Hibike! euphonium

Who else wanted this retarded bitch to die a slow and painful death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTxLCgbUgCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me

Fuck off Reina.

she might be the best thing in Euphonium . i went from hating her to loving her character in half a season BRAVO KYOANI

Not me

What the FUCK is wrong with you.
Ribbons a cute.
A CUTE!!!!!!!!

She did very little wrong.

These two girls are the only redeeming part of season 2.

This. I want to ChuuChuu them all day long!

I hated her in S1 but holy shit she redeemed herself.

This.

OP here, I just finished the first season and wasnt expecting her to change much in the second season so i'm sorry if i hurt the feelings of your precious waifu or something like that

This. Every scene in S2 was shit except these ones

Goddamn, don't let this be the final Hibikek thread of 2016

Also, she's the most adorable of the Hibikeks. She deserves the presidency

In season 1, the show was good and Ribbons was shit. In season 2 it's the reverse.

>Ribbons was shit
No, her being actually a very good girl was just too subtle for the prejudiced average Jon Doe to notice.

What did they mean by this?

She's great, and she's going to lead the band to greatness next year, so they can recover from the absolute embarrassment of bronze.

She's a much more capable president than what they had so far.

She didn't change much, it's only people's opinion which changed drastically because of how they portrayed her. Simply put viewers were manipulated even though her admirable traits were already on display back in S1. A shoutout to the true patricians who could see how wonderful the Ribbons was back in s1

I never understood how people would think a cutie type, diligent girl would somehow be a negative character in a series like this.

Calling it she only gets them to silver, and Kumiko has to finish the job in her third year.

Probably because she got in the way of Reina, who was a massive autist but also a protagonist so people saw Ribbons as an antagonist

Who fucking knows.

Well the author already said she will write her second and third year. Hard to imagine there would be much of a third year to talk about if they win gold at second year.

Just you, user with shit taste.

Stale memes that need to die.

But Ribbons was always good, and S2 was as great as S1

>S2 was as great as S1

I'm not sure how S2 haters even liked S1 in the first place. Is KumiRei the only thing they cared about?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTxLCgbUgCw

What are some good songs that you would like to see the band play?

Pretty much.

I'm going to find you and shit down your throat, OP.

Kill yourself before I find you and do the job for you.