Accel World

So is this the real OTP? did KYH just get NTR'd?

Accel World thread

Why can't the MC lose some fucking weight?

it seems that's how Haru sees himself since the other characters describe him as about the same height as Taku.

The guy has serious self esteem issues

>season 2 never
>instead, filler movie that takes place after the end of the series that isn't even out yet

Half of the fucking movie was a recap at that

Its been out on Bluray in Japan for over 6 months.

The only eng Translation is a shitty Google translate pass through

so yeah. s2 never

I mean't the end of the series isn't out yet, and the movie based after it is.

What's been happening in latest volumes with Metatron?

How many cours of material does the source material have?

iirc, 4 or 5.

the movie said fuck it and shows shit thats way past the source material

The Chrome Falcon/Saffron Blossom story was one of the most depressing things I've read in a while.
It's even sadder considering that they just forgot about each other in RL and Saffron died alone.
Fuck this shit.

Why can't you?

Who's the current main enemy? I am only reading the physical English volumes so I am still at vol. 8. Is it the Research Society?

It always annoyed me that the MC looked so off, it really clashes with the artstyle.

RL Saffron is hinted to be alive in the last novel

This would be great.

No not really, Meta-tan is his BFF

Is that white Cosmos?

Already? What happened between them?

>Yen Press already caught up with the fan translations

This is both good news and awful news. At least the books have nice covers.

Is Taku still an irrelevant cyan pile of shit?

Taku is forever cucked jobber at this point his yamcha

so shes more like reliable onee-chan?

>Is Taku still an irrelevant cyan pile of shit?
The author seems to have Taku represent someone he disliked. At least that was the fan speculation years ago when Accel World first came out.

Must have been someone successful and normal.

I think it's a half and half, because if he wasn't like that then i think any carnivorous woman would've hit on him unless KYH destroyed those preventively.
Still it would be fun if he's "ugly" for the other characters in the sense as bad fashion or not tidy, and that fat image is only for himself (and the reader perspective), and when he gain enough self confidence and clean up he end up being a uta no prince-sama tier bishie and trigger everyone because of it, killing his self esteem again any way KYH will still end up cucked

Haven't read the latest. So what happened up till now? From where the anime ended.

>Thread reminds you that this exists.
>Manga has not been updated.
>Proof there is harem route.

I don't even know who ships with what anymore, not like that's important but still with all the things that went on I don't know what's happening.

Tried to get into this manga but I couldn't get over the fact that the OP looks like a fat faggot loser. This is Gosu all over again.

>Can't read the LNs, no translations anywhere
>No manga update
>this thread
For what purpose? No one literally cares anymore.

>No translations anywhere
What is a bookstore?

Somewhere I cannot go to.
>not latest volume

It's a shitty place.

>did KYH just get NTR'd?
No.
NO.
FUCK THIS GAY-ASS SHIT IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED.

I liked it. I liked how the MC started out with a carnivorous waifu who looked out for him and protected him. I hated how despite this, the author still had other women getting wet over him. I liked how he stuck with his original waifu despiet that.

And now this shit? Fuck me sideways.

So only availalble subs for movie are shitty?

See and calm yo tits.