WHELP. TRUMP'S FUCKED

WHELP. TRUMP'S FUCKED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Impeach = civil war

Let see how you'll survive that

He literally MISSPOKE.

The crime itself is Martha Stewart level 1/10.

If we enter civil war, it's REALLY over. The United States as we know it will simply cease to exist.

Read up on the red team planner.

>Impeach = civil war
>
>Let see how you'll survive that
Too bad that the NSA, CIA, FBI and military tend to take a dim view of colluding with hostile foreign governments. I'm sure they'll all be wildly supportive of a foreign sponsored attempt at violent political unrest on American soil.

I hope you traitors get slaughtered wholesale if and when you try, by the way.

He’s gonna testify against the person with pardon power. Riiiiight. Jesus Christ can we end this fucking charade so I don’t have to listen to deluded leftists anymore??? Thanks.

Everyone forgets Flynn was appointed by Obama as well and worked for him for much longer than for Trump. He has a lot of dirt on everyone.

>talking to Russians as a representative of an incoming administration is illegal

No

Also

>Too bad that the NSA, CIA, FBI and military tend to take a dim view of colluding with hostile foreign governments.

Except when the Dems do it.

Pence is also guilty

Good this place doesn’t deserve to exsist

Remember us for what we were

Americans aren't savages. Impeachment just brings in Pence.

Drumpf-o is Donez-O

It's been a fun ride but Jesus I'm ready for it to end

>hostile governments

We aren’t at war with Russia

>We aren’t at war with Russia
That's not what hostile means in an international relations context you absolute know nothing.

I mean sure you can impeach him, but what makes you think Trump will leave office when he is impeached?
He has more than enough support to arrest congress and rule unilaterally.
If they do this, then you're about to see the biggest backfire in history.

Pence is a globalist stooge too so that is not a good option. Nothing will happen to Trump anyway.

>party defends illegal immigrant invasion force that kills american citizens and let's them off
If anyone is a traitor it's you. All Democrats deserve to fucking hang.

Yes it is, if we aren’t at war with the Russians it’s not illlegal to talk to them

Furthermore it’s not illegal for the national security advisor to do so

>i accept full responsibility for my actions

Trupmpf?

Of curing fags

> when u realize, that collusion would even be totally legal (!). and the word (((collution))) is nothing but an empty shell of the fakestream media, preying on ppl's complete uneducatedness.

Fucking finally

We're coming for you first, donkey.

>what is the Logan Act

lel you THICC faggot.
Think russia forgot years of humiliation and sanctions just because you decided to suck off Vlad all of a sudden? Think he is your fuckbuddy now after you basically singlehandedly destroyed their economy?
I simply love you lobo-brainlets.
Just because you mongrelli have a long-term memory of a few months doesn't mean KGB has as well.

IM HYPED FOR PENCE, THEY THOUGHT TRUMP WAS TOO RIGHT WING, THEY DONT KNOW WHATS COMING

This. They need to be eliminated. Especially the "journalists", "reporters", and "anchors" spreading propaganda and lies to condition the sheep.

Yeah, heh, let's see how they survive....

>One person familiar with the mood in the West Wing insisted top White House officials were breathing a sigh of relief. "People in the building are very happy," the source said. "This doesn't lead back to Trump in any way, shape or form." The source noted that Flynn is being charged for making false statements, but not for any improper actions during the campaign. "This is a further indication that there's nothing there," the source said. "This is a win for the White House." A source with knowledge of the legal team's thinking tells CNN the Flynn plea "is not going to be a problem" for the President, though it could be a problem for people who worked with Flynn. The source said legal exposure for others would depend on what they might have said to the special counsel.

t. CNN

>negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

HURRRRR DURRRRR

inb4 attempts to claim they're in conflict with Russia

Protop: they're not you fucking inbred criminal

>NSA,CIA,FBI
oh im laffin. they couldn't find cut their way out of a cardboard box.

(You)

Flynn is a patriot

> no treason
> no collusion
> outrageous accusations are false

Libtards in denial.

lmao no youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

>>what is the Logan Act
lol the Aussie fuck refers to our laws, but doesn't know that LITERALLY NOBODY has ever been prosecuted under that law

>Russia inteferes with the US presidential election
>US implements sanctions against Russia in response
>somehow this is not a dispute
You retarded nigger

>dems want investigation into collusion / WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now!
>dems may have sold uranium / WTF Putin is innocent
Are you unironically that retarded?

lol and?

lel the numb mongrellus peasant is approaching rock-bottom for sure.
I love how they think Putin is their best friend now after decades of america trying to buttfuck this guy.

blah blah blah, keep larping, faggot! ohh nooo maah russia! didn't you twinks forgot and dropped it like it's hot?! BWAHAHAH, OOH NOO, FOR SURE RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT WILL GET HIM IMPEACHED, HILLARY IS ON HER WAY TO WHITE HOUSE TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT LIKE SHE DESERVED!

hehe

YE'LL DO FUCKIN NOTHIN

those tattoos made her blubber looks hip, cool and attractive :D :D :D :D! + imagine all the food she is providing for the environment right now :D :D :D

He's more of a friend than you kraut. How many enrichment gangs have you let walk today?

Putin was never /ourguy/, but nice strawman. When your Mom is done fucking that Muslim upstairs I'll be sure to tell her what a gud boy you've been.

fpbp

Too bad the NSA is now Alliance-controlled and the white hat military is now fully committed to aggressively purging the cabal and their acolytes from the gubmint.

When David Brock hangs by the neck until dead for treason, you better run for your life. They know about your shill shekels faggot, and they're coming for you too.

Shut your cowardly mouth you sniveling weakling, the ride's just getting started

All of you fucking faggots who are using the words collude, collusion or colluding have zero idea what you're talking about. These sets of words have absolutely no weight in the court of law and are literally just a placeholder. For what you might ask? We don't know because there hasn't been any evidence of wrong doing. Past presidential candidates have "talked to foreign powers" before during election time to get the upper hand (including russia) and you don't hear shit about that.

Collude/Collusion/Colluding - words used by soy boy fags who want to feel like they're participating in the debate.

>it's hard to be accused of treason
>but I'm a coward so I'm going to enable leftists to continue accusing Trump of treason
>as long as it's not me it's cool

if the american civil war will be like the syrian, i hope they accept voluntary foreign fighters for the patriot side, would be world historical desicive battles going down

WE GOTTEM BOYS!!!!!! WE GOTTEM!!!!!

>somehow this is not a dispute
No it's not you fucking idiot, not in the correct way. If that was the fucking way you apply the definition of dispute for this law than the US could not talk to any fucking country because a million disputes over any number of things occur constantly.

DUMB
FUCKING
NIGGER

>let me tell you about your country's laws
"To date, only two people have ever been indicted for violating the Act's provisions.[2][3] However, no person has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the Act.[2]"

Good luck, commie

wtf i hate trump now

once again the (((media))) is lying by omission.

No wonder Donnie was having a shitfit on twitter the other day. Optics are looking very bad right now.

your digits are nothing compared to mine

The Logan Act is about unauthorized citizens you colossal spastic. You've completely embarrassed yourself.

>incoming president talking about joint efforts
>not authorized
Congrats on that silver medal in mental gymnastics

>incoming president
>aka an unauthorized private citizen
Keep trying champ

i honestly hope that he'll testify directly against Trump because: a) it can end already, b)contacting russians is not illegal expecially post election c) if it's Kushner, he lied to the FBI and he's in the same Flynn plea deal position then.

>he thinks the side that is afraid of firing a gun is going to win the civil war

Trump was President Elect at the time you paint huffing abo nigger.

>invokes a law that has never been used against anyone, ever
>calls other people embarrassing

Do you know what would also fall into "unauthorized persons negotiating with foreign governments in disputes with the United States"?

The Clinton's Uranium One deal.

Make that bronze. Kangaroo niggers are literally retarded. Keep reaching for that gold.

He'd completely fall under authorized and talking isn't negotiating. Unless you're stupid enough to think that it's explicit authorization, you're not that stupid, are you dumb nigger?

Lol, a Democrat calling someone a traitor.

Why did the Chinese get missile technology, that they then transferred to NK?
Why did Bill Clinton get 650 million dollars from the PLA?
Why did BC get 500,000 after HillDawg approved the Uranium1 deal?
oh, and an "oldy but goldy" why did Ted Kennedy go to the Soviet Union and try to make a deal with the Kremlin to undermine Reagan in 1984?

All treason. You guys are the party of treason. And if there is a civil war in this country , you fags are going to get BTFO so hard they will still be talking about it when Sun goes supergiant.

You're the only faggot on this board to use the donkey flag, so you might as well take on the trip fag title of "SemenSlurper69"

If true then they deserve to be charged for it.

Durrhumph is le finished.jpg

It's undeniably true, because the documents have already come out.

Guess who else would be guilty of violating the Logan Act? Every single multinational corporation and bank in existence. There's a reason it's never been enforced.

Remember not to sleep in the road, noonga.

>Everyone forgets Flynn was appointed by Obama as well and worked for him for much longer than for Trump. He has a lot of dirt on everyone.

SO THE FUCK WHAT. Do you for a second think anyone is interested in going after Obama in the Muller investigation. The "truth" and what is "right" does not matter. THIS IS POLITICS. THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND A GLOBALIST AGENDA ON THE LINE! Who do you think is gonna win that fight? I can tell you one thing for sure Trump is gonna lose. It is all over except for the crying. It is sippin' time now.

>Hillary’s on the way to the White House like she deserved
>Because that’s how impeachment works

I hope this is bait because if it’s not you’re literally retarded.

Fuck that.

Liberty doesn't go away until every single one that ever appreciated it, is dead.

The president-elect is a private citizen you brainlet.

>Impeach = civil war

Oh no we're so scared!! You neckbeard faggots only get up to microwave your hot pockets

Oh shut up goof. The opposition to Trump has never been about how "right wing" he is. It's because he's not a globalists neocon, which Pence is. They will be fine with Pence.

They don't have the will.

Not happening.

Trump is 70 years old you really think he can hack it as a strong man dictator? Get the fuck out of here. Strong man dictators is a young mans game i.e. Stalin and Hitler

No revolutionary or strong man starts at the age of 70. Grow up user.

>Americans aren't savages.

>That's not what hostile means in an international relations context you absolute know nothing.

theres no such concept, youre either at war or you arent in legal terms

I'm in the military...and let's just say you are so wrong.

How does that statement imply Trump?

>going to civil war because some stongarm retard with no political ability is forced to resign
call me back when you turn 18, user

The Dems will have the government on their side. Let's see how you degenerate hunting neckbeards fare against that

Because it's impossible to definitively prove. The wording of the law is extraordinary vague, so no prosecutor will ever touch it.

They won't have the military.

Yeah, cuz all the gun-totin' hardasses are on the left.
Right?

These beta nerds will turn into absolute killers if needed.

DRUMPFY BTFOOOOOOOOO

>Trump colluded with Russia to rig the election after he got elected

This is some -16d checkers right there

why does your photo look off like you've shopped it

also
>he has 1 pic
>compared to hundreds of pics of leftists looking cringeworthy at best

I love how these fucking rabbis grasp at the tiniest of straws, trying to make believe that the CIA cocksuckers aren't finished in this world, that members of the globalist cabal are now running for their fucking lives for the first time in their fucking lives.

Bonus is that the democratic party gets purged in congress because their all a bunch of rapists, pedophiles, and unchecked sex-offenders.

Keep grasping, shillfag. Your days are numbered :-)

By the way, that's exactly how trillions of dollars are lost. If they put trillions on the line, and Trump is able to put this money at risk, these people don't deserve the money in the first place and will lose said money. If the trillions can't stand a president some people don't like, this money is already gone. It happened countless number of times. Stupid people and their money are easily separated.

Amazing there are still people here who really think Mueller is after Dems or the swamp in any way. Are you seeing the light yet?

The "collusion" narrative is being used to indict anyone involved in the campaign and admin for any technicalities Mueller finds, making them look guilty of something, anything to keep it going. Mueller and his team are like antibodies attacking and purging the outsiders from the body of government, the ultimate goal is to stop Trump or compel him to resign or impeach if Dems regain Congress.

Trumo or someone close to him.l8ke his family or Priebus back then
Flynn ws probably asked reassured to lie to the FBI about it by Trump hence the Comey memo where Trump basically asked him.to reconsider his case. Flynn felt thrown under the bus, his family and wealth threatened, so he mde a plea deal. It's my guess, hopefully Trump already fired the one who told Flynn to do it or it's him personally.

While this is true Flynn is very likely to be the first person seriously held to the standard of that law and would have been charged for it without a plea deal.

Same thing happened to Manafort, not prosecuted for "collusion", prosecuting for being a normal lobbyist and not properly dotting the I and crossing the T.

>DRUMFP DIRECTED FLYNN TO MEET WITH RUSSIANS
>about combating terrorism
This shit is EXACTLY why no one in their right might trusts the media even one iota