Romania Great Union Day

Ignore the other thread made by a butthurt magyar. On this day 99 years ago, Transylvania was annexed to Romania. Bozgors were permanently btfo and all Romanians were finally united under one banner. Enjoy the Romanian national anthem on this great day.

youtu.be/zTwgwEHiWm0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbRZssUG58o
youtu.be/Yi_RdAFM3zw
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
imgur.com/a/BD6WY
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2eA8RQuoYHE
youtube.com/watch?v=uNk-83kOwxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We took the other thread down.
We`ll done boys!

And all the women with unibrows cheered

Nobody gives a fuck about you.

server romanesc nationalist

don't be salty, bozgor
here, look at this qt gypsy girl

For those who like kebab and general shitskin removing

Bump

Looks like Orban's sister

youtube.com/watch?v=rbRZssUG58o

>all Romanians were finally united under one banner
'nyet'
don't forget these guys

A romanian battle against muslims, 300km inside muslim-occupied territory

Traiasca Romania si tineti minte, toate partidele sunt jidanite

Fascismul salveaza tara.

Hai muie amice :)
Ciolos e bazat

la multi ani tiganii mei!

>fascism sub Ciolos

We lost that after the ww2...

am uitat link

te credem pe cuvant :^)

Yeah, I didn't realise you were talking about greater romania borders - was thinking of present borders

owo chaim-san what are you doing :maini_negustoresti:

Pupa-te-ar ma-ta rece :)
Nu-l meriti pe Ciolo

sterge te rog postul

youtu.be/Yi_RdAFM3zw

this triggers the bozgor

Ai dreptate,luati-l cu voi acolo in diaspora ca ar fi mai bine :^)

Transylvanian peasants marching in Budapest to liberate their former masters from the bolshevik jew Bela Kun

To be fair the result of this glorious act was having this funny German guy with a skull on his hat marching through Bucharest a few months in

t. taximetrist :^)

The difference between romanians and gipsies

How's the thieving in the US?
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

mars inapoi pe leddit, MagicSebi

Shit country desu.

Da si tu un goagal dupa cum se fac statisticile alea. Daca esti moldovean, n-ai cum sa nu rezulte ca ai avea stramosi evrei considerand ca de exemplu in Iasi evreii erau majoritari in sec 19

>he thinks 91 is a good IQ numer
>gypsy with IQ lower than niggers out-breeding Romanians
Can you be less butthurt?
How can you be so easily tricked?

>Deoarece erau mulți evrei în orașe înseamnă că oamenii se mixau cu ei

Salut MagicSebi

Mai degraba avem stramosi mongolezi decat jidani. Jidanii traiau separat de Romani si ne considerau subumani. In rezultate Romanii nu primesc deloc Ashkenazim chiar daca Maghiarii si Polonezii primesc

imgur.com/a/BD6WY

>he thinks 91 is a good IQ numer
pretty good considering communism wiped out everyone with 2 brain cells desu
>gypsy with IQ lower than niggers out-breeding Romanians
they have a lot of kids but don't live too long
average lifespan is 45-55
also they migrate to the West wew

91 verbal IQ and 97.1 overall, which is in line with European average.

Uniunea Nordică când?

Are you retarded? Do you suffer of down sindrome?
Perform iq 104.5
General iq 97.1

Verbal iq iq 91 because we have hungarians and gipses wh struggle to speak an european language.

never we need to get our rightfull clay back

Gonna share some thoughts on the Romanian National Day celebration.

Speaking from abroad from what I saw on TV, overall the mood to me in Romania seems very stressed out, ponderous, morose, and far too serious during a celebration. The current Romanian national anthem is too sad sounding and lowers spirits instead of raising them. The revolution was in 1989 but the officer uniforms still look communist (not the dress uniforms though). Iohannis's address sounded like he was readying the population for a disaster or an invasion, with no expression of joy whatsoever. In Finland, Sweden or even the USA things would have been handled much differently: much more light-hearted, less serious and grave, more talk about optimism rather rather than how we have to "buckle down". It's not by being serious at parades that you succeed, but by being serious at work. Celebrations are a time of celebration. All I saw were sullen faces.

The overall impression I get is that Romania for an individual is like an entry-level stage in a videogame that you have to complete and move on from in order to progress further in the game and get higher XP and loot rewards. It looks like it is constrained in this role, because comparing the EU to the US, in California initially there was nothing and now look at it today. It seemed to me like the economic destiny of Romania for now is to be the West's bitch and life will continue being tough for everyone there, with little hope of advancement unless they move to a better economic area in the EU. I suspect that the powers that be want it this way. They can't let 23 million "gypsies" overtake them economically, so just keep them as a cheap labor force and consumer market. The rest of Eastern Europe isn't going to be much better either.

>el nu știe că Uniunea Nordică e defapt România cu granițele naturale

Another battle with a lot of dead muslims.

>we have been on the first stage of a vidya for 28 years

We must heed to the cries from our brothers down under

did you know the British royal family Larps as Romanian nobility?
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html

Fuck Romania. Romanians are fucking worthless assholes.

>they have a lot of kids but don't live too long
>average lifespan is 45-55
They get so many benefits I doubt that's true anymore.
Also pic related
>the morons of EU

but why lard senpai we love you so much we're adopting your culture

((((white)))))

most romanians have given up/are apolitical. The boomer pensioners have always voted in the social democrats since the revolution(ex commies, known as PSD) for bigger pensions. Those same boomers were the biggest snitches during communism.
Aside from that, all the other political parties are controlled op as well. Anti romanian, same bullshit. There's no legit right wing party.

The only ones that vote are old people that are indoctrinated, some gypsies that want gibs, liberals and a few proto-sjw's . Rest of the country is as i said apolitical.

We need a fascist revolution , the whole system need to crash to the point where the romanian normie gets desperate.

Because his stepdad's name is Mircea.

>average IQ of albania is 82
>truly the master race of the Balkans

To all the serbs and bulgarians that are grateful only to russia for its battles against the muslims
This is a romanian victory against the mongols, which triggered the decline of the golden horde that was plundering russian lands

>They get so many benefits I doubt that's true anymore.
>benefits
>Romania
pick one
Why do you think muzzies dread comming here

Pathetic how it's all because on of their own blokes wrote some shitty fan fiction

>The boomer pensioners have always voted in the social democrats since the revolution(ex commies, known as PSD) for bigger pensions.

Can you blame them? From what I heard they can barely live in the countryside with what they have.

Ba, din cauza prostilor ca voi a ajuns nationalismul o gluma

>they barely live in the country side
every one of those poor motherfucker in the countryside has a smartphone access to Internet and all other shit

Trăiască România!

Traiasca, fratele meu!

>Nu sunt nationalist pentru tara mea pentru ca nu-mi place o mema de pe Sup Forums

Unde traiesti in SUA?

yes we can blame them. The party they vote also gives gibs and better rights to the gypsies.
These people immediately elected a jewish ex-communist (Iliescu)after their beloved Ceausescu was killed.

The boomers don't even know what left wing or right wing means. All they know is pensions, medicine for their crippled bodies and tv. Rinse and repeat.
Communism killed the brightest romanians , while they were the weakest . They're (((christians))) but vote in anti white candidates that bring in muslims.(most flee since gibs are shit)

First class traitors that don't even know what nationalism means.

>they immigrate to the west
Sure, smart people may leave for better opportunities, but gypsies are leaving by the droves as well fo dat sweet sweet svenni gibs, so it balances out. Plus the average is 97.1 for men, if you read the graph closely.

You really must be delusional to think people in the countryside are not dirt poor by European standards
>internet
Romania has one of the smallest rates of internet adoption in the EU

>diaspora telling me what's happening here
m8 I've been to a dozen villages in Moldova they have internet and smartphones

Are you the town rapist

ne vedem de revelion pisatilor

>Romania has one of the smallest rates of internet adoption in the EU
Oh no, our poor peasants can't watch BLACKED. com in full HD! Oh, the humanity!

Pacific Northwest

Mai bine BLACKED decat antena 3 24/7

My grandma lives in the country side with 400ron pension (about 80 euros) and has no problem because she also grows crops and has a cow. Not to mention her house has tv and Internet.

Am posibilitatea sa ma mut cu locul de munca in Miami,(salariul 2500-2800 $) Ce parere ai , se merita?

Does she go to BLACKED.COM

Ce face.
Pula mea.

That's all Romanian words i know.

Your grandmother is gypsy. Yes?

It's her default website.

Great. You will receive romanian citizenship through mail.

dă te n morții tei de ratat jegos

Another battle against the turks, a more obscure one.

ATAC LA STAT

Ala e mic salariu pentru Miami. Nu se merita doar daca iti da si cazare, ca daca nu jumate din salar platesti numai pe chirie. E ceva legat se h1b?

Miami e Vaslui de SUA

>Your grandmother is gypsy. Yes?
Implying gypsies can grow crops

pls stop kebab isn't even in this thread

E un usr-ist jegos, un sorosist fara dar si poate
soyboy

>Michael still isn't on the throne

I would come but I must keep my white Amerilard genes pure, not tainted with gypsy. Pic related. Esmeralda was kinda hot though, in the Hunchback of Norte Dame. I would have fucked her.

Thanks for keeping Turkroaches in check

There was an article about what the few refuges here get.
Besides the most basic accommodations which mean a room with a bed they also 90 euros a month for food

>finland
primarul din Vaslui vrea să închidă toate cluburile la ora 22

S-ai dea Dumnezeu sanatate
youtube.com/watch?v=2eA8RQuoYHE
youtube.com/watch?v=uNk-83kOwxA

Thats not the result shown by google
Why are you lying, mongol?