President Donald Trump

reminder that you have 7 more years
watch as the left gets butt blast ass mad in this thread just by seeing his face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx94428MYcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7 years he will be finishing his jail sentence

I-It's over for h-him.

Trump won't last another 7 years. He's suffering from Alzheimer's.

>I-It's over for h-him.
Flynn just ratted your buttbuddy trump out.

Even if he did get impeached no president has ever been removed from office

Da, comrade!

>Even if he did get impeached no president has ever been removed from office

He will resign over embarrassment. Nixon wasn't impeached either.

How does trump’s cum taste?

Drumpf is surely f-finished this t-time!

He resigned. Pence comes in. Pence resigns, Ryan gets in. GOP lose the largest margin in Congress since the Great Depression. GOP become extinct.

>Drumpf is surely f-finished this t-time!
I know it's upsetting you, but Flynn just testified Trump colluded with Russia and broke the law.

In my mind it was real.

DRUMPFY 2024 GET READY SHILL NIGGERS

>he thinks a guy like trump would ever resign
>he thinks a guy like trump is not only a billionaire but a Russian agent
>he thinks put in would let his Manchuria candidate be removed from office

Ahhahahahhajhahaha

You are bad at thinking the implications of trump being a Russian agent as your fantasy implies is so insane

He did not.
Which I know has to be frustrating for you and your friends. But it's the facts.

Maybe that'll become true if you just believe it hard enough. You just have to believe, shill!

>Even if he did get impeached no president has ever been removed from office

there's a first time for everything

Define collusion.

The incoming administration reaching out to foreign powers hardly constitutes as "collusion", but I'll keep an open mind. Explain to me what the illegality here was, besides misstatements to the FBI by Flynn.

>checked

Maybe if he gets doubles an prays to kekish....

It's ok, I get it you liked Trump, you thought he was going to be different. You thought he wasn't a Russian puppet. You were lied to user, the corruption of Trump is being shown in light to all of us.

>666
Meme magic has spoken. Trump is safe.

>$0.02

here is a chance to kick the left in the teeth,help me out anons

That's the spirit! Your dreams can only come true if you believe!

So, not collusion then? That's pretty much what I was saying. Thanks shill, your $0.02 has been deposited.

Not your personal army faggot

Trump is a god.

>witnessed

At the daily revelations of each sexual assault happening from key political and cultural icons on the left (The Night of the Schlong Knives Saga) they'll literally have no legs to stand on in 7 years. Resulting in the liberal left literally becoming equivalent to the weatherman underground domestic terror group.

What say you desu?

Liberals will have 7 more years to throw temper tantrums over Russian spies as their daughters get shot by illegals or blacked.

Glorious times indeed.

7?
I think around 10% of the us wants him to end democracy and rein as god emperor.
In 7 years it will be about 56%

>reminder that you have 7 more years
Bullshit! 15 more years. You are forgetting about President Pence following President Trump.

lmao youtube.com/watch?v=tx94428MYcc

>How does trump’s cum taste?
How is the George Soros kike cum you drink by the gallon every day, you dickless liberal fuckup?

flynn only said trump asked him to reach out to russia, nothing illegal here cuck

What I want is to see hundreds of millions of libtards hanging from trees and light posts all around the world, and newspaper headlines that the fenced and mined non-white containment areas in Africa, central america, Australia, and China are finished and their inmates are already resorting to cannibalism due to overpopulation.
Trump as our King would be a good start, however.