Guys remember there are 4,300 sealed indictments...

Guys remember there are 4,300 sealed indictments. This white house user from the other night is saying that Mueller will be going after everybody and the only people who need to worry are the ones who broke the law.

If the only thing the left has is that Flynn left out parts of a background check in December. I think were pretty much good they are just over exaggerating events like always

Other urls found in this thread:

arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2017/11/28/a-batch-of-sealed-indictments-have-fueled-the-political-speculation-mill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

You fucks are really going to let the shills slide this thread

This is why I love Sup Forums. There's no other site on the internet where people from the press, WH and branches of government can come to share inside information with autistic chinese cartoon shitposters who actually have the power to influence real events and politics.

It's mindblowing when you think about it.

BUMP

So he's going to indict himself for Uranium One?

Shoot yourself in the face. You are fucking cancer. The Federal Government is a criminal enterprise. No one us going to save you. Shut your mouth and go fuck yourself you absolute fucking retard

Bump,

Remember that this Flynn thing is just the start. Swamp drain comes soon

Checked. It is indeed but it makes perfect sense on why they would want to come here. The anonymity
and the lack of censorship on this site is probably appealing

Mueller supposedly switched sides and made a deal so they can get the big fish

bump

You fuckers are delusional.

Bump

Both sides are delusional. Leftists unironically believe Trump is putin's lapdog and ran solely to undermine our democracy. On the right you have people who unironically think Trump, despite being a powerful billionare for his whole life, has never done anything wrong. In all liklihood, Mueller will get Trump on something like taxes or some business dealing from 10-20 years ago, because he's a snake and this was never really about Russia to begin with.

I don't know why, but this makes me moist.
arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2017/11/28/a-batch-of-sealed-indictments-have-fueled-the-political-speculation-mill

Bumperino

this is more along the lines of what that one guy pol thinks

that single guy also said this, i remember because it was like hearing from the mouth of a horse

meme wars a brewin

Even Jesus himself could post here and you wouldn't notice.

Bumpety bump

image quality sucks...cant read shit

>It's mindblowing when you think about it.

not really.

what now

>In all liklihood, Mueller will get Trump on something like taxes or some business dealing from 10-20 years ago
If there was anything that would really stick wouldn't it have come out during the election?
Trump knows what the Clintons are, he knows how the DNC operates. He wouldn't have ran if there was something truly damning, and shady real estate/construction in New York in the 70's/80's is white-collar small potatoes - but even if they had that, why wouldn't they have used it?

Been waiting for this swamp drain for a year. Put up or fuck off already

mueller unironically CANNOT indict trump, for anything

ITT: paid The_Donald shills

yeah real trump supporters aren't a thing, he only won the election because of russian election wall hacks

The resources and capabilities of the FBI are very different from those of the media

greetings comrade, i see you are american ip today. do svitaneeya tovarish

*tips wink*

Fuck the_donald that place is cancer. If I can get paid for making a post like this point in the direction so I can pick up my paycheck

>The resources and capabilities of the FBI are very different from those of the media
>implying the FBI, media, and Obama WH weren't in collusion
wew lad
lurk moar

Even Tay posts here

Patience. It takes time to reverse years of social engineering and corruption. If this doesn't happen before the end of his first 4 years then he doesn't get reelected. Simple.

Informally. Now they're explicitly combing through Trump's entire paper history with the full resources of the FBI. Everyone here has probably inadvertently committed some kind of stupid innocuous crime that could be used to smear them in this context

Bumpty bump

You're a fucking retard if you think anyone from the WH has ever posted here.

>Informally
You keep hoping, we'll keep winning.

bump

this awful meme is enough proof that shareblue is a thing. that or there are some pathetic faggots out there doing it for free, but I don't want to imagine these people are that sad

Meme flags were a mistake

Every single photo the white house user posted during the party was unique. Ill post the images

NSA user here, can confirm

Physically standing in the White House at some point doesn't make you an insider. I physically stand in the Pentagon all the time and I'm not a DOD insider.

Sup Forums is 99% bullshit, everybody else is 100%.

And the commentary here is unmatched on cable TV

If he actually does indict even a handful of corrupt higher ups Trump will just pardon him.

I understand that. He even states it in the thread talking about Q. Saying yeah Q is an insider but so is the chef. I understand you have to take everything on here with a grain of salt and critical think these situations. But the evidence adds up that this guy was at least at the party

>If this doesn't happen before the end of his first 4 years then he doesn't get reelected.
And back down in the swamp we would go.

>And the commentary here is unmatched on cable TV

truth

Trump will be fine.

Literally nothing will come from this.

Also Trump endorsed us you fucking faggot

Then this is from the election

i can see this being Barron's artsy side. maybe its him

If I was getting a tour of the whitehouse, I would literally do exactly this for the lulz to watch Sup Forums squirm

So this is definitely Stephen Miller, right?

It is also a shoop

>If

also the fact that one post can reach many people across the globe, without having to have a "friends list" or group to spread from there....a post will hold up on its own if it seems to be valid, or probable, after a bunch of people calling shill and whatever else. im sure more than once a real post has fallen off because nobody believed it, but thats the nature of the beast.

the truth will rise like cream thru the utter useless trash and slide threads. there is no place like Sup Forums *clicks heels 3 times*

Wait that photo is shopped? Can you provide proof?

The question is still: so what?

Until the bombshell lands, no one is dead.

Yeah but this wasn't an ordinary day or time where individuals could just waltz through with a guide a take photos. This was during the white house after party. This guy can range from a waiter to a security guard to a government official who just wanted to tell us all is well. That's why this site is so great cause you have to use your own critical thinking skills to decide if something is real or fake instead of having someone telling you what is real or fake

Mueller is an obama/clinton soldier and is only going after trump. The sooner you guys believe that the better. You all thought tony pedodesta was next after manafort and nothing until now with flynn. Kushner and don jr are probably going to get some bullshit perjury charge next. That will probably be the end of it. There's no russia collusion, but this way mueller and his buttbuddy comey come out looking good and dems can crow about all the criminal trump people for the next threee years