>You must only focus on yourself and gain power
>Only power can change the world
>Memories and Love are only chains

Literally why was he the villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UsRP9EUrXjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But the wasn't

Because he's just following the same philosophy version of the Dark Side, only lamer, because at least Sheev Palpatine was competent and cool.

Sasuke confirmed a Randbot?

youtu.be/UsRP9EUrXjo

Sasookay literally dindu nuffin

reads like philosophy written by a 14 year old elliot rodger who took his first dose of magic mushrooms

>Weakness is ugly

Are we going to pretend he isn't correct?

It sounds like his espousing the views of the Sith, which was just a fictional science-fantasy version of the social darwinists.

Vilifying Sasuke because he has different views? No. This is a bait thread isn't it?

He was a criminal not THE vilain.
Criminal because ;
He killed many innocent samurai and prepared a terrorist attack during the kage submit, attacked a Jinjuriki under protection, etc...

This.
Also he is intelligent and nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour, just like me.

He had no purpose, no sense of direction. He let the whole of his character throughout the serie be dictated by Itachi's choices and circumstances.

Sasuke was the real hero all along, and should've been Hokage instead of Naruto.

Sasuke was a moron

No man is an island

A genuine loner is either a lunatic or a god

Power is held by being loved AND feared, not hated

That lone wolf bullshit didn't save him when Killer B lariated his head off his shoulders.

It didn't save him when the Raikage batista-bombed him head first into a rock.

Hell, he couldn't even beat Deidara or Itachi without the snake Orochimaru taught him how to summon and Itachi still caring about him.

True, power can change the world, but until the Sage of Six Paths gave him that power-up, Sasuke wasn't shit.

>he couldn't even beat Deidara or Itachi

Deidara doesn't matter, that kid got out skilled. Itachi let himself die on purpose. It also doesn't matter where he learned his skills, what matters is that he learned them.

Plus everything after six paths Madara is BS and should never have happened.

Sasuke was an anti hero, not a villain.

He was virtually John D. Rockefeller of Naruto.
Even got his turnaround and became a good fellow at the end.

>It also doesn't matter where he learned his skills, what matters is that he learned them.

It does matter HOW he learned his skills, however. Sasuke took all the skills everyone gave him and just rolled with it, while Naruto was forced to figure out everything he learned Except for the Bijuu Bomb.

Naruto was thrown down a pit to figure out how to summon and was only given a couple of days to figure out a move that only Jiraiya mastered.

Meanwhile Sasuke was basically given the Chidori by Kakashi on a silver plate and was trained by Orochimaru for three years at his leisure. The only Sasuke had to figure how to use on his own is the Kirin and that move was only used once and failed to take out it's opponent.

Dammit, now you got me supporting Naruto! Sasuke's just that much of a faggot.

Yes because being obsessed with revenge and filled with hate is not a chain at all.

Because he was edgy

>>Only power can change the world
That's the only things he got right, but his definition of power is very limited.

Sasuke should have read more Focault, Sartre and Bordieu.

He also had a wicked sense of humor.

Nothin personnel... kid!

DELETE THIS

>True, power can change the world, but until the Sage of Six Paths gave him that power-up, Sasuke wasn't shit.

Pretty much. Sasuke was very underwhelming. Itachi was one shotting oro by 12/13 as well as deidara. Sasuke was going all out vs a weakened oro and deidara at like 16-17. Even danzo admitted his shit paled to itachi's. And his ninjutsu was nothing special.

Literally me.

I have no friends but I'm strong.

Becouse in the end Naruto is deep, that logic is kinda true only in sasuke perpective. But in others is not

>Bonds with people only make you weak and tie you down
No if you are weak to begin with, almost everyone is weak and need others, that's why communities and teams can do stuff.
But why? when you have the power and you end up alone, then what?
No, people change the world, people give others the power, and when they don't use it for the better, they can take it back. This is why revolutions exist.
No, they are reasons to keep walking forward.

Hey koyomi.

Same here. Maybe we should be friends?

God damn it

Maybe he had the right idea but his heart wasn't even into it. Naruto wouldn't be able to reach him at all if Sasuke had truly cut him off.

is there anything more tragic than narutards thinking they have the intellect to discuss anything other than powerlevels and shipping faggotry

>Naruto is deep

Jesus Christ.

Sasauge is autismo. All his "motivations" are contrived nonsense that he made up as he went, spending too much time being an edgy jerkoff

>is there anything more tragic than narutards

Yes, you.

>nowthatswhatIcalledge the post

This sentence is autistic.

>He objectively had the right philosophy on life
but this isn't true

>Bonds with people only make you weak and tie you down
Bonds make most people happy. Life isn't just constant fighting.

If you're a masochist. Also this doesn't really work in the non-shinobi world, where people can't become gods alone.

Which you amass through connections.

They also make life fun. They have some downsides, but most people don't seem to mind.

Please, he was just pretentious Ayn Rand entry level philosophy at best.

He was never a villain. Just an anti-hero.

>No man is an island

Tell me how I can genuinely *know* others? How someone can truly understand someone else?

Fucking non-autistics need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums with their normie delusions of social cohesion. Everything is a fucking noisy incomprehensible nightmare, you faggot.

>How someone can truly understand someone else?
>implying you don't have idealized versions of other people as you interact with them to lessen the burden of forced social interaction.

You don't understand other people. You understand a made-up version of them, faggot.

I see you fall into the lunatic camp

Best post

oh, antiheroes are villains now. Gotcha.

Stop feeling so important

If you're straight out of the red pill or r9k and only dwell on negative, shitty outlooks them yes he was right.

Naruto got to where he was by working hard and being persistent which is also an effective way to reach your goals without being an insufferable douche.

I am unsure of your point here?

If the only flaw you can find in a ninja is not being as good as Itachi Uchiha, they're doing pretty damn well.

No one is as good as Itachi Uchiha

How can you type with your fedora tipped that low?

Fuck off Aristotle.

Someone hasn't read 7 habits of highly effective people

I hated him even when I was in my similar teenage edgelord phase.

He still fell for the "Loyal pussy will make your life complete" meme in the end. Disappoiting. Dame desu

Jesus christs, no wonder you guys are virgins

He was a Toguro clone done poorly.

Sounds pretty 13yo complicity villain edge lord mind set to me. So at least we know what age your mental capacity stop developing :3

underaged

He was still pretty insufferable though. Sasuke and Naruto are 2 sides of the autistic coin

You didn't even read the series correctly, he wanted to be alone because when he was with his good friends he lost his motivation for revenge, which deep down he felt he had to do. I'm not going to bother discussing him deciding to attack Konoha and wanting to kill all current Kage, I'm too tired to think about how retarded that decision was.

By parroting commoners you don't appear smarter.
Tradition is the corpse of wisdom.

>It is a debt security, under which the issuer owes the holders a debt and, depending on the terms of the bond, is obliged to pay them interest (the coupon) and/or to repay the principal at a later date, termed the maturity date.

constantly change the face of who you want to kill to fix your problems but never end up killing anyone as they end up killing themselves

>Deidara explodes

>Itachi has disease and dies after winning the fight and beating orochimaru

>Danzo self destructs after he realizes he cant count to 10

>Killer B just goes meh mid fight gives him a tail and walks away

Throw your entire ideology in the garbage because your butt buddy that you have always hated but somehow are best friends with removes your hand. LOL to the bank as you cuck your wife never visit your own daughter and get to be the only character left alive with hax eyes.