan is REALLY trying to outdo Swedistan.

> brown eyes of Ancient Central Asian warlord ancestors
> ISIS put a bounty on him
> heretic Christians want him to be gay

The future king is gonna kill them all. The dude is probably a chosen one. He must be protected.

fpbp

inb4 shill 56% meme

I pray those priests get rape by gay Muslim.

fuck these pedo bastards, all of them, religions should be illegal

They would enjoy it.

>t. Barack Hussein Obama, proud Kenyan

wtf bro

Pls wake up pls wake up this isn't happening

>Jesus washes bums feet
>See how humble he is?

>The Pope does the same
>hurr he is such a cuck

Jesus didn't do it for internet good boy points

He looks like he likes pussy

Prophecy is coming true.

By the way the Cultural marxist pope today begged for forgiveness of the Rohingya muslims because the world is indifferent to them. Christianity isn't even part of the situation going on in Burma/Myanmar.

He cares more about Muslims than Christians.

Show your flag Pajeet.

that tradition is older than the internet, dummie

Its a brain disease. I'm certain of it. This video proves it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds&feature=youtu.be

The only solution is needle or bullet.

Yes only the current liberal cuck pope is photoed doing it to illegal immigrants

They are misled by wolves just like Catholics praying to saints. They have been lead astray but it’s so obvious you can’t not blame them. If they even read just the Ten Commandments it would be blatantly obvious.

*Yet only

What prophecy?
Francis is a shit pope. The Deuce wouldve never acted this way, or even Benedict.

The chunky girl had a good point she was conceding that she didn’t know and didn’t read the Koran so maybe we should ask Muslim women.

>Monarcucks

Sad but true. Extra ecclasiam nulla salus.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ANOTHER Sup Forums TROLL WHAT THE FUCK
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/01/christians-should-pray-from-prince-george-to-be-gay-says-c-of-e-minister

Please archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/01/christians-should-pray-from-prince-george-to-be-gay-says-c-of-e-minister

/qkmWKna

Dad, it's time to put you in a nursing home and have you euthanized

Extra ecclEsiam nulla salus.

>be prince george
>wake up to the sight of my mother wearing the short "women's should have rights and independence from racist men!!!" With a weird pink hat that looks very atrange telling me "goodmorning george! I hope you turn gay today!"
>don't feel comfortable with the word because i don't know what it is
>see a strange black man come into my room and hugs my mom
>"w-where is d-dad?" As i ask nervously because the blacl man is giving me acary looks
>hear my dad in the closet say "oi I'm in here george! Just enjoying the view of your mother making out with that nice fine gentlemen! Anyway i hope you turn gay because it is the british thing to do!"
>my parents been acting like this eversince i was born
>get out of bed and go to the kitchen hoping to get some breakfast
>mom just comes in and gives me a plate full of soybeans and skim milk
>"m-mom, i can't eat this because it makes me si-" mom cuts me off and tells me she wants me to wat my breakfast because she worked very hard and deserves respect
>eat the soybeans and drink the skim milk
>go to the bathroom several times because my tummy feels bad now
>my parents keep praying for me to turn gay and they won't let me watch the telly unless it's BBC
>try to play with my knight action figure toys and legos but mom takes them away and dad gives me barbie dolls and a strange little horse with pink hair
>i feel very uncomfortable
>suddenly someone comes in and it's a strange boy wearing nothing but pink underwear and wearing girly make up
>mom tells me to kiss my 'boyfriend' and to be gay
>i cry and tell her "mom please stop, i don't want to do this!"
>mom slaps me and calls me a bigot and a sexist for not wanting to be gay
>"mom why can't i just be myse-" before i can finish my dad slaps my and tells me to stop oppressing my mom
>they push me towards the strange boy and make me kiss him on the lips
>mom takes a pic and tells everyone that i am finally gay
>i wish i have normal parents
>i begin to cry

That was extremely depressing to read

B-bongs are you ok? :(

there is literally nothing wrong with skim milk

The absolute state of bongistan

And atheists and libtards dare be smug about Christianity dying. It's not because people don't believe in God, it's because they don't believe in retarded Leftist ideas and won't sit in a church to hear them repeated.

T. Schlomo Weinstein

I'm not even religious but I'm getting sick and tired of the church straying from it's principles

The pope is not Jesus. He's not even Peter. Fucking Catholics should really stop with their heresy, but it's so deeply ingrained by now, it's beyond any help.

Would it be illegal for you to go into the church, and yell "God save the king, from homosexuality!"

Truth
Although this is still not my Pope.

What's C of E? I feel retarded now.

Queen
Charles
William
current or future heads of the church
so why haven't they demanded the faget be defrocked?
Not a word from the fake royles
they're unfit for purpose

I have no idea

>anglican
>christians
wtf is this shit fuck off eternal enemy

Church of England, a bunch of heretical protestant whores

Illuminati confirmed. Burn all heretics at the stake.

It would be fine in my church since we are baptist. Don't know how they would feel about the yelling though.

I pray that these heretical statements from those high up in the Anglican church will cause their congregation to rebuke them.

>Christian inspired conversion therApy, “pray the gay away” = bad
> Anglican “Christian” priestess prays for child to be gay = ok

I’m not sure who to blame here: Henry VIII or the faggots.

>church of england

lmao its a meme religion no one gives a shit what the lefty cucks say

lel

No worries mate, G-d doesn't hear Christian prayers anyways

That's a Muslim. The Pope should be running him through for destroying half of the Roman Empire.

I knew the Catholic faithful should have destroyed the heretical Protestants... this is what happens when your faith is based on "consensus"

God loves fudgepackers.
It says it in the Bible

>cathocucks

>anything but the old testament
There's your problem.

>cucktholics literally have to lick refugees feets

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

What about lutherans?

At least I'll have britbongs to keep me company, are heretics in the same circle as weeaboos ?

Thank you.

Yea, your'e welcome

fpbp

wtf i'm a roman catholic now

Jesus christ, why is this shit so common among mainline and european protestants. The only protestant group that doesn't do the weird cucky liberal bullshit are the southern evangelicals (and they have their own problems with the israel cucking)

Just the other weak, the Church of Sweden decided to get rid of sexist gendered pronouns for God. And NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS despite it very clearly being of the utmost heresy, far beyond any mere squabble over the finer points of doctrine. This breaks the central fucking dogma of christianity
>in the name of the Parent, and of the Child, and of the Non-Corporeal Entity, amen.