Now that his presidency is over and he'll be impeached soon, what will Trump's legacy be?

Now that his presidency is over and he'll be impeached soon, what will Trump's legacy be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-testify/flynn-prepared-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-contact-russians-abc-idUSKBN1DV5D1
archive.is/yAPN6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...impeached? for what?

for conspiring with russia to win the election you stupid fucking ameriturd.

Flynn testified that trump ordered him to make contact with the Russians.

lmao youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

Nothing wrong with an incoming administration working with diplomats across the world the plan strategies. Obama was just assraped hard by everyone wanting to work with Trump rather than his administrations shills, so he spied on every member of the transition team and Trump himself

wait...what?

lulz @ this guy

7 more years

His legacy is that getting doubles and triples is worth it.

Flynn prepared to testify Trump directed him to contact Russians: ABC

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-testify/flynn-prepared-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-contact-russians-abc-idUSKBN1DV5D1

You mean asking Flynn to do his job and open relations with Russia AFTER he became elected?

No one is this stupid.

In December of 2016, idiot. CNN: Breaking NEWS! Presidents are allowed to contact other nations! :O

Telling his national security advisor got talk to Russians apparently

Gtfo shill. We were all duped. Nothing wrong with admitting it. Now they're coming for the internet.

FOR INSTRUCTING SOMEONE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE RUSSIANS

That's not a crime. You need a "high crime or misdemeanor" to impeach. Anything less and the Marines kick some traitor asses.

archive.is/yAPN6

Nope, it’s a non-issue for drumpf!

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

jesus christ - how many rural voters we got in here?

>contacted Russians
>Russians successfully interfered with the United States of America
>this also means Obama's America failed to do anything to stop it
Isn't Obama the one at fault here for allowing this to happen in the country he ruled over?

It also sounds like the social media platforms hold most of the responsibility as well.

how is that an impeachable offense?

He ate all the eggs.

According the law, it is wrong, but I don’t think it’s inappropriate. Trump was already president-elect at that time.

Contacts were made after the election, discussed positions on (((Israel))) and lifting sanctions. Keep your hopes up dumb nigger.

>No one is this stupid.

Did you check out that user's flag?

except that didnt happen you stupid fucking nigger

>for conspiring with russia to win the election you stupid fucking ameriturd.

That would be terrible
Where is your proof nigger?

>just doing his job
>lied to the FBI anyway

you're right user, how could ANYONE be this stupid?

How did he do that? There's more evidence showing Hillary Rotten Clinton cheated.

Flynn just ratted Trump out

>According the law

Kindly point out that statute for us please.

I know niggers are stupid, but c'mon man.

Failing to get even a single piece of legasliation trough, as well as discrediting the rightwing for years to come.

>what will Trump's legacy be?

Well ; Pence !
> gas all gays
> gulag all leftists
> open hunting season on leftists is on
> make kebap out of leftists and feed them to the niggers
> ...

good times would end and be replaced with good times ( see above )

:D the winning will just go on and on and on and on !!!

It’s not our nation is run and inhabited by children and people taught not to think

And that's wrong...how?

>libtards think this will lead to impeachment
Literally every few weeks there's some new "zomg, drumpf is done!" story in the media regarding Russia. "It's ogre, Don Jr. emailed a Russian lawyer!" Flynn plead guilty to stuff he did before he met Trump.

digits dont lie

Gorsuch and a tax bill that helps the jews on wall street.

Even if he did. It's illegal to talk to Russians?

KEK I love these Sup Forums tears. the funniest thing is that these schizos actually think anyone who opposes trump on here is a "shill". Sup Forums has always had a leftist population. the site was split 50/50 in 2008 when obama and mccain were running against each other.

Fuck you. You think you fucking drumpfettes can hide behind some fucking legal technicality?? I fucking hate you sick fucks. He talked to fascist Russia end of story I don't care WHEN it was neither does Mueller

The russians didn't "interfere" with the elections.

>What is gainscript
How about you go back to >>>r/ptg/

SHUT THE FUCK UP THE PRESIDENCY HAS JUST BEGUN , WE GOT OVER 8 YEARS OF OBAMA CLEANUP TO PREVENT AFRICAN FLEAS FROM DESTROYING AMERICA LOST ON DRUGS AND RETARDED ABOUT EDUCATION , AND IF HILLARY CLINTON GETS ELECTED THEN THATS MORE ANIMALS AND FLEAS DUE TO LAXED IMPORTS , THE SAME FOR ELIZABETH WARREN , MALES MUST STAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE , THE FEMALES COULD BE LOST IN THEIR BEAUTY MAKEUP GROUPS AND POLITICS HAS TO STAY SERIOUS !!

Imagine being a nigger, having no three demensional thought.

You mean what will Mike Pence's legacy be

Not if you are a uranium salesman, apparently.

Being this delusional.

When?

This is a very relevant question.

Contacts were made before though as well
Which is why it’s such a problem for the administration now
If the contacts were actually made after the election, there’d be nothing to investigate
If the contacts were made after the election, then there’d be more transparency, which means everyone who did have contact wouldn’t have been fired

NO, flynn testified that he lied to the FBI when questioned. Of course all the lefties are praying to satan that that translates to russian hacking but it wont, because that didnt happen, and to think a president elect wouldnt talk to anyone in another country is batshit retarded.

This is Flynn going : ok trump you wont protect me, ill say YOU made me talk to those diplomats that anyone else would have talked to and no one would have cared if this wasnt a republican and there wasnt a russia narrative that desperately needs fake news to life.

Dude just ride the wave, if the optimates are so desperate to see Caesar cross the Rubicon who are we to stop them?

ok_kid.jpg

>muh smart city meme
Predictable.

his tweets

he fucc'd

Trump will be just fine.

The left will continue to cry and rage. Things will go on as usual.

>He talked to fascist Russia
Watch your mouth, nigger!

Whats so LuLz?

No crime needs to be committed. Congress can impeach the President for whatever they want. They fabricated this entire Russia thing to save their asses. We're moving beyond the point where a political solution to these criminals is even possible, which leaves violence as the only option. I'm not advocating violence, but that is the path the parasites in our government seem to have chosen.

go get fucked by a mudslime you cucked germ

His legacy will be 8 years of delusional, crying, traitor libtard faggot pieces of human trash that shrieked so loud and so long about their disturbing mental illness that the entire world could see what a waste of life and insult to human consciousness they really were.

Impeachment doesn't mean removal from office. Fuck off and kill yourself OP, you're a retarded idiot, don't post here again.

He won't be impeached, but when he loses in 2020 he will be remembered as a total moron and the beginning of the end for the American Empire. What happens after him is an unknown - but being remembered as a moron is a certainty.

A moron for the ages if you will.

fuck off vodka nigger. white people don't even consider slavs white.

So is your post strong assumptions or proven facts? There’s a whole “ifs” in there to take you seriously.

I wish someone would impeach Trump already so that I can get cozy watching liberals beg to have him back as pence purges homo rights.

oh sweetie, he's fucked
move on

so what...it's not illegal you whiny faggot

Youre a dumb fucking leaf. Obama trolled us with net neutrality. It has nothing to do with neutrality. Your bandwidth will always be throttled. Even with unlimited plans.

did you forget your meds today?

>fascist Russia

>Amerimutt
>Calling someone else cucked
You really have no self-awareness

Even if impeachment did happen I don't think the left truly would comprehend the ramifications.

Reichsführer

now don't get your panties in a wad Johan, at least we don't have a shepig ruining our country.

Youre a fascist.

Why do you libtards say things you know aren't true?

Mass Media
ib4 this is not his citations

I mean really it's up to Trump, if he wants to fight it like that he will win easily, but the public will not spontaneously start fighting on his behalf if he himself will not. In general I agree that the political solution window is rapidly closing, I also think it's a fairly common sentiment. It's depressing as fuck.

He's been "fucked" since day 1, but he's still here. Flynn did this to save his son and save money. In a few months there will be some new "zomg drumpf is done!" story.

You really are a dumb cuck fuck

The fucking idiot trap has been sprung, thank you CNN for blowing the dog whistle for the Trump derangement zombies to start vomiting on themselves again.
It really is funny watching how fast you sad sacks of shit will spiral back into the delusional worlds you live in.
#TRIGGERED.

Which is only illegal under a minor law from the 1800s that no one has ever been prosecuted with. Breaking this law would not reach the level of a high crime or misdemeanor.

The House wont bring charges anyway so this is all mute. Even if they did you could never get 2/3's of the Senate to vote guilty.

First: libtard? Where do you think we are you faggot?
Second: Which part? That everyone will finally admit the obvious truth that he's a sub 90 IQ retard who couldn't manage a Wendy's on his own without fucking it up? Or the part where there's no chance of him winning in 2020?

Its nice that (((you))) are predicting the fall of America. Go KYS you traitor.

He lied when he testified about having contact with Russian officials before the election
You’re obviously ignoring facts, so I’m trying to use basic logic to string together a series of thought that don’t rely on things you’ll ignore anyway

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ ABOUT POLITICS YOU AUTOMATIC BOT RETARDS , I GOT NO MEDS TO TAKE , THE ZERG ARE THE AFRICAN FLEAS , LEARN TO POP CULTURE TARD !

>muh amerimut
nice try Abu Bakr
germany is literally the mexico of the planet, nobody fucking likes you

my sides user.... my sides....
go back to pakistan

Flynn lied about having Russian contact you ass

He and his close advisers openly advocate for the fall of American supremacy and soft power. They're out there dismantling the State Department right now. It's fucking rich that you see fit to call *me* a traitor.

This is unironically the best thing that could happen to trump.
Their making him into the next JFK, hes going to be a cult icon.
>unelected cia nigger decides hes going to overturn the results of an election just because he disagrees with their deepstate narrative
>liberals are cheering this
If they impeach trump simply for cooperating with a nuclear power AFTER getting elected do we start the civil war?

>Thinking either of those are right-wing
>Thinking Trump is right-wing
>Thinking 2017 is 2008

How many levels of being a fucking retard are you on exactly?

lying to the FBI probably. or some sort of perjury

Weak reply, want to try again my 56% white friend?

>
Pardon Flynn and fire Meuller. Declare martial law and lay siege to every college campus and the FBI building until every Commie in this country is purged. Time to Saudi style.

>Now that his presidency is over and he'll be impeached soon, what will Trump's legacy be?

Incredibly unpopular tax cut for the rich
(Not) building the wall
Ending net neutrality

A succinct example of how delusional and retarded liberals really are. They want something so bad that they make it real in their minds, then they try to convince others that it's real, then they start screaming at you if you don't believe it's real.

That's because you have the intellectual capacity of 5 year old children. Go ahead and take that razor-sharp mind back to Re.ddit with your faggot anime sign where you won't be so thoroughly and continuously blown
>the fuck
out
>faggot
This is my board, not yours.

only guy to answer the question good on you