It's really over, guys

Trump is done for.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-flynn-charged-making-false-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-flynn-charged-making-false-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354
twitter.com/ABC/status/936628560374071296?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=H-VieLZAM04
youtube.com/watch?v=XhCCLM6oqUo
cnbc.com/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-issues-statement-on-russia-probe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's actually fucking real
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will Trump get imprisoned in ADX Florence?

Guess that the
>muh mueller gonna expose da joos
Backfired there a bit

This is like a month old.

:')

too old

Welcome President Pence!

I did not have sexual relationship with this man.

oh don't worry, there's no stoppin the mueller train

> a month old

Dude it was published 12 minutes ago

abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-flynn-charged-making-false-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354

Archive
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-flynn-charged-making-false-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354

holy fuck

twitter.com/ABC/status/936628560374071296?s=17

> implying Pence and Ryan aren't twisted up in this shit

Welcome President Hatch?

Nice spin. How does Flynn want to proof his claim? It is not illegal to contact Foreign officials.

dream on, loser

Is it really illegal to talk to foreign leaders while running for office? I don't understand.

Flynn is lying to save his son.

And the Republicans will not impeach or even give a shit.

Fugg

>prepared to testify [that statement]
but doesn't mean there is truth to that lmao
probably just told to say it

That quote about Trump directing him to make contact with the Russians isn't in the article at all.

That's what you said after manafort got arrested. What happend since? Oh I know....Uranium one got exposed. I wonder what will happen after Flynn. Maybe pedos are going to get exposed. Or maybe CIA arming ISIS. Either way we're winning. MAGA

wasn't Flynn banking on a pardon? he doesn't think Trump will give it to him?

You know who was the last president who was “elected” by Russia and had a secret line of communication with them? JFK.

How is communicating with Russia a criminal act? Didn't the Hillary campaign talk with (and accept money from) foreign governments? Shouldn't any potential president try to establish diplomatic ties before they're elected?

He must be as slow as you then because this story is a month old.

What is there to parden? he is done for.

>i-it's a month old
I see the t_d misinformation shills are hard at work. Exactly what you guys said about every news story concerning manafort being indicted.

We're not worthy of you.

muh reddit

no thanks shill

Had contact with the Russians

Hahahahahahahahaha

>tfw you see anything related to trump getting in trouble because you know when you get home from work your parents are literally going to be yelling at the tv screen that "they got him" and "finally America will be saved"

If my dad put half as much attention into trumps life as he did my brother and I maybe I wouldn't be alcoholic and my brother wouldn't be in and out of jail.

yup done for youtube.com/watch?v=H-VieLZAM04

youtube.com/watch?v=XhCCLM6oqUo

>States nowhere that Flynn or Trump was in volition of the Logan Act

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sure. He personally delivered uranium samples to the Russians in a briefcase. His puppet master is nolonger deep state. Facing death penalty for treason trump is his new puppet master. Flynn is in protective custody because people exposing pedo cartel has ways of ending up dead like Andrew Breightbart and his coroner that found "red spot" from CIA heart attack gun.

Before he's impeached, something very horrifyingly cataclysmic will happen to you and your tribe and the whole kabbal will implode.

Trump is just getting started.

Any possible ways a re-election would be possible, not saying for trump necissarly but anyone. Should there be a way to get a re election?

Ryan is scum and no ally to trump

no

Just like after Manaforts arrest uranium one was exposed. After Flynns arrest NK and Pedo connection might be exposed next

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
IMPEACH

no...you get Pence then,

And a quick look at Brian (((Ross)))...

not if Putin takes out Mueller first with a little polonium soup

F

It's not, but retards gonna be retarded. It's another generic "muh Russia" statement to be used as political fodder.

Spicy

Seriously do people still believe Trump is not in complete control of this situation?

LOCK HIM UP!

HAHAHHAHAHA

Bernie president WHEN

>it's illegal to talk to other countries

fuckpig lol

why lie twice to FBI on 2 separate occasions if nbd? Maybe cuz his boss asked him to and hes going to testify to that fact?

It all could have been avoided, Donald.

Kek

Also,
>Trump asked the guy who deals with Russia to talk to Russia

Impeach right the fuck now

fail

literally this what an faggot trump is

Why? Trump already has mullers balls when he was caught personally delivering uranium samples to the Russians. He's facing death penalty for treason. Look what happend right after Paul Manaforts arrest who won and who lost after that? Uranium One was exposed. Look for things Flynn was working on to be exposed. Such as CIA arming ISIS or pizzagate.

AHAHAHAHAHA!
Alt-Right BTFO.
Nice try boys, you had a good year with full control of the government and still couldn't do anything. :^)

>mfw after all this time Trump is the one we lock up.

>MUH RUSSIA
FAKE FUCKING NEWS

Cant wait for either Mueller to get blown the fuck out, him to take out Democrats on the way out, or get Mike Shock'Em Pence as POTUS so we can roll back all this LGBT shit.

Any of the three is a win, regardless of if Donald Trump is POTUS or not

>pleading guilty to lieing to the feds
>his testimony will bring Trump down
>the testimony of an admitted liar

Pence is silent swamp creature waiting for the right opportunity to pounce on Trump. JFK had LBJ Trump has Pence. MAGA.

>Pence as POTUS
Is not really a win.
He's too vulnerable to do anything good.

>you had a good year with full control of the government and still couldn't do anything

so just like democrats in 2012?

It's not over.
We're going to kill you.

yah there's nothing illegal, unlawfull , improper or in any way wrong at all about this.. and what he is reported to have been recorded saying was most proper and good for the country .. you however are Cancer.

This nothing burger is tasting sweeter and sweeter each day. You drumpfkins enjoying it?

Q said it all starts today.

Morning started out with a bang. Reminds me of election day

>bbbffttt flynn is right bonald drummfh was getting russian haxors to rig election
>immmbeach bonald dumpff its bretty clear now it was collusion even though theres still no evidence, meanie drumfie go bye bye

stfu shill this is literal nothing like some bitch coming out and saying someone had sexually assaulted her. Go back to drinking your soy and getting anally pounded in your boi pussy by a mexican. Saged.

Nice find

HAHAHAHA, sort yourself out, all your old man did was nut, he doesn't owe or own you.

Too spicy? Maybe just the things Flynn was working on. CIA gun running to ISIS through Turkey. Or the Pizzagate. NK maybe later?

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Link?

Proof?

What happend after Paul Manaforts arrest? What will happen after Flynn arrest? You connect the dots. You'd be very disappointed. MAGA

No it's not. Talking alone is not against the law. That is the liberal bullshit. If he was talking to Russians and trying to get them to directly interfere with Hillary's campaign then it would be collusion. Funny thing is that is PRECISELY what Hillary did when she paid Russians to make a dossier on Trump. If any one candidate is guilt of collusion with the Russians it is Hillary. All this is smoke and mirrors on the liberals part to take attention off what Hillary herself did and lied about.

>media literally makes up bs story about Russia
>"We got DRUMP now" - Dem
>massive investigation
>"developments" happen
>signs of massive illegal activity suddenly associated with dems
>msm stops covering story
>private parties investigate
>strong evidence of tons of illegal dem activity
>4 high profile dems lawyer up and go into hiding
>repeat

>f-f-f-or real this time, g-g-g-guise!!!!

NORBOT 2020
O
R
B
O
T

You're expecting a liberal to be a good parent?

cnbc.com/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-issues-statement-on-russia-probe.html

Flynn's statement:

>"After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of 'treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full >responsibility for my actions."

Mentioned false accusations of treason and other outrageous acts.

He hasn't flipped on Trump. He plead guilty to dispel collusion and treason accusations.

We still have no evidence Trump actually colluded with the Russians. We DO have evidence that Hillary did when she paid millions to the Russians for a dossier on Trump for use to interfere with his campaign especially when the vast majority of the dossier ended up being false.

Inshallah!

>This much damage control
>Not a shill
Pick one or gtfo

fake news, he had already been elected, just not inaugurated

Colluding with foreign leaders to get elected is against the law.

Yes.

>the president had me speak to arguably the only other important power on earth

Wow trumps really done it now

Yeah he's nervous. I wonder why? People who wants trump impeached are the molesters, pedophiles or one who has committed TREASON.

No that’s why this whole thing is absolutely retarded

We don’t deserve democracy

Talking with Russians is not against the law talking with them to interfere with the election is. Thing is there has been absolutely no evidence the later is true on Trump's part. The investigation actually proved that HILLARY's campaign did so. Yet you idiots are ignoring that one.

We don't have a democracy. We have a Republic.
Mr Washington what have you given us?
A REPUBLIC if you can keep it.

Jesus fucking Christ dude, now Turkey is fucking tied into this?? When the fuck are they going to get their story straight and present the whole damn thing?

lmao youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

You don't understand the concept of a nothingburger, do you? A nothingburger is when someone's making baseless accusations or claims that aren't real at all. By calling this a nothingburger, you're admitting Trump isn't in trouble at all.