LAUGH AT TRUMPTARDS THREAD

ABC NOW REPORTING FLYNN WILL TESTIFY THAT TRUMP DEIRECTED HIM TO COLLUDE WITH RUSSIANS

THAT'S A WRAP BOYS THIS INVESTIGATION IS OVER I'LL SEE YOU AT THE IMPEACHMENT AND TRIAL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-FTZTiJ37c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb nigger poster

YEEEEE HAWWW

WE DRAININ DA SWAMP BOYZ

Trump also touched my pee pee.

>aussie

Irrelevant

butthurted nignog detected

IMPEACH

S-shill

n-no... this must be 4D chess to take down Hillary

1. "sources"
2. Colluding TO DO WHAT?????
collusion is not a crime you retard

Does anyone really care if Trump gets impeached? He hasn't done jack shit. No wall, no Muslim ban, no DACA repeal, no improved gun laws. Only a bunch of bullshit chest thumping over North Korea.

republican shill, go back to your Freedom works and The Donald and Hotwheels chan

The world doesn't give a flying fuck which one of you morons are in charge, you all need to die.

We've moved from "there was never any collusion" to "c-collusion f-for what? It isn't a c-crime" lmaoooo how right wing retards have fallen

LEL SO TRUE

"muh russians"
yawn..

LOL what retard made that? Nazis actually condemned the KKK in their propaganda.

1. Trump is a troll
2. Russians" aka this hacker known as Sup Forums feed the troll
3. Brings down the government through a trolls shitposting
4. Republicans trolled to believe he's the messiah.
5 Government collapses.
6. ????????????????????
7. Ron Paul

Nothing wrong with an incoming administration working with diplomats across the world the plan strategies. Obama was just assraped hard by everyone wanting to work with Trump rather than his administrations shills, so he spied on every member of the transition team and Trump himself

>he's really in trouble this time guys!

>candidate Trump
Not president Trump or president-elect Trump. Get btfo more right wing retard.

I forgot stormfags take the blame.
t. stormfags

Chump will fall because they set him up as the patsy for the upcoming financial collapse.

Proof: Trump keeps posting about the record numbers...when the system goes down, they will make him the fall guy that fucked the economy. Never will a white male candidate be considered as president. Hillatard will take up the ranks next.

Nothing wrong with an incoming administration working with diplomats across the world the plan strategies. Obama was just assraped hard by everyone wanting to work with Trump rather than his administrations shills, so he spied on every member of the transition team and Trump himself

They got him. It's over.

Don't worry Trumpers, We'll still allow you to vote. You just won't be allowed to openly support 'hate groups' and forefit your semi-automatic weapons. :^)

top shill raid boys. reminder that a typical motive for shilling is your afraid of losing. also the left can't meme

>ABC NOW REPORTING FLYNN WILL TESTIFY THAT TRUMP DEIRECTED HIM TO COLLUDE WITH RUSSIANS

so what if flynn lies again, a man can only tell so much lies before he needs to provide evidence.

>DEIRECTED

>0.02 rubles has been deposited into your account

But you are republican shill sempi

any argument that goes against yours comes from a shill raid
must be easy to dismiss people saying shit that scrambles your small small brain instead of actually listening to logic.
go put your nightie on your moms coming with your tendies and its time for bed right after

>t-the l-left can't meme
Sweetie, we're living in reality. Not whatever meme world you and the other t_d redditors live in.
>candidate trump
>not president-elect
>not president

because if any two parties have proven to be honest, it's ABC and Flynn

So much demicucks samefagging.

>IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME GUY'S, *ORANGE SMALL HANDS DRUMPPFFFFFF* IS DONE FOR HAHAHAHHAHAA
>continues to sweat profusely

>Sweetie
Tits Naw

Back to The Donald and Hotwheels chan

Says he directed Flynn to talk to Russia, says nothing about collude. You can talk to other nation leaders.

Buckle up. 2018 is gonna be wild

"Directed him to talk to the Russians" what the hell do you the state department and white house do every fucking day. God people are stupid.

Drumpf is finished again.

Semi automatic doesn't mean what you think it does. Enjoy the rope when it comes for you.

Hearing issues and ed? Sorry to hear that user.
Also

It was also talking to Russia in December so it has nothing to do with Russian election interference.

Define hate group

>cruise control for cool
ad hominem(also nationalist supremacy i.e. aussie is inferior. welcome to the alt right)
>meme
>go back(also sounds like an alt right slogan)
>raid coordination. appeals to popularity instead of being right
the left considers these arguments

.02 cents were deposited in your account.

Trump will be fine.

Rick and memey

That's already debunked as a hoax to spread disinfo and make the issue more "scary".
It was a SENIOR MEMBER of Trump's transition team, which could be the ex-member Manafort for all we know.

YOU GUYS ARE BIG MEANIES

/FTaFWP/

So in late December 2016, incoming President Donald Trump directly Flynn to ask the Russians to hold back on their response to American sanctions?

Wow. Sounds like Trump really colluded with Russia to steal the election.

That's what we're investigating for, right? Colluding with Russia to steal the election?

>ITT: Trump shills trying their hardest to play defense for their guy
Loving. Every. Laugh.

But this is still 4D chess, right? There's no collusion & there was never any contact with the Russians, but it's so totally all fine right?

You demotard faggots are getting more unhinged and amusing every day... Bunch of sexual deviant assaulters who depend on identity politics ro validate themselves... Watching you idiots freak out over Trump is all the reason to vote him in for a second term.

>caring about Trump
>caring about any of the presidents or candidates
>not just wanting everything to crumble
What the heck is wrong with all of you

US economy is doing well all things considered

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

ALWAYS THINK THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOUR THINKING OR HOPING FOR CUNT

GOT EM

We can't possibly let Drumpf have the nuclear codes, user.

NIGGAS IS MAD
I GET MORE BUTT THEN ASHTRAYS
FUCK A FAIR ONE
I GET MINE THE FAST WAY
SKI MASK WAY

At some point "4d chess" just looks like a weird aspie kid stacking toys while the chess master stares at him like wtf are you doing

The flailing rage of republicucks in this thread is pretty delicious.

>Trump and your boy Roy Moore accused of raping little girls
>Republican just recently plead guilty for child sex trafficking
>y-your the sexual deviants

>T-Trump is finished this time!
says the autistic faggot for the 100th time

>it’s illegal to talk to Russians

Okey dokey the left praises the kennnedys for clandestinely contacting the Russians behind the armies back during the Cuban Missile crisis

>Drumpf is done, for real this time
He told Flynn to speak to the Russian ambassador, which is pretty normal behavior for a president elect, and told him to avoid escalating Obama's stupidity. This 'collusion' thing is a fantasy you made up, it never said that in the article you mentioned. Amazing how a liberal's mind runs wild with paranoid fantasy when they hear one small, irrelevant piece of information.

>after the election

>dems such mega shills

Then I’ll go back to my garage and assemble another untraceable semi auto rifle.

youtu.be/N-FTZTiJ37c

user, I'm still on the fence here, but if these reports that Putin colluded with the Kremlin are true, I'll be persuaded, and we'll have to impeach Drumpf.

tbf, DACA looks like it will die and I'm pretty sure your not taking in Muslims.

Can you show me how speaking to Russians is illegal

Drumpf will removed from office, Hillary will be installed as president by Congress and supreme court!!!!! The salt is going to delicious drumptards..hahahahahah!!!

This time zlumpf is finished

That's how it works.... right?

Wait..... RIGHT???

DRUMPFTARDS BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

THIS WILL BE THE END OF DURNULD DRUMPF

>Unironically thinking this is proof of election rigging
Literally retarded

> you are now reminded that Michael Flynn was almost Trump's VP pick

I can’t wait till I never have to hear a retarded faggot say the word collude again, it’s lost all meaning, it sounds like some kind of vegetable that kangz eat

> when u realize, that collusion would even be totally legal (!). and the word (((collution))) is nothing but an empty shell of the fakestream media, preying on ppl's complete uneducatedness.

>happend in december when he was already the elect

I mean ok

Congress will also nullify all his court appointment and executive orders. Hillddawn will appoint obama to scotus. Fuck off drumpkins. Kiss your guns goodbye.

ABC is fake news. pic related

>senior Trump official

holy shit americans are still drinking the russian boogeyman kool-aid?

Look towards your education facilities instead kek

THERE ARE OVER 9000 FLYNN THREADS RIGHT NOW MODS DO YOUR JOBS, WE ONLY NEED ONE TO CORRAL ALL THE RETARDS, FAGGOTS AND SHILLS

>Kiss your guns goodbye

How?

Another libtard faggot circle jerk..

We will kill you irl
Then. All of you traitors.

remove kebab and remove Flynn threads

>transition team
>december
>meaning after the election
>contact was about sanctions
>nothing to do with the election
>busted for lying about it, not for doing it

My post didnt bump your thread.

>Nazi Rick
>Most forced meme since the Amerimutts desperate counter to the 56% meme with EUmutt
Why tho?

So delicious. Can't wait to see cheeto do the perp walk. Hilldawgs reaction will be priceless. Shel will win a landslide in 2020.