Trump directed Flynn to contact russians

lol trump is a dumb faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/28/former-president-obama-meet-xi-jinping-during-foreign-trip/902233001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't this happen in like late December? Why would it at all be scandalous for the president-elect to reach out to the Russians?

If this is all they have, then it proves there was no collusion.

Stop shilling your twitter, Joy Lin.

dec 29, 2016: Obama admin announces new sanctions on Russia, Russia announces that they will eject 35 american diplomats. Flynn calls Russian ambassador Kislyak several separate times, suggests sanctions relief when Trump is in office

dec 30, 2016: Russia backtracks, announces there will be no response to the sanctions. Trump tweets and pins "Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!"

also ABC is reporting that reports that Flynn is prepared to testify President Trump directed him to make contact with Russians

fucking LOL

not illegal

>Why would it at all be scandalous for the president-elect to reach out to the Russians?
because he is not the president you fucking russian shill

no one cares soy boy.

Fake News.kill yourself Libcuck

Oh the salt that is to come when Flynn exposes the Clintons, and gets a pardon for telling a "fib" to the FBI in order to get the goods on the deep state.

>i-it will stick this time
>just like alt-left
lol

Okay. What part of this is a crime?

lol

It was her fucking turn. That’s the crime.

Source: me

It will be her turn when her cellmate has finished fisting everyone else.

What's the problem with the President elect doing this? How is this Russia hacking the election? This isn't even as bad as Obama
>Tell Vlad to wait until after the election and I'll have more flexibility.

>bezos post
lol

lmao unelected trump directs army general the cogdiss is real youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

Flynn's statement said he is cooperating

Oh no, the Russians this and the Russians that. It all still amounts to a big load of nothing. They are like a dog on a bone. There is not meat, no substance but they just can’t let go.

YEA so what. He can say anything. He only implicated himself.

Doesnt mean Trump acted

Dumbass

Here’s some Russia connections for all of you to ponder.

Milo and Bannon from Breitbart cite Julius Evola as fundamental to alt-right philosophy; Aleksandr Dugin author of Foundation or Geopolitics is an outspoken fan. The Eurasianism philosophybhebpromotes uses a chaos sigil as it’s emblem; alt-rights adopts Kek and chaos as symbols as well. Aleksandr Dugin promotes Trump on all channels of info he can, goes in Infowars with Alex Jones. Alex Jones has also had Donald Trump in his show and is one of his biggest media allies.

The term deep State is relatively new to the American public, but in reading a novel by Vladislav Surkov, one of the Kremlins top propagandists the term is seen a number of times. The translation is recent, but it was written years ago.

Trump himself has hardly ever criticized Putin, and with the context of him shitting in almost everyone this becomes a notable exception. Trumps agreement to leave the Assad regime alone (something I strongly agree with and a big part of why i voted for him) is completely in line with what the Russian State wants. As is his attacks on NATO and international trade deals.

Mind you, I’m personally in favor of a lot of these things but it is very clear that Trump’s stance is very favorable to Russia and there are likewise ideological underpinnings linking him and his support network to them. None of this guarantees official State collusion, but it certainly gives a lot of circumstantial evidence that makes it very possible.

What's the temporal window? When Trump asked him to do so? What are "the Russians" he's talking about? I don't remember when Flynn began working with Trump, it's been quite a while

What exactly did he do that was illegal? Is talking to Russians now illegal?

Nothing illegal

It's not just Ross lol

Is Ross the author of the article that reported about Flynn first?

The angrier stupid frogposters and russian trolls get, the more important you can be sure the news.

It's everyone using (((Ross)))'s """""""""scoop""""""""""

the funny thing is that the i vestigation is for collusion during the 2016 campaign, Flynn is gonna testify for post-election shit. My guess is that the ball's gonna e passted to Kushner.

This tbqh

Can a President pardon himself? I'm leaning on no.

No its not, retard

Prove it.

Pardon himself for?

Because he's not the President until he is inaugerated. Logan Act. He was just a civilian then

Well Trump's going to jail

You’re not convincing anyone. You will always stick out like a sore thumb

Yes it is, you retarded faggot.

Trump didn't commit any crime.

Others are saying it, independent of Ross lol
Kushner probably flipped too

He was elected. He was the president elect.

not telling the fbi the full story

Damaging the position the administration of the US while acting in the capacity of a political representative when he wasn't yet with a foreign power

"people say this" is not a proof sweetie, unless you mentioned who are these people

ABC: Very Fake

>making up an issue
lol fuck the administration

Obama was president until January 20th. Trump has no powers as president elect

Cool, you still haven't proven that, retard.

the president elect is not a civilian, brainlet. civilians dont get secret service protection and access to classified documents.

The best part of this is they act like not mentioning things during a background investigation is some serious issue and doesn't happen on literally every background check. That's why background investigators have jobs.

If we tossed every single person that lied on their eqip in jail, there would be no one left to sit in all the chairs in the air force.

Flynn, when he said he is cooperating with Mueller. You still think he will sing about the podestas?

Hillary has secret service proection. So does Chelsea and Baron

This is the dumbest investigation ever. It's basically a full blown federal criminal investigation into whether or not Trump did something that isn't even illegal anyway. At what point does this sideshow become a waste of taxpayer money and get shut down?

he was president elect
he was assuming the office in under a month from those dates

Dugin is a shitty meme

Why are the Russians such a big deal? The cold war is over, mutts.

Kinda of like when Obama was jetting about in a plane under the guise of the "office of the President Elect" and meeting world leaders in Dec 2008? Logan Act? Obama was within his rights and so was Trump. Leftists truly are retards.

I'm not part of the investigation. That's Mueller's job. Based on Flynn's testimony, it could very well be proven in time. We'll just have to see.
For now, it does bear thinking about questions like whether a President could pardon himself. I don't think he can.

>irrelevant country thinks he can comment on global politics

just L O L

More Fake NEWS from Fake News distributor, ABC.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90 lmao retarded libshit cant into military tactics

He can. But its a first I think

>diplomacy is illegal

kys

Logan Act is about establishing alliances/trade deals/etc with foreign countries, not just talking to them. Before you even respond: no, telling Russia to wait before responding to sanctions imposed by a lame-duck President with a personal vendetta.

HIM BE SPEAK WHEN ORANGE NOT YET PRUSIDENT!!!

TOYALLY RUINED DRUMF CRIES MCDONALDS TEARS!!!

Seriously, how desperate are they? They’ve gone from “””Russian influence””” to “”””Russian collusion””” to “””th-they spoke to Russians b-before we think they should have spoken to Russians officially, t-totally ruined”

This is complete bullshit, btw.

Apples to bowling balls you mong

Pardon himself for what? Acting as president after being elected as president? The horror.

If he does get impeached he will be the first president removed on the flimsiest pretext. For doing literally what the president before him did.

>BREAKING: White House plays down Flynn’s role, describes him as ‘Obama official’ [AFP]

>all this denial

Nice try Oleg

A president elect can only legally talk to Russians after they donate to the Clinton Foundation. It's was her turn!

Relax he was just an unpaid campagin supporter like Manafort :)

If communicating with Russians is illegal, then Sup Forums is fucked.

Prime time oven material

Sure shill, sure

probability of civil war if Trump is impeached?

>deep State is relatively new to the American public

No its not, its been around for 40 years

Nice goalpost shift user, but back to the topic: can you list at least ONE journalist who's not using Ross's scoop as his/her primary source?

He is an Obama official. He's wrapped up in the uranium one deal as well.

>probability of civil war if Trump is impeached?

burgers not getting off the couch to miss the NFL.

You said civilians don't get SS protection. I proved you're a fucking retard who talks out of your ass

They don't watch the NFL anymore.

Russia, Russia, Russia.
>Flynn plead guilty for lying about contact with Russia on behalf of Israel
>on behalf of Israel
WEW
Just a matter of time kikes.

omg omg how dare DRUMPF not try to escalate conflict with a national of FUCKING WHITE MALES?!?

I WANT WAR with Russia! Nuclear war to kill all whites! Let's make peace with all shitskin countries but just announce endless sanctions against other whites till we kill each other off so the niggers can rise up and create a new civilisation that is more like old civilisation before we actually had civilisation.

>Can a President pardon himself? I'm leaning on no.

Not in cases of impeachment. It's unclear if a presidential self-pardon would be valid and mean that he couldn't be charged with crimes after leaving office. It would definitely go to the Supreme Court.

Mueller is threatening Flynn, Flynn's son, and making them spend their life savings to defend against anything they want to accuse him of. All with unlimited resources and reach. It's a sham of epic proportions but the media would only care if it was a democrat.

>Acting as president after being elected as president?
If Flynn contacted the Russians prior to Trump's accession to office on Trump's order, it's an issue. If it's only after he assumed the post, it's not illegal.

I said no such thing you retard.

Any slack jawed law betraying faggots around here?

>Trump who won the election told Flynn to speak to the Russia to calm their ass down as he will be in office soon
>This is clearly the smoking gun in proving that Russia colluded with Trump in rigging the election!

> retirees and First Family get protection!
> therefore SOME very select civilians that are directly related to the President get protection!
> CHECKMATE normal civilians get Secret Service protection

Your pilpin is showing, Moshe.

Trump never talking any shit about Russia was the one thing that kind of made me raise an eyebrow through all of this. I can rationalize a lot of the other stuff and assume a lot of it isn't all that out of the ordinary and media spin. The way he never went at Putin or Russia and even defended him in that one interview when he said we have bad guys too or whatever the fuck he said.

It’s all they have left. So much as speaking with Russians is “””collusion.”””

It’s like the Left wants to out-crazy the Cold War-era war hawks.

Again, didn't Obama fly around Europe to meet with foreign leaders before the election even occurred back in 2004? Hell he's doing it today as a civilian.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/28/former-president-obama-meet-xi-jinping-during-foreign-trip/902233001/

How is this not illegal too?

Damn
Dat sequence of events
Mueller BTFO