What the fuck has he done since becoming president?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/
archive.is/lJk4Z
archive.is/97TVR
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Ulytn
archive.is/TQrnw
archive.is/vQAi6
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/udMh9
archive.is/JXY9o
archive.is/Dhhs9
archive.is/4KYyH
archive.is/ulfiI
archive.is/huATO
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
archive.is/sIocV
archive.is/1kE5U
archive.is/dZVZc
archive.is/7dwNo
archive.is/TyB3d
archive.is/7N2mu
archive.is/h8D7W
archive.is/IAxTW
archive.is/pRixH
magapill.com
nber.org/papers/w20324
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically handed toilet paper to the victims of the hurricane and called NK manlet the "rocket man".
Also golf.

Get bullied by a bunch of literal faggots and Jews.

Doing nothing good is better than doing something bad.

Croatia in a nutshell

Divided America even more than it already was.

lowered his handicap

He made tweets great again !

Dismantling the federal government from the inside

Only 150 things.

wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/

Watching Fox & Friends, tweeting and golfing.

>What the fuck has he done since becoming president?

- more false flags
- doubled down on existing wars
- geared up for new wars
- looted the people further (bush style tax cuts, while leaving wall st and the fed res alone)

>BUT HE'S TRIGGERING LE SJWS! BASED MAGAMAN FTW!

Appointed dozens of conservative judges all over the nation

Golf.

gotten closer to his well-deserved death, even if it's going to be from dementia

To be fair he has played a lot of golf.

Economy

Trump Cut More US Debt for Longer Period than Any President archive.is/lJk4Z

Q3 GDP up 3.3% archive.is/97TVR

Government spending as % of GDP down archive.is/2sG4k

Eports hit 2-1/2-year high archive.is/Ulytn

Record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans looking for jobs archive.is/TQrnw

Small business confidence spurring hiring and spending spree archive.is/vQAi6

Wages rising faster than prices bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence November 129.5 17yr high archive.is/udMh9

Consumer Sentiment Rose in August archive.is/JXY9o

Economy Beating Forecasts Again archive.is/Dhhs9

63.1%: Participation Rate: Trump-Era High archive.is/4KYyH

Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 archive.is/ulfiI

2017 Unemployment record low in 13 States archive.is/huATO

Summer Youth Unemployment Lowest Since 1969 archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment Lowest in 17 Years archive.is/uf5OQ

Unemployment will drop to lowest since 1969 archive.is/sIocV

Manufacturing Expands at Fastest Pace in 13 Years archive.is/1kE5U

Summer employers hired American, raised wages amid visa squeeze archive.is/dZVZc

Recovery Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers archive.is/7dwNo

Median Incomes Climbing- First Since 2007 archive.is/TyB3d

Blue-collar wages are surging archive.is/7N2mu

Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005 archive.is/h8D7W

1.5 Million Fewer on Food Stamps archive.is/IAxTW

Net worth for households rose 1.8% archive.is/pRixH

and this is just the tip of the iceberg

Don't forget sucking kike dick

They arent going to do anything. Every day i wake up and ask myself why these people openly allow people who shouldnt even be here to enslave them, rob, rape and kill them, openly hate them mercilessly and to take away every shred of their rights while ungratefully and parasitically stealing everything the bled, sweat and died for. When it really comes down to it these people arent intelligent enough to understand their head, their fear and have initiative. It doesnt even take much to do that. Most people dont even care. Ive lost all respect for these people.. permenantly. The people on this board are mostly 10-20 years old (kids who dont know much about life and have many immaturities) and nobody else speaks against this genocide because they dont give a flying rats ass, theyll accept anything. When i was a Trump supporter it was the most insulting time in my life, wasting my time with this fucking bufoonery, whenever i would show any initiative or think above the mean level these people said i was a redneck and claimed that they hated me more than niggers even. Ive lost any connection with them and have pulled my support as a Trump supporter and will do anything to contradict or fuck over these white niggers. They are so fucking stupid and brainwashed that niggers are able to keep them under their thumb and they act like mr magoo. They eat up and promote all of this social propaganda that claims whites are stupid and must be subordanate and promote it unadulterated without even being aware of it like good little programed nigger minion cretins doing the biding of fucking tribesmen without realizing it. They care more about doing well than the state of their home.. and at a time like this.

I will never forgive these people for wasting my time and stabbing me in the back like niggers who only want to protect their own ass while faking intelligence. These people actually believe that the social order is the truth when it benefits them. Fucking hopeless

Wish we had a leader like Trump here

He makes people feel good and it shows in the economy (which is more about feelings than numbers).

You can see it for example when you look at stats from different states, the ones that voted Trump are having lower unemployment and more economic activity despite no policy changes, it's all about feelings.

Obama was catatonic at best, he was not a leader.

magapill.com

he's still right though

You guys realize policy takes time to enact right? You can't judge a Presidency after a year. He's probably done more than you realize.

>we gotta get Eye-ran!
>trust me, my great friends Izreul and Saardi told me. I have the best friends, the best sources. Believe me!

>The Black Muslim Obongo greatly harmed are relationship with Izreul. I'm a big fan of Izreul! I will repair the damage! Obama, and John Jerry (who by the way is a filthy antisemite, unlike me, my children are jewish, ok, Ivanka is so beautiful!), attempted to cleave a gap between are too cuntries' policies and interests. Not any more. The gap will be filled and are cuntries REJOINED!

>Wish we had a leader like Trump
user, you can give your money away to billionaires now, you massive classcucked fagget.

Quints of Truth

Kept the warhawks in check with tranny bans and other dumb shit.

Pissed off the left, and provided me with hours of laughter and entertainment, he's very endearing. And has satisfied me enough that I'd vote for him in 2020 if I was an American.

Signed a bunch of retarded bills to rename statehouses and bridges and shit.

Signed a bill to allow Internet service providers to traffic your customer data and browsing histories for profits you'll never see.

About to sign a bill selling you further into eternal peasantry to the megadonor class and destroying higher education.

He will not divide us.

These threads are great, nothing but trolls trolling and angry europeons, canadacucks, etc.

gave Top Secret intel to Russian spys inside the oval office.

made lots of money for himself and family and friends

insulted the wife of a KIA SF soldier

Doesn't matter. Mutts are in debt with over 20 trillion shekels, USA will shut down in December.

And then the fun starts

He has literally triggered liberal snowflakes on a daily basis. He is most definitely my President.

hire jews

discriminate white men
ripoff white men

Your memeing skills suck. It takes time to get things done retard. The countries economy is booming. This has had a direct effect on the me. He has literally help me make more money.

Sauce? If I don't get a response I'll assume you're completely full of shit.

Dismantling is the wrong word. It's more like letting a flock of chimpanzees run loose in a liquor store - there's going to be broken shit and actual shit everywhere, but the building itself is not going to take any real damage

In the end, all they're creating is more stuff for the next administration to unfuck.

Nothing you will know by the news, since the whole media is against him, and you'll never know because you're not interested in it, otherwise you would look for yourself instead of asking here.

More American slaves have been freed under Trump in his first year than under any president in over 100 years. I might be wrong there, I don't know how many were freed across the 1900s, but hundreds of slaves were rescued in the first few months on the sex trafficking busts.

We need to build a wall around Portugal, it is literally Africa.
Make Europe White Again.

Tweet about things he won't do for the working class. Actually do things for the rich.

Your mother's asshole

You should be thanking Obama dumbass

In 10 months, more than any other US president in history.

100% is just reversing things Obama did. I guess that counts.

this

Thanks for the link

That was the media you idiot. Years of racializing every news story is coming to fruition and ‘progressive’ idiots call him a fascist because he doesn’t buy into the media bullshit. The same progressive idiots that stop people they don’t like from speaking (which is closer to fascism than anything he’s done)

You mean Conservative Media has been doing this. I agree with that.

He didn't divide us, he exposed the left's hate.

Literally thanks Obama the post.

Executive Order that bans Female Genital Mutilation
Highest Consumer Confidence since 2002
Lowest Unemployment Percentage since 2000
Highest average GDP Percentage in years
Large amount of arrests of Sex Traffickers increased compared to last year
Goal of getting ISIS kicked out of Mosul accomplished
Cuts in Debt
Making the people less reliant on Federal Aid
Big Initiative in pushing STEM degrees in Universities
First Political Leader outside of China to be invited to Dinner in the Forbidden Palace, which shows a high level of respect

It's pretty much economical recovery, wanting better college graduates, and wanting to make Americans less reliant on the Government.

There are some things I disagree with here and there, but he has done more good than bad. But it's hard to see that when you have Subverted and Indoctrinated masses that are more stubborn than the logo of their party.

He's around C+ to B- in my opinion.

yeah we hate Traitors, Racists, Fascists, pedophiles and Russian Shills like all good patriotic Americans should.

all of those things are thanks to Obama, retard

Wrong. Obama was the only president in history to never have 3% GDP growth. The economy took off after Nov 8th. The phenomenon holding back the economy during Obama's presidency is called Regime uncertainty. It means that despite business having lots of cash on hand, they refrained from investing, expanding, and hiring due to a government regime that was hostile towards business. Under Obama's guidance dozens of the alphabet soup agencies were unilaterally creating, and enforcing vast complex new rules, often costing the private sector in excess of a billion dollars. Trump's policy of deregulation (even prior to doing anything concrete) provided the confidence investor's and business owners needed to consider taking risks (nevermind the fact that Trump has already rolled back a lot of those regulations). That is how this economy belongs to Trump and not Obama. Obama's hostility towards business killed confidence and stifled growth, Trump's pro business rhetoric restored that confidence and businesses started expanding again.

everything

Literally thanks George Bush the post

Wrong again.

i'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about sweetie

I have five sources to your zero, darling.

nber.org/papers/w20324
>Presidents and the U.S. Economy: An Econometric Exploration,
>Alan S. Blinder, Mark W. Watson
>NBER Working Paper No. 20324
>July 2014

>The economy took off after Nov 8th.
Uh-huh.

>normalize GDP by doubling the debt

China build entire ghost cities because on a GDP level it looks good

The greatest negotiator just negotiated is own as* plowing. 3D chess my as*. This guy is a dumb f*ck just like everybody though 50 years ago.