How do we stop white genocide?

How do we stop white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/camilladeterre/
biblehub.com/interlinear/1_corinthians/11-14.htm
biblehub.com/greek/2863.htm
biblehub.com/greek/2864.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making as many white children as possible. You'll have to marry a roastie Hans.

Enthostate but that will never happen

its too late t b h

Are you white?
Step 1. Find a girl.
Step 2. Impregnate her.
Step 3. Take care of her and her children for the rest of her days.

Don't mix with blacks
If you aren't white don't have kids
Don't import all the non whites to your countries
Have many white kids with other whites
Kill jews
Stop internatiol help to shitholes
Get a job

name?

Stop the people behind it :^)
There is no other way honestly otherwise this will be the war of your children.

I hate white women so much that white genocide seems like the only solution.

easy

>Photo including cute random white girl
>Text: How do we stop white genocide

kek no

I prefer brown girls

>Flag

checks out

Insert benis in bagina

By reproducing:

>Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
>As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
>Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
>Psalm 127:3-5

"black"
>pic related have 30% black genes at most

I failed at step 1 because #GEEK

>having long hair and wearing a robe that Jesus warned about
Stop being unbiblical.

why are you trying to save those that have destroyed civilization?

white wymyn = western downfall.

Whats next Germ*ny, import mudskins?

oh wait..

fugg

Only way to stop it is to show the masses how communists want it and what they are and will do to get it.
Get whitey pissed! It will be hard as whites are naturally peaceful.

Whites should accept their destiny. The white age has ended, its time for mongrels now.

>>having long hair and wearing a robe that Jesus warned about
>Stop being unbiblical.
How about read the Bible, God commands his priests not to shave their hair and beards:

>They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
>Leviticus 21:5

>All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the Lord, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.
>Numbers 6:5

What in the world are you babbling about?! BALDNESS has nothing to do with having short hair. Yes, you absolutely should not make your head bald like a skinhead.

Second of all why are you mentioning the Nazarite Vow which has NOTHING to do with being a "priest" as you mention it?

Slide thread, ignore.

They arent going to do anything. Every day i wake up and ask myself why these people openly allow people who shouldnt even be here to enslave them, rob, rape and kill them, openly hate them mercilessly and to take away every shred of their rights while ungratefully and parasitically stealing everything they bled, sweat and died for. When it really comes down to it these people arent intelligent enough to understand their head, their fear and have initiative. It doesnt even take much to do that. Most people dont even care. Ive lost all respect for these people.. permenantly. The people on this board are mostly 10-20 years old (kids who dont know much about life and have many immaturities) and nobody else speaks against this genocide because they dont give a flying rats ass, theyll accept anything. When i was a Trump supporter it was the most insulting time in my life, wasting my time with this fucking bufoonery, whenever i would show any initiative or think above the mean level these people said i was a redneck and claimed that they hated me more than niggers even. Ive lost any connection with them and have pulled my support as a Trump supporter and will do anything to contradict or fuck over these white niggers. They are so fucking stupid and brainwashed that niggers are able to keep them under their thumb and they act like mr magoo. They eat up and promote all of this social propaganda that claims whites are stupid and must be subordanate and promote it unadulterated without even being aware of it like good little programed nigger minion cretins doing the biding of fucking tribesmen without realizing it. They care more about doing well than the state of their home.. and at a time like this.

I will never forgive these people for wasting my time and stabbing me in the back like niggers who only want to protect their own ass while faking intelligence. These people actually believe that the social order is the truth when it benefits them. Fucking hopeless

>Nazarite Vow which has NOTHING to do with being a "priest"
It has everything to do with piousness. If the Nazarite Vow was formulated as such then clearly having it in the priestly vow cannot be wrong, for both the Nazarite and the Christian priest have given themselves over to God's service (in the entirety of their doing).

The Lord is not a barber and he judge you on your haircut, yet we follow every of his commandment the best we can.

Start by using a non-psyop term for women and work from there

fuck all the non-white men to turn them gay, and then fuck their women as well to bleach them. In a few generations they are gone.

pass legislation so non-whites can only have sexual relations with white males.

slide thread, move along

No, because the Nazarite Vow was also taken by women, who can't be "priests", so clearly this vow is simply something completely different from being a priest/pastor. Someone who has sworn the Nazarite Vow can't be close to dead bodies, which doesn't seem very priestly.

The Bible is extremely clear that having long hair as a man is to dishonor God. If you have long hair, you're dishonoring God. "DOES NOT EVEN NATURE ITSELF TEACH YOU THAT IT IS A SHAME FOR A MAN TO HAVE LONG HAIR?"

he said brown, meaning south asian. you're really dumb arent you

Get fucking

fuck man I haven't jacked off in a week and this is getting me going. time to leave

Step 4: be reduced to a child support check while she brings around a string of live-in boyfriends.

>How do we stop white genocide?

Remove female (((rights)))

>Ugly brown color with tattoos

Trash.

By genociding other races.

>those freckles

By having our own ethnostates.

nice taste. I think she's a pretty good artist too as well as being beautiful.

instagram.com/camilladeterre/

HERE'S A PIC OF HER SOLE

>germanistan perfers brown girls

pottery.

> her children

you are everything that is wrong with the west.

I acknowledge the anti white rhetoric in the media and the leftist propaganda all over the western world importing muslims and other folks with incompatible cultures. I believe this is abhorrent.

I'm an 18 year old pajeet in India so i can't say anything anti color without sounding absolutely hypocritical which i dont intend to
But let me say this
I along with many of my pajeet friends (who wanna come over to your land in the future without wanting to take advantage of the natives but actually working hard) believe unequivocally that the WEST IS THE BEST
The culture created by white people based on the christian doctrine is the beat thing to ever happen for human prosperity.

The thing is
I feel like because they were whites only who started this phenomenon of globalisation and having people form foreign lands come over and believe that it's not a privilege to be able to come to the west but somehow reparations
Reparations to winning.

Maybe. Just maybe whites brought this all on themselves and are to blame for it

So yeah just thought this might provide some context

>Someone who has sworn the Nazarite Vow can't be close to dead bodies, which doesn't seem very priestly.
This is why priests don't take the entire Nazarite Vow but only the feasible parts (alcohol being part of the Eucharist).

>The Bible is extremely clear that having long hair as a man is to dishonor God.
I just gave you 2 passages where God demands long hair as a sign of honoring him.

Look closely at 1 Corinthians 11:14, what does "even nature itself" mean? Men undeniably grow long hair by nature, but what don't they grow naturally? FEMININE long hair. That's what every English reader of the time could deduce with a little common sense, but Paul says it even more explicitly (in the original Greek), where he uses the word 'kome' (=hair as ornament) instead of 'thrix' (=hair as body part).

biblehub.com/interlinear/1_corinthians/11-14.htm
biblehub.com/greek/2863.htm
biblehub.com/greek/2864.htm

You protties are sometimes so dull, when you insist on Biblical literalism yet interpret everything however you please.

Actually kill the Jews this time.

>How do we stop white genocide?

Protip: You can't.
Also, i hope you krauts will be the first to be genocided.

>This is why priests don't take the entire Nazarite Vow but only the feasible parts
That's nonsensical. You can't just ignore parts of a vow...

>alcohol being part of the Eucharist
The "eucharist" when it was drunk by Christ was NOT alcoholic. Take a guess why Jesus constantly put emphasis on UNLEAVENED bread. There is literally NO evidence that it was alcoholic.

>I just gave you 2 passages where God demands long hair as a sign of honoring him.
No you didn't, you gave me the Nazarite Vow and you gave me a passage telling men not to be bald like monks or skinheads.

>Look closely
Aha, you're not gonna "go back to the Greek" to disprove the Bible?

Stop being a woman by wearing long hair. Paul is clear as crystal and it's a shame to wear your hair long. The idea that he's only referring to "ornamented" hair is idiotic, because the Bible teaches that women should not wear ornamented hair either, they should not braid their hair, etc. Paul is plainly speaking about LONG HAIR and even says that it's a shame.

Goodness gracious man, put your traditions to the side and just read your Bible.

Organizing and yelling that we are pissed and that we arent paying taxes, we are having 6 kids each, home school them, quit our Jobs, get Guns, make a farm

>white genocide

Isn't this just a euphemism for natural selection though? Why are you against natural selection?

Get married and have kids, raise the right and strong, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.

Donate to sperm banks, push for white only terraforming of Mars

Be the best you can be, it starts with you

And gas the Jews

Go out and stop fapping to pics.

My neighbor is Korean
My maid is Mexican
My Uber driver is Egyptian
My food is from Thailand
My smartphone is from China
My TV is Japanese
Only one race, the human race

Kill every Jew to can find before it's too late.

Banning abortion and contraception, sexy time is meant to end in children.

STOP BEING A NEET FAG AND BREED WITH A ARYAN WOMAN

With a lot of this

fugg of faggot.

We don't want to genocide other races, only conserve ours.

Besides, a Collie and a Chihuahua are different races, food for thought.

>My neighbor is Korean
>My maid is Mexican
>My Uber driver is Egyptian
>My food is from Thailand
>My smartphone is from China
>My TV is Japanese
>Only one race, the human race

You left out your banker and your daughter's murderer

Get married. Have kids.

Condense and multiply. Gather all the whites to a region then begin breading them.

This is a joke right?

GOLD DIGGED

>this
This guy has the right idea

/Thread

Jesus Christ dude, if you step out of your basement for 5 minutes you'll see their is white families all around. Oh shit, german flag, nevermind lol

>That hair like a woolly matted mass of knap
No thanks. They are 30-50% white and still can't get that shit out of their systems.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S FOCKIN HIDEOUS

Pretty simple stuff,

Step 1: Get out of non-white land

Have kids

Meh its too late for our generation hopefully we can brainwash the next ones but anyway im starting to give up on white girls most of them are lost but if you are able to find a good one make as many babies as you can and force them to mix with whites.

Im starting to believe we can breed these types
(hot btw) or asians and force your children and their children to mix with whites and voilĂ  their white again OR if only we can find a way to genetic modification OR adopt white kids only and force them to marry other whites.

Ik user its sad but true :_(

Destroy the Rothchilds