>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

Comey, as FBI director, had an investigation into Flynn's actions. Trump asked Comey to stop the investigation. Comey refused. Comey was fired by Trump.
Now, we find out Flynn was colluding with Russia under orders from Trump and his team. This shows that Trump was in full knowledge of what Flynn was doing, and incredibly guilty for firing Comey.
This is beyond bad for Trump. This is a fucking dumpster fire. And remember, Putin is way smarter than Trump. Trumpo is just a puppet.

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

First for historic visit

hmmmmm

IMAGINE BEING A REPUBLIKEK WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE "MUH TAX CUTS" AND WATCHING YOUR PORTFOLIO SHED VALUE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES

]

Back, fren.

WE ARE AT ELEVATED SHILLCON LEVELS

BE ADVISED SHILLCON LEVELS WILL REMAIN ELEVATED FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS AS SHILLS AND SLIDERS TRY TO FORCE THEIR FLYNN NARRATIVE UNTIL BEING BTFO BY THE INFO WE'VE ALREADY BEEN AWARE OF FOR A YEAR

REMEMBER (((ABC)))'S FAKE NEWS REPORTING IS A PLOY TO LOWER CONFIDENCE BEFORE TAX VOTE

KILL ALL LEFTISTS

This would be a great cause.

Wtf is going on?

Please, Mr. President, no more winning...

AWOOOOOO

I hope Trump learned his lesson. Never trust a Democrat.

Can we get a Flynn sticky theres like 20 fucking threads on this

>151614497
>Now, we find out Flynn was colluding with Russia
no, that has not happened you homo

>transition teams talking to foreign governments is a crime
Except it isn't, Mr. Shillenstein

Trump is being unironically based lately

Flynn is going to sing like a bird, it's over he did something that was part of his job
Impeachment soon

>George Webb

i..it was just a joke!

>another Trump rally in Florida

SPONSORED BY THE OFFICIAL SANDWICH OF Sup Forums AND /ptg/...THE PUBLIX CHICKEN TENDIE SUB!!!!

>Flynn impeached
>Glompf aides impeached
>DOW tumbling tumbling
If Jared gets implicated, I’ll post his nudes here.

I fucking love American politics.

>FLYNN IS A CONFIRMED LIAR!!!! HHAHA

>NOW LISTEN TO EVERYTHING HE SAYS ABOUT TRUMP!!!

what does it mean?

>Down up 4k points since Trump elected
>Shedding

checked

Here's the deal, if Trump or his campaign ordered Flynn to coordinate with the Russians to interfere in our elections, or to hack his political opponent, Trump is 100% getting impeached. This would be it. If Trump's transition was coordinating behind the scenes about a UN vote on Israeli settlements there's literally no chance he'll get impeached. Like even if he did break a law, his repubs would just say he was new and didn't know. He'll never get impeached for helping Israel...ever.

TRUMP IS A USELESS FUCKING FAGGOT! HE SHOULD HAVE ACTIVATED THE NATIONAL GUARD AND TOLD THEM TO OVERTHROW CALIFORNIA IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE VERDICT!

THESE FUCKING KIKES LEGALIZED MURDER! HOW THE FUCK MUCH DOES IT TAKE FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT TO ACTUALLY FUCKING DO SOMETHING?

pathetic attempt by lefties to push fake news agenda #4,823 this year
business as usual

It would be great. My chance to see the god emperor.

tax cuts are going through btw

It's all so transparent, isn't it Abe?

Nice fake news. You're delusional if you think this has anything to do with Trump lol.

It reads in the charge what he lied about. He is pleading guilty to asking the Russians not to escalate a sanctions war. Issues in charges are very minor. 2nd dealt with Obama's UN shiv at Israel.

Flynn says he was told to contact Russians. According the FBI statement, Flynn communicated with Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on the coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. This is post-election vote.

Flynn
>After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.
>At the same time, Trump attorney Ty Cobb countered as follows, via Reuters:

Ty Cobb:
>"Today, Michael Flynn, a former National Security Advisor at the White House for 25 days during the Trump Administration, and a former Obama administration official, entered a guilty plea to a single count of making a false statement to the FBI.
>"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn. The conclusion of this phase of the Special Counsel's work demonstrates again that the Special Counsel is moving with all deliberate speed and clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion."

Go look at reddit, it's totally natural and not staged at all.

>Trudeau outlasted Trump

HAhaha oh shit it wouldn’t surprise me if the God Emporer set the media up to eat shit again, wouldn’t be the first time

>venturing into the catalog during a shill raid when the mods won't do their fucking jobs FOR FREE
There's your mistake.

Here's the takedown: If Flynn says that he asked Trump to stop Comey's investigation into him

If that tidbit leaks today, expect the Dow to go down 500 points

REPUBLICANS WILL CRASH THE ECONOMY AND DESTROY THEIR OWN STOCK VALUE JUST TO AVOID HEARING PEOPLE SPEAK SPANISH AND HAVING RICH PEOPLE PAY MORE TAXES

PREPARE FOR PRESIDENT PAUL RYAN - AMNESTY ON THE WAY

>Mr. Shillenstein
entire drumpf family is juden
kys

t-tired of winning... mr president....

NOTHING about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn.

NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING

>If Jared gets implicated, I’ll post his nudes here.
Post them now. He's already implicated.

AWOO~

you mean (((george webb))). Literal mossad

Conservatism is a mental disorder

Raid going on, you're still fine right? I don't think you ever made a tripcode desu but it is not like most people have enough sense to follow tripcodes in the OP half the time either. Aussie baker was getting shit on during the Syria bombing and couldn't stop splits and confusion due to lack of one.

Reposting because worth a read.
Shills are allowed to read it too, they might learn something.

>Papadopolous went down
>Manafort went down
>Flynn went down
>continuing to go up the ladder to reach Trump

TICK TOCK, DRUMPFIES!!!

It’s almost over. Once Mueller reveals the collusion, say hello to MADAME PRESIDENT!!

He does love titties

This investigation is moving so fast nobody will notice I murdered my intern

Where did DUDE WEED LMAO go? I found some awesome shit to troll him with.

delet this

Trump:
>Hey, Flynn, ask UN members about Israel resolution. I love Israel, i'm worry about resolution.

Flynn, 30 minutes later:
>Hey Kislyak, what Russia said about Israel Resolution in UN?
>Hey China, what your position about Israel Resolution?
>Hey Urugvay... etc, etc...

REEEEE, IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December.....wow

At least back in April and around the time for DACA tweet they had something solid.

MCCONNELL SAYS `WE HAVE THE VOTES' ON TAX PLAN
>MCCONNELL SAYS `WE HAVE THE VOTES' ON TAX PLAN

He’s not even close to pizza material with that butterface

>december 2016
>after trump was elected
this is a nothingburger of nothingburgers

Sounds about right
Too many bluepilled and pinkos are at work or starcucks writing their novel
Round 4 or 5 we will hit shillcon 1

>meme flag
You have to go back

DJIA ROCKED by Flynn news

Exactly. They got their weekend talking points now because they knew the Senate tax cut/reform bill is going to pass.. Once that bill is passed, stocks will rebound and the weekend talk time will be split between Flynn and taxes.

this Flynn thing is ultimately bad for the Democrats
instead of figuring out how to win back the rust belt they're under the impression that Mueller will strut in to the oval office and arrest Trump, and somehow they'll beat Pence or whoever and be back in power
this is like if the entire Republican party leadership put its hope on the Benghazi investigation destroying Hillary, or the Obama birth certifcate thing being able to remove Obama from offfice

Trump will serve as a reminder not to rally behind any leader who doesn't call out the kikes directly. You either call them out from the start or they will fuck you up.

>DOW only down 140 now
>Was down 350 30 minutes ago

noticed

JUST VOTE ALREADY THEN YOU FAGGOTS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

All according to plan!

Civilians aren't allowed to conduct foreign policy

>In December
so has nothing to do with the election, it's president elect trump asking someone to talk to Russian. How is this news?

I've never tripfagged or unironically namefagged in my life, no. I can handle it though if you had things you needed to do.

haha liar. the fact is he asked Flynn to ask Russia to abstain from voting on sanctions on Israel AFTER Trump was already president. wtf is wrong with that. maybe he lied to FBI but how does that screw Trump. If Trump was colluding why would he need Flynn to contact them?

please god turtle man do something for once in your life

Was going to ask that after seeing Flynn charged and the unknown vote counts for the tax plan.
Thanks Nipponanon.

entire drumpf family is juden. that's a fact

It'll bounce back once the Senate passes it's bill.

CRAAAAAAAWWWWLLIIING

IIIINNN

MY

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

Was a panic sell desu

I wonder what foreign governments Hillary's campaign was working with?

The moment the god emperor gives the word, gladly

>Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI about the nature of his conversations with then-Russian ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Those conversations led Russian officials to temper their response to increased U.S. sanctions, according to the charging documents.

Oh no. Flynn managed to convince Russia to not lose their shit AFTER ELECTION HAD HAPPENED.

Truly a terrible crime there.

The issue is the lying obviously.

Pay my for medication then you greedy fuck

>He thought the same with OC too
I will believe it when i see it

Once again, no collusion found, just a President-Elect doing what they do. Mueller has no purpose continuing. This is a waste of money and a sham.

F

>only 24,062

AMERICA IS RUINED

>December 2016
>Senior member of the Trump transition team
>Make contact with Russian official
Wow what a bombshell! So powerful!

>Shills raid for a few hours shilling some overblown story
>The narrative dies out not long after
>Shit goes back to normal like nothing even happened
>Rinse repeat

Why do they fund you guys again? We've been through this rigmarole how many times now?

>Ms Warren aye
What the fuck?

Corker said that this morning, it will pass. Don't be distracted by Flynn the left is using it as a deflection for a massive Trump victory