Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Merkel Weihnacht Season 2017 Start Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>News
focus.de/politik/deutschland/grosseinsatz-auf-potsdamer-weihnachtsmarkt-polizei-entschaerft-sprengstoff_id_7927251.html
bild.de/news/2017/weihnachtsmarkt/potsdam-weihnachtsmarkt-evakuiert-54052472.bild.html
spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/thomas-de-maiziere-will-umfassenden-zugriff-auf-digitale-sicherungssysteme-a-1181209.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag
streamable.com/bv0n4
>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM
streamable.com/fhapv
streamable.com/zc5xu
streamable.com/n7iqe
streamable.com/07gka

>AfD speeches in Bundestag
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171103437/In-einem-Szenario-verdoppelt-sich-die-Zahl-der-Muslime-bis-2050.html
heise.de/tp/features/Die-Herkunftsstaaten-der-in-Deutschland-lebenden-Auslaender-3897188.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-christmas-market-evacuated-due-11621665.amp
youtu.be/sxSNEYECSDI
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
pnn.de/potsdam/1238693/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heil Höcke!

Check out this faggot.

lol, yeah. we had so many german terror attacks. it's like tradition that violence beyond man wreaks havoc on christmasmarkets. it was obviously Max Mustermann.

Diese Deutschen mit ihren IEDs. Das ist doch Tradition bei uns seit 1965 auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt.

Antifags trying to blame Nazis for this. It's amazing how much the official story changes too.

Yeah dude, don't be so monocultural.
Fucking racist bigots don't know how the world works. I for one buy my groceries at Taqyiim the friendly Irakian vendor... what? do i want a refugee center in my hometown? fuck no, these filthy sandniggers would rape my daughters.

Pic related shows the Mudslime development in Europe up to 2050 in different scenarios of immigration and volumes of shittening.
We are fucked if events proceed as always when the Mudslime population increases.
The next picture I post will be about this.

When are germans finally going to chimp out?

>we are fucked
you are fucked :)

On the first day of Christmas my chancellor gave to me... a Syrian refugee

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.
Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.
The religious component is a beard for all the other components.
Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’ When politically correct and
culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for
their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table.
Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country
they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone.
In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food,
thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on
supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule
themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert
the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness
as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings).
Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations,
sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace —
there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

We all sit in the same boat Pablo.

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start
killing each other for a variety of reasons. ‘Before I was nine I had learned the
basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our
father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and
the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’.
It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim
populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not
integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their
national average would indicate.

no, we don't. you let a woman destroy your country in one fell swoop. in america we would've assassinated her, like you have somehow STILL failed to do.

Testing for the epic get.

but what should she have done, user?
it was alternativlos, even the pope is muslim these days.

t. 56% zog slave

This :
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171103437/In-einem-Szenario-verdoppelt-sich-die-Zahl-der-Muslime-bis-2050.html

And that :
heise.de/tp/features/Die-Herkunftsstaaten-der-in-Deutschland-lebenden-Auslaender-3897188.html

And I specify “whites,” because, whatever you say about le 56%, you’re on the same path, except you’re disarmed.
You have no recourse. Do you really think you’re getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Religion of
Cuck™ized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that’s making your people into
a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There’s a reason the 56% thing exists, and it’s the same reason your
countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany’s chancellor keeps letting
in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you’re somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you’re all equally as
fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee bf was right when
she said not all whites deserve to live. You’re WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use
it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who’s the most cucked? It's us btw. Laugh at one another while
your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you’re really “redpilled,” except you’re too
chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each
other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We’re at this
point WITH dragondildos. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and
subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it’s too late.

>you’re all equally as fucked as any of us
Read my other reply please.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-christmas-market-evacuated-due-11621665.amp

THEY BOMB WAS PLACED ON A KIDS CAROUSEL

Kaggnadsis wieder mal schuld DD:

I was just posting the copypasta for good measure.
All I saw was le 56% meme, and I just quickly sprung, nvm, then, Kamerad.

Counter-Terrorist win!

I think you are way off. The police mentioned Karstad and Dortusstraße which is here:
h t t p s:
//
goo.

gl/maps/vx1MuzbBSBE2

Fucking spam detection

Let's say 10 years from now, we'll see again soon Albeert!

ICH BRAUCHE JEMANDEN DER DEN STREAM BEOBACHTEN KANN.
Ich schaue gerade nach Informationen, da kann ich nicht aufpassen.
youtu.be/sxSNEYECSDI

Oh, Ja! It's of Reichzeit now!

inb4 the response to potsdam should be to go to Weihnachtsmarkt more often and not let 'the terrorists' change our day to day

Cops say it was delivered to the pharmacy. A lot of FUD going on, I don't trust cops at all desu.
Now cops say it was a Polenböller (kek)
Also fuck this captcha bot bullshit.

A fucking Polenböller, so it’s a big nothing burger again

>now cops say it was a Polenböller (kek)
just heard it too. Not sure if I should belive it, but they seem rather calm, so I dont know.

They stopped searching for other packages, more or less.

Also something that sounded like an exploding Polenböller could be heard on RT livestream ~15 minutes ago.

>Winter 2050
>be german
>be 9 years old
>really love this centuries-old tradition and want to see one.
>you alread see the lights of it miles away
>finally get to it, realize the lights are spotlights trying to identify early aircrafts from entering the Christmas markets airspace
>security checkpoints at all entries
>the entire market is fenced in with 10ft high steel, concrete and barbwire
>millitary drags out a woman who cut her steak with a knife on suspicion she might use the knife for a terror attack
>Merkel Legos(tm) placed on all roadways to the Market
>Glühwein and other alcoholic beverages have been removed to keep people acting moderate in police presence
>christian music has been removed to not offend the new Muslim majority of Germany.
>The fenced in area is small since the alcohol usually sold is now considered illegal and playing christian music is not deemed inclusive enough by trans-humanist Merkel, whose live has been cut short by an angry mob and has had a life-extending operation which turns her half-machine.
>Muslims protest outside of the Market.
>Christmas is such a beautiful festivity

You are a retard. Potsdamer Platz is in Berlin, Potsdam is a city, you know?

The future will be glorious

Police seemed rather calm when the detonation occured. I think it may have really been a Polen-Böller. Case closed, at least for now.
Back to shitposting.

If it was indeed a troll bomb, lefties will be very smug in the next days. Until the real one by ISIS hits.

Guys I just wanted to say that life is really comfy now. Brexit, Trump's victory, the political situation in Germany right now. I could swim in the ocean of leftist tears. Can't wait for net neutrality to get abolished and reddit losing their shit. I am certain we will win in the long run. AfD will win in a few elections.

you don't detonate a firecracker to diffuse.
especially if it could be evidence

this is the price of Merkels diversity, she was not honest about the toll- random vehicle check points, pedestrian zones ringed by hifi's doing bag checks, patdowns, metal detectors in stores, under vehicle checks. plus a shit load more surveillance. bad news is there is no police capability to go for the full RAF treatment these days

"Potsdam ist friedlich! Ich sage dass,
1. weil ich voll Antihetze bin, und
2. denke dass Deutschland keine Angstmacher braucht. Deutschland geht es gut und jetzt ruhig!"

im nächsten tweet dann so:

"Aufruhr, widerstand, es gibt kein ruhiges Hinterland."

I think the exploded one was just some hooligan trying to have some fun.

"It wasn't a muslim, must have been a german!"

>"W-we need no agitation or violence!"
The next day, zee/zim/zir_innen goes to the AfD party assembly and terrorizes them to violently remove Fascists voted by a democracy.
>"w-we are the good guys!"

>What does he mean by this

PART

Hannover Anti-AfD demo should start at 19:00, any livestreams? :^)

so this was delivered to a pharmacy or not?
if so, wouldn't that speak for some clan 'business'?
who is running pharmacies in potsdam?
do they sell pot?

Dresden bombed itself, Bomber harris do it for once! Nazis were so evil, in a desperate attempt of winning war they bombed themselves so their enemies can't win.

the nazis bombed potsdam?

I knew it!

400!!!

>antifascist and feminist anti-Capitalism
Sure, sure. Don't stop making sense please.

No, here you have an expample of what letist education entails. Stupid whore.
The bobms were allied bombs, but this bimbo probably doesn't even realize how stupid she is.

Yes, cops say the package was delivered by DHL to the pharmacy. A troll is rather likely.

yes, they bombed themselves to blaim it on the enemies later.
guilt shaming and all that...

What about when the Kaiser cones back?

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

I can’t find anything

Looks like they sent their best.

or the pharmacy did indeed sell low grade pot and a big custumer was pissed..
seriously though, you should always think of possible clan crime in these situations, especcially near berlin

I hope the police will beat them up

Und wenn ich den Kapitalismus kritisieren kann darf ich Faschist sein? Puh, das ging ja nochmal gerade gut, dachte schon die ANTIFA wäre gegen faschisten...

so it wasnt found on a childrens carousel and handed into the pharmacy?

He literally has shit for brains, even for a leftist. Kind of impressive that someone can be this fucking stupid.

>"Das ist unserer Nacht"
Enteignung von Zeiträumen der proletarischen Reproduktion?

Der Witz ist dass diese NIKA schon tendenziell einen einen nationalistischen Gedanken in sich trägt, denn wer möchte dass "seine" Stadt Nazifrei sein soll, der ist ideologisch nicht "besser" als derjenige der sie Ausländerfrei haben möchte. Aber das ist egal, es geht ja schliesslich auch nur darum der "bessere" Deutsche zu sein.

The other way around, it was opened in the pharmacy and the pharmacist put it outside, next to a children carousel.
Statement can be seen here: pnn.de/potsdam/1238693/ (18:28)

Solche Leute kann man einfach nicht für voll nehmen

kek

kekd

These guys are literally retarded

Most of the victims in terror attacks are other shitskins, Italians, yugoslavs and so on. Mudshits only help us

> Italians
ftw I love ISIS now

or really elaborate trolls
can't tell anymore

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Atleast they are using colours of the reich.

CALL CNN

SAntifa knows its heritage.

thanks

The bump that saves this thread and Germany.

Bump

RACIST!!!

where's a truck of peace when you need one?

>NSDAfD
i wish.

I don't believe that Germany is only at 3.7%

Ich spendier euch das nächste Threadbild, kräuter.

American guns are not doing them any good, black vs white interracial crime is quite high and since the election there have been several attacks from lefties against white America, yet they daren't strike back. Meanwhile Hart-Celler is still not repealed. Is there going to be some magical race war when their numbers drop even further?

Danke Bergjude

Where's a truck of peace when you need one?

Woah, danke, basierter Bergjude! :^)

Who are you rooting for to be elected at the AfD-Parteitag tomorrow? I'm hoping for Höcke-Gauland Doppelspitze.

This is from 2010 or so. Now we're at 5-6%.

Höcke would cause a triggering on a scale of the Trump election, afaik he even wanted to go for the BT if there was re-elections.