Trump gets impeached

>Trump gets impeached
>New POTUS is pic related

What's the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-issues-statement-on-russia-probe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will never be impeached.

While he’d be a great president, he’s the exact reason Trump is un-impeachable. He’s a squeaky clean, reasonable acting, likeable, conservative powerhouse. He’d be unstoppable.

Hes ultra conservative. Thats awesome.
I hope he bans the pill and condoms.

They wouldn't just impeach Trump. IF they actually do it they will remove or kill down the line until it is someone they like

The lamest of ducks.

You have no idea how the impeachment process works, do you?

This desu. If Trump was impeached, the people calling for his impeachment would instantly regret it.

>buh-bye abortion
>buh-bye welfare
>hello tax cuts
>no moral failings to turn off voters, will almost certainly be re-elected in 2020
>buh-bye non conservative controlled SCOTUS

>fat retard as president
vs.
>Faggot Killer as president

I'm okay with this. At least his face doesn't make me want to puke or his voice makes me want to stick needles in my ears.

But Pence is also guilty

You mean Presidnet Paul Ryan.

>>buh-bye abortion>buh-bye welfare>hello tax cuts>no moral failings to turn off voters, will almost certainly be re-elected in 2020>buh-bye non conservative controlled SCOTUS

Except Trump's already doing all that shit.

It’s not too late

His nose. His nose is the FUCKING PROBLEM. I can't look at this man as POTUS for the next 7 years.

>the president can ban abortion

You really are retarded

cnbc.com/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-issues-statement-on-russia-probe.html

Read Flynn's statement. He denies any collusion or treason took place.

He "fell on sword."

It's over. Mueller has nothing. Flynn is getting pardoned, getting rights restored.

From what I've heard from people who lived in Indiana while he was governor, he was incompetent as all hell.

Most of these dipshits don't know how the US gov't works.

You have a very poor understanding of the political process.

>most of these dipshits don't know how the US gov. works
Including the current president.

GOP is headed towards extinction.

so long as he does not talk with his fucking hands like trumptard id welcome mike taz the gayz pence with open arms
trump will be impeached no doubt about that
lets just hope mike isnt the fucking antichrist

He's a career politician. He'd kiss the ass of jews and deepstate without question.

>mike isn't the fucking antichrist
Oh he his don't get me wrong. Pence is a terrible person, he's just easier to look at and hear. I can't wait for this country to burn to the ground since I'll be long gone from this country by then.

How is he going to be impeached, when GOP control Congress?

If that's what you truly believe, you are too far gone.
Were you hired by Shareblue also, or do you shill because you just want to keep your fridge full of Soylent?

if you think republicans are not ready to throw him under the bus to save face at the first chance they get more power to ya

This. While I like the guy, I never believe any politician. I doubt he'd go against the globalists or the swamp, he'd be the darling of the likes of McCain and Graham and even the Democrats.

Also, Trump is a major asset for us because he is destroying political correctness one tweet at a time. The silver fox is way too good-mannered to do that. We need a bulldozer to tear down these awful barriers in the heads, we need someone who normalizes actual "incorrect" opinions.

>thinks I'm stupid for saying current president is stupid

okay bro, the guy is a retard and you're retarded for defending him

If you really want to see a revolution in the US, then I dare them to do this.

>Trump is a major asset for us because he is destroying political correctness one tweet at a time.

How is that working for you? I only see PC getting stronger (**cough**hollywood rape scandals**cough**)

>against birth control and condoms
>wants to kill LGBTQARZHSIOPE+ people
I actually want drumpf gone now

Obvious leftist shill. Zero argument of substance; instant personal attacks.

Are you guys even trying anymore?

I'd prefer Trump thrown under a literal bus instead of figuratively speaking.

Yes that's the reaction to Trump idiot. The fact that they're going into overdrive with this PC bullshit shows how effective Trump has been

This.

Always hated the guy since The Apprentice. I hated Trump before it was even cool to do so.

effective my ass.

Effective would be everyone turning into Richard Spencer, faggot.

see
I'm obviously not a leftist since I'm okay with Pence, the fact that republicans are in office doesn't even bother me. I just can't stand trump and I wish he would die.

Richard Spencer is man-titted, soy-guzzling, controlled opposition shill.

Only nupol gives any shits about that dude.

Wouldn‘t Paul Ryan be the next in line? So basicallythey could keep the populist, or kick him out and get Electroman, or kick both out (somehow) and end up eith an Ayb Rand fanboy. I don‘t see a winning path for the dems, honestly.

I'm a lefty and I too prefer Pence because at least i've dealt with Pence's kind.

Trump on the other hand...was just a mistake.

FAGGOTS ARE ON NOTICE

but user, hes guilty too. say hello to president paul ryan

Then the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality and lived in luxury with her will weep and wail at the sight of the smoke rising from the fire that consumes her. 10In fear of her torment, they will stand at a distance and cry out:

“Woe, woe to the great city,

the mighty city of Babylon!

For in a single hour

your judgment has come.”

11And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, because there is no one left to buy their cargo— 12cargo of gold, silver, precious stones, and pearls; of fine linen, purple, silk, and scarlet; of all kinds of citron wood and every article of ivory and precious wood, of bronze, iron, and marble; 13of cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, and frankincense; of wine, olive oil, fine flour, and wheat; of cattle, sheep, horses, and chariots; of slaves and souls of men.

14“The fruit of your soul’s desire has departed from you; all your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be seen again.”

15The merchants who sold these things and grew their wealth from her will stand at a distance, in fear of her torment. They will weep and mourn, 16saying:

“Woe, woe to the great city, clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls!

17For in a single hour such fabulous wealth has been destroyed!”

Not going to happen Mr . Brock, now piss off.

This was the plan from the beginning

Pence was a bad candidate so they asked Trump to run with a deal for a planned impeachment so Pence would later become president without the need for votes.

It's dictatorship time for the Ameritards, enjoy

You are for the Deep state faggot, thats all that matters. If you aren't for Trump, you are a traitor.

because you visit Sup Forums you don't actually give a shit about policies and politics. you care about shitposting tweets and mexican walls. pence may be a good Republican, but he's boring as fuck and will give you none of the pleasure of Trump.

and because he's so boring and lacks charisma, he's probably less likely then Trump to get re-elected.

all in all - you need Trump as POTUS. don't kid yourself that Pence is better, or not worse.

> Soon

FPBP

>11 years
wouldn't mind, as long as he is against israel

>not thinking ahead. Being this retarded.

Think Ginsburg is going to make it through the Pence years? Think Pence would appoint an abortion friendly replacement.

Congressional Republicans have to consider Trump because he has an actual base of voters in his sphere. Nobody feels passionately or gives a shit about Mike Pence. He's fuckin' nothing, mate.

If Donald Trump were impeached, the GOP wouldn't just suddenly rally around Pence. You'd just seen twenty shitwads trying to suddenly position themselves as the new de facto leader of the party.

Why would Trump get impeached assuming he's honest and doesn't lie?

>Against Israel
>zog
how would that work?

Honestly I kinda want Trump to be impeached just to see how this would play out. The absolute regret the left will feel and express will be orgasmic.

It's like finally getting rid of a spider in your home and then finding out it laid eggs in your closet.

He'll get Elon Musk to make him a wireless homo shock device that can be deployed via drone.

Anything is better. He is a conservative with straight back unlike Trump.

t. kissless virgin