IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

GET THIS NIXON CLONE OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE NOW

1/10 bait

Dragonball Z is shit.

No. We like him.

Some of you Olchai are alright. Don't watch Steven Universe tomorrow.

I'm not behind this, guys.

>tfw guy down the road bought an "impeach nixon" bumper sticker for his car
lelz

Lets say i agree with you.
Who will go for him instead?

do cucks actually watch dbz? it seems to be the epitome of everything they hate. also
>cartoon network
kys

Her

>tfw Nixon resigning lost the war in Vietnam and led to the deaths of 250k Vietnamese people as the communists swept in and "cleansed" the political landscape
>Democrats saw this as a victory
Lets just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, am I right comrades?

Legally isn't Pence the next in line?

Yes.
Gonna set those queers straight.

I tried to give you a thoughtful answer but apparently Sup Forums is triggered about this issue and thinks I'm spam

Yes. And then Paul Ryan becomes temporary VP until they can pick a new VP.

Second post best post

Queer snowflakes

Would El Grande Padre make a better president?

Impeach drumf, then label all 62 million people who vote ted for him as traitors and permanently strip them of their voting rights. Then publish their names and addresses so they can never show their faces in public ever again.

Not getting pussy really fucks with your head don't it?

Fucking leafs, why am I not surprised.

I'm guessing you didn't like it because they didn't apologise after throwing every punch? Or that they don't just lie down and die to be declared the winner? Hell that would make this guy the new Goku and your country personified.

wasnt nixon woke to the JQ?

Naw man, the Nixon clone was Obama. You know one of his nicknames was "Chocolate Nixon" right?

true communism

Good way to start Civil War 2

this, thank god for super

Autism cartoon. opinion discarded.

7 more years

>this is what leftists actually believe
Bump for leftism

Agrees. Weebs are only slightly less cancerous than lefties.

>the people who want to conserve the constituition, Western morals and culture, and american values are traitors
>the people who want to destroy the system, remove natural rights, and change everything in pursuit of a cancerous, tyrannical ideology that ignores human nature and declares all human life to be equally useless except as worker ants are the heros
Leftists, everyone.