Mueller is a threat to the economy of the united states. It's time that he was fired

mueller is a threat to the economy of the united states. It's time that he was fired

Other urls found in this thread:

asheepnomore.net/2017/11/29/we-have-tripled-the-number-of-store-closings-from-last-year-and-20-major-retailers-have-closed-at-least-50-stores-in-2017/
archive.is/xfAIj
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/testimonies/CT400/CT468/RAND_CT468.pdf
twitter.com/Comey/status/936641449294286848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's time that he was fired
You idiots need to make a huge stink about this. Make Trump think that firing Mueller is the right thing to do. PLEASE.

>we should make judicial decisions based on how it affects the stock market

Trumpsters literally don't comprehend the principles Western democracies are founded on.

NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER MADE CONTACT WITH OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT - ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF FELLAS

it's a fake investigation. why ruin the economy and people's lives on bullshit

If the investigation is fake and nothing comes out of it markets will recover anyway. Stock markets don't impact "the economy" (growth, etc) as much as you think but I don't expect you to understand that lmao

>stock markets dont impact the economy
why do shills even try? you guys stick out like sore thumbs

It's the right thing for a shit ton of reasons.

1. Mueller is in a conflict of interests due to the whole Uranium One.
2. He's investigating something that isn't even criminal.
3. What the investigation is based on is poisoned evidence by our weasel Comey.
4. He's expanding the search outside of the initial scope.

His ass should've been fired a long time ago or he should've recused. Just goes to show that Sessions is a lameduck that you can't rely on.

ABC news should be held accountable for their fake reporting, they've already been btfo within 30 minutes

The stock market reflects how well an economy is doing, not the other way around. If you think an economy does well BECAUSE stock prices are going up, instead of the opposite, you're an actual retard.

The jews
>"oh no! we have been found out!"
>"no more tax cut surplus, SELL SELL SELL!"

typical leaf who doesn't know shit about anything but pretends he does

>tfw you have no argument

Is this the useful idiot thread?

The economy is already a house of cards. Don't know why you fags are suddenly so concerned with its structural integrity.

>stocks fall sharply
>less than 1% decline

I suppose it looks sharp when you zoom in a shitload.

Do you have a non-fake news source on that? I don't believe CNBC. They are fake news.

>fall sharply
>still over 24k, smashing the best Obama could ever muster

>still above 24k
>on a friday

Lel

This. These fucking networks and newspapers need to start being held accountable. We have the 2nd amendment for this very reason, a tyrannical government. The media is nothing more than the deep state's microphone spreading propaganda. There need to be consequences for what is being done to our democracy.

Details?

Would love to believe, but I need a source, even for shit I want to happen.

>Mueller is /ourguy(
>Mueller is the enemy!!
>It's only a minor charge
>C-can Trump pardon Flynn?

The absolute state of Sup Forums

How is the economy a house of cards right now? Still looking for someone to explain how stock prices affect the economy™ in a really meaningful way.

>muh tax cuts

It not

Stock prices are high but the underlying growth and economic condition is solid

this, why do americans try to hype everything so much?

It's a non event news, though. Maybe they are hiding behind no taxes today? That Trump resistance is retarded. This news only makes sense if you believe Trump was a Russian spy, which the market doesn't believe in. They usually to fake bad news before the real bad news hits to sell into bottom-pickers.

Yeah, it was a rhetorical question. Stock prices are consistently paraded by the people who least understand how they work and what impacts they have.

< 1% !? that is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !
fucking shills !
stocks, undexes dow, etc do that severyl times almost every single day !

Trump firing him will go over very well. I'm sure the Democrats would love all of that ammo

>implying that the stock market has anything to do with the economy

THIS.

Redpill me on the great depression

So if it turns out that ABC is full of shit which it most likely is based on other media outlets referring to them as the source, could people who lost money sue ABC?

Fuck the democrats, their days are numbered anyway. They've got scandals up the ass and it's only a matter of time.

Exactly what I was thinking. Less than 250 point drop? lol

But Flynn pleaded guilty. He's an actual criminal and his indictment wouldn't happen without this investigation, I don't see how this is a bad thing.

I just made a few hundred off a few VIX 11.5 calls i bought on a whim this morning. Pretty good for my personal economy.
Thanks, Flynn! :D

>200 points
It's nothing.

Who the fuck cares? It was the same with Comey. And Comey was proven to be a scumbag who deserved to be fired. These people don't give a shit about law and order, they'll try to impeach Trump over every little thing. Hell, he should replace Sessions too I think considering how Sessions is "I recuse myself" all the time.

This pisses me off. It is fear mongering and agenda pushing. They are trying to create a panic.

Who cares if the President fires everyone who investigates him, and his potential connections to another nation? I think every American outside of Sup Forums would care, and rightfully so

>suddenly
spotted the newfag

The issue is that Mueller is constantly overstepping his bounds and that the whole investigation itself is a sham based on Comey's "evidence." Flynn lied to the FBI, but that is an entirely separate matter. The fact that Mueller is trying to wrap that into his investigation goes to show he's just trying to make more ammo against Trump. It's a sham endorsed by Rosenstein, and silently approved by Sessions with his recusal.

>everyone who has retirement account is fully invested in the market
>lol stocks don't even matter dude

>bots
run trading

Two

Hundred points????

Impeach

Yeah, it's still higher than it was.... two days ago?

If trump told go to talk to Russians it's over. Nobody is allowed to talk to Russians because they are bad and evil. We need to start creating camps where we can house Russian immigrants securely until this is all over. We can't have Russian spies running around subverting our country.

unfortunately the leaf is right, the stock market is a general representation of the health of the economy

stock prices dont affect the economy, the economy is what affects the stock prices.

What an irresponsible and vague thing to report. In what capacity was he directed? Because there are probably 20 different valid reasons to direct him to do so. This headline is for hysterical media and hysterical leftists; it doesn't reflect reality, it doesn't threaten Trump (because he still hasn't done anything wrong), it only threatens the economy. Leftism in a nutshell.

I get that you're memeing, but what you posted here is actually the truth in what is going on. American's, and Europeans should understand how trouble Russia is causing through their information warfare. As Western nations, we should not be accepting of it

The SEC can sue ABC for spreading rumors. But there is 0% chance of that. Good luck suing dems with Obummber's judges.

Get ready for Hilldawg sweeties. Scotus will install her as pres after drumpf goes to leavenworth. I ll bet 1000 bucks she has a legal team ready to go.

Why is every single story about Drumpf and Russia:
>The country of Russia exists because X
>?????
>This proves Russian hacking and Trump's direct collusion with hacking

Trump is by trying to step into bubble territory no matter the cost, you THICC mong with absolutely zero knowledge about economy.

Yeah you know it doesn't scare us when it's so implausible, right? Maybe you should be lubing your ass for the Pence regime instead.

Sorry. Pence is just as guilty. He going down too. The election was stolen and it and everything cheeto has done will be nullified. Hillary will appoint Obama to supreme court.

Believe me, nobody here considers those faggots to be American.

>>stock markets dont impact the economy
user is correct yet the myth continues

The stock market has become completely and utterly disconnected from economic reality, and yet many Americans still believe that it is an accurate barometer for the health of the economy.

...the U.S. economy has grown by an average of just 1.33 percent over the last 10 years, and meanwhile U.S. stock prices are up about 250 percent since the end of the last recession.

who's inflating who???

please read
you may learn something
We Have Tripled The Number Of Store Closings From Last Year, And 20 Major Retailers Have Closed At Least 50 Stores In 2017
November 29, 2017
asheepnomore.net/2017/11/29/we-have-tripled-the-number-of-store-closings-from-last-year-and-20-major-retailers-have-closed-at-least-50-stores-in-2017/
archive.is/xfAIj

How in the fuck would they do that when it was just shown that Obongo was in fact spying on Trump? That would be a civil war starter there.

It's not overstepping his bounds.

The whole Monica Lewinsky scandal started out as Whitewater. Mueller has the duty and power to go through literally all of Trump's life.

its fucking nothing

>information warfare

dude russia's main data export is dashcam crash videos

Clintons have a legal ready to go to supreme court and argue that election is invalid because trump collude with Russians to spread fake propaganda about hilldawg. Open and shut case. Hillary is coming. Best xmas present ever.

WE GOT THE TRAITOR

HERE'S THE EVIDENCE

Dude, just give up. I mean, are you actually trying to convince anyone? You may as well be telling us aliens will come and make Hillary president, at this point it's probably the only way she could.

Prove it, faggot. Submit facts and data, not your leftist hyperbole.

"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."
Lt Gen ret. Mike Flynn - 2016

Finally. Drumpf is fucking toast. That's why he's been spouting off so much on twiiter. He knows mueller time is coming. The hammer is about to come down. Fucker ORDERED Flynn to contact the Russians to hack dnc email and set up russian propaganda on Facebook. Fucking treason. People will hang.

this
look at

Totally agree, any Russian I've ever met has been a lying, scheming, criminal. Fucking guy I used to know ordered $3000 cameras on a company account then sent them off to friends to hold onto them(while hot).

Many Russians(not all) are literal scum who will step over anyone and everyone to improve their lives.

Ratings have been going down for a long time. You are watching networks desperately trying to stay relevant.

Feel free to look up more on your own, there is tons of data out there on it.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/testimonies/CT400/CT468/RAND_CT468.pdf

Sounds like overstepping to me. He hasn't found anything to move onto the next step but he does so anyways.

>FALL SHARPLY
>closes 200 points down during the highest the DOW Jones has ever been

o i am laffin

>if we leave out all the details and when Flynn was asked people will assume the worst

The media is doing their narrative crafting for ratings again.

Crank up the salt trucks, cause it's gonna be flowing in rivers on 4CHINS. The redemption of the Hilldawg is nearing.

The Rand Corporation doesn't count as facts and data, faggot. I assume you only have hyperbole then.

>"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."
>Lt Gen ret. Mike Flynn - 2016
What does probably mean?

Information backed up by references and real documents aren't facts?

>One of the most highly rated think tank doesn't count, even if it is well sourced

You can lead a horse to water, but you seem as if you're going to die of dehydration

Wonder what Comey meant by this?
twitter.com/Comey/status/936641449294286848

No need, he's /ourguy/ hired by Trump to bring down the deep state.

>Fell sharply
>Still above 24,000 which is higher than ever before

Which one is it?

>Muh ratings
What makes the opinion of the people rating it more valuable than mine?

Trump is a threat to the economy of the Unites States

We would have the same economic goals if Cruz or Rubio were president and they would not have broken the law like Trump has

>1 post by this ID

Because they're more knowledgeable than you in this field

Pled guilty to... perjury, right? Doesn't really justify the endless digging like say, pleading guilty to preferential policy placement in exchange for stacks of cash would.

you are fucking retarded. the facebook ads were to help hillary. the "russian hack" had already happened before flynn talked to the russians, post election. try harder

I don't understand why people are still in the market....
You're probably only going to get another 5-10% until the next crash. It's not worth trying to get that last bit of little extra money and most likely crashing with the market.
I cashed out around March this year, a little early but i'm sure I'll be happy when I have my money to put back into the market after.

>this fucking graph
200 point drop made to look like a giant crater

But how would you find out if any of that happened without an investigation?

Keep rationalizing drumpkin. Cheeto and his cabal of nazis are going to federal buttfuck prison. Hillary is gonna clean up the mess and get the country back on track. Hilldawg 2018!!!!

Bump that

>democracies
>western
Pick one reaf.

I know these are all staged but they're still funny.

t. Democrat