>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/FDydp)
archive.is/TCGSw)
archive.is/l5hfB)
archive.is/97TVR)
archive.is/rq36H)
archive.is/v36l8)
archive.is/Z46rP)
archive.fo/OovtP
archive.fo/HXfA6
archive.fo/kRd6a
amp.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

First for historic visit

It reads in the charge what he lied about. He is pleading guilty to asking the Russians not to escalate a sanctions war. Issues in charges are very minor. 2nd dealt with Obama's UN shiv at Israel.

Flynn says he was told to contact Russians. According the FBI statement, Flynn communicated with Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on the coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. This is post-election vote.

Flynn
>After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Ty Cobb:
>"Today, Michael Flynn, a former National Security Advisor at the White House for 25 days during the Trump Administration, and a former Obama administration official, entered a guilty plea to a single count of making a false statement to the FBI.
>"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn. The conclusion of this phase of the Special Counsel's work demonstrates again that the Special Counsel is moving with all deliberate speed and clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion."

WE ARE AT ELEVATED SHILLCON LEVELS

BE ADVISED SHILLCON LEVELS WILL REMAIN ELEVATED FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS AS SHILLS AND SLIDERS TRY TO FORCE THEIR FLYNN NARRATIVE UNTIL BEING BTFO BY THE INFO WE'VE ALREADY BEEN AWARE OF FOR A YEAR

REMEMBER (((ABC)))'S FAKE NEWS REPORTING IS A PLOY TO LOWER CONFIDENCE BEFORE TAX VOTE

Trump is finished.

>talking to russians is a crime

Remember me?

DEATH TO THE JEWS!
AWOO!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>US new home sales surge unexpectedly, hitting 10-year high in October (archive.is/FDydp)
>Consumer Confidence Breaks Another Record, Hits 17-Year High (archive.is/TCGSw)
>S&P 500 (2,632) opens at new record high (archive.is/l5hfB)
>U.S. Third-Quarter Growth Revised to Three-Year High of 3.3% (archive.is/97TVR)
>Tax cut bill clears Senate test vote (52-48) as Trump eyes 'big victory' (archive.is/rq36H)
>Dow closes above 24,000 for first time (24,272.35), 63rd record high of 2017 (archive.is/v36l8)
>Sen. John McCain will support tax bill, boosting its chances of passing (archive.is/Z46rP)

Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn has pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements in the Russia probe, a felony. He faces up to five years in prison.

1. Flynn admitted lying about contacts with the Russian ambassador in December and also lying in foreign agent registration materials filed in March.

2. Flynn has agreed to cooperate with the government as part of plea deal. No sentencing date was set - the special counsel office will file a status update in three months.

3. Special counsel prosecutor said Michael Flynn told an unnamed senior Trump transition team official at Mar-a-Lago about his contacts with the Russian ambassador

Flynn, flanked by two of his lawyers at the lectern, appeared calm. He exited the courtroom and got in an elevator, we're now waiting for him to exit. He did not say anything to the mass of reporters who waited outside the courtroom right after.

4. Court docs say that on 12/29, after Obama announced sanctions against Russia, Flynn called a "senior official" w/ the Trump transition team at Mar-a-Lago, who was with other transition officials, to discuss "what, if anything, to communicate to the Russian Ambassador"

Sow me the man and I'll find you the crime. This is what Mueller's investigation is.

i wish i had an xm8

MAGA +++

Reminder that the leftists are CELEBRATING Kate's murderer getting off

wew which shillcon are we on it's getting spicy today

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF IS FINALLY FINISHED

BREAKING: REP. BLAKE FARENTHOLD (R-Texas) has used $84,000 of public money to settle sexual harassment claims.

JUST VOTE ON THE WHOLE BILL ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEE

has to be 3

Do you even know who his closest advisors are bro

Heather Brit are you here?

Lol

this is brutal.

Bitch probably wanted the dick and the money.

All we need is for Susan Collins not to bitch out.

I miss her so much.

Is there a queue of motions? Is Turtle fucking up by not putting in a motion to hold the final vote?

Well battle maybe lost, but war is not over.

I will keep a laminated picture in my plate carrier when we liberate california from itself

of course, only republican politicians will be leaked

omg.............

Take an ax to the fucking neck of every subhuman who refuses to restore the rule of law with military force.

I think this is really it guys.

Can we not dig our heads in the sand and address that Flynn is testifying that TRUMP told him to comminucate with russians?

Its over.

This is America, faggot. Bullets fly everywhere. You liars tried to make it sound like dude walked up to the white lady and popped a cap in her skull at point blank. Nobody's responsible for random bullets when they leave muh gun.

>A military general lying for a plea deal to get out of 6 month of jail time
Really nigger?

What does this mean?

>tattoo
yeah no

Nothing he said was a crime, he was already cleared on that call

CNN basically spells out how this went down
archive.fo/OovtP

>Flynn initially told investigators sanctions were not discussed. But FBI agents challenged him, asking if he was certain that was his answer. He said he didn't remember.

>The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers. Although Flynn didn't remember all of what he talked about, they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them, the officials say.

>Further, then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates delayed notifying the White House until after Flynn was interviewed. At that point, FBI Director James Comey did not object to notifying the White House counsel.

So first they tap the shit out of Flynn then they interview him while investigating "russian interference" then make it out like its this huge crime so he gets fired when its basically the same as sessions saying hi to the same dude at a conference

They then clear him of wrongdoing basically admitting they had nothing to go on
archive.fo/HXfA6

Further reading:
archive.fo/kRd6a

So nothing about Turkey right? That is confirmed for fake news then

Pro-life Trumpcucks: WE MUST SAVE THE CHILDREN... BY PUTTING A CHILD MOLESTER IN THE SENATE. THIS MAKES TOTAL SENSE TO US AND A LIFETIME OF MORAL BANKRUPTCY MEANS WE DON’T EVEN SEE THE IRONY.

>reintroduction of SALT up to 10,000 dollars.
WHY CANT STATES LOWER THEIR TAXES INSTEAD?

>oh look at all this salt from Sup Forums us redditors are really top notch

>trumptards don't understand the crime
You realise lying to the FBI is a felony?

>Politico
Into the trash it goes.

Guys I'm going to pretend to be retarded... Here goes!
>DRUMPF IS FINISHEDTH!!! IT'STH OVER!

Haha.

Let me see if I have the timeline right:

>Flynn is directed to ask the Russian ambassador about their UN vote on Israel (completely legal and normal)
>During this conversation Flynn talks about other stuff
>Their conversation is leaked because the Russian ambassador was wiretapped
>Flynn then lies to Pence, Trump, and everyone saying he didn't speak about sanctions
>It comes out he totally did and is lying
>Gets fired by Trump
>Now being charged on that lie

Seems to be correct, right?

this shilling is making me a bit nostalgic for the election season
it's been awhile since we've had a good wave

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAA

what do you want

>Nice!
Sad...

First for shills being so retarded that they don’t know “the wall” legislation passed in 2006 and only lacks funding. Is it hard to pretend to be educated only to be wrong so very often? Pic related from your gods over at politifact shillfucks :). Enjoy your day!

oh noooooo

NOOOOOOO
IT'S THE ELECTION
IT MUST BEEEEEE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sounds like...

Flynn lied to the FBI about urging de-escalation with a nuclear power, bad Flynn!

Because Collins is a treasonous kike bitch.

Everyone calm the fuck down and read this shit.

amp.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

>Because there was no recklessness
ALWAYS KILL A TRAITOR BEFORE AN ENEMY, JIMBO!

>it's another anti-Trump cucks swallow nothingburgers like it's going out of style episode
I'll never forget

>ywn stick your hard white cock between those fat sacks of white nationalist titty meat

Why even live?

GOD NO THEY HAVE MORE FUCKING MOTIONS

Everyone is calm, only shills aren't.

>lying to the fbi is talking to russians

Can someone hit me up with a stream of the tax vote?

Oh no...Trump colluded with RUSSIA on how to kill ISIS, that bastard

Protecting Flynn was never part of any battle. He stepped way too far fucking out when he was taking money from Turkey while advising a presidential candidate and telling no one about it. Fuck that.

When's the tax vote?

Fren

but
but
but drumpf is finished

requesting help

>Still haven`t passed a single piece of major legislation (wall soon right drumpfies?)
>Now that Flynn pleaded guilty impeachment imminent
So we can all agree that Trump is the worst President in the history of the United States of America, right?

I need a rundown on a couple things Heather has said regarding the ME.

>Didn't even get Involuntary Manslaughter
>Because there was no recklessness
>even though someone died
I don't think that's how the law works

who would have guessed
now shills begone

FLYNN AND TRUMP SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WAYS TO FIGHT ISIS
WTF I LOVE ISIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO COMMUNISM

Dead Reds!
Dead Reds!
Dead Reds!

Not to mention it was AFTER the election. The whole point of the investigation is Russian interference in the election. The election was over at the time.

he would be suicided before he ever set foot in a cell bro

Guys we need to get rid of Flynn and his son

Flynn lied about negotiating the terms of Trump's surrender of West Point to the Briti...I mean sanctions against Russia

Democrats want it to be illegal to fight ISIS? Lol that’s going to look really good for them in 2020.

>candidate Trump

how can these kikes get away with blatantly lying like this?

that they've got fucking nothing, like everyone here has known for a year. talking is not illegal. collusion is not a crime. these people are committing seditious libel and are trying to overthrow a democratically elected president. it won't work, though. he's too powerful now.

Kek

I don't know the rules of the Senate enough to say yes or no but I feel like he has the ability to call the vote whenever he wants to.

So nothing. AGAIN! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Yea after you kill yourself I’ll consider

This season of the Trump show is off the CHAIN.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
LEFTIST MASS OF MANEUVER BEING DOG WHISTLED THAT HARD.

We're just mocking leftists now

Press S to shit on the anti-Trump cucks narrative.

SHILLCON 2, catalog has become uninhabitable wasteland, /ptg/ under heavy assault by disinfo batteries. Do not engage shillposts within /ptg/ - that's what the automated defense awoos are for.

How do you accidentally fire three bullets?

You seem more interested in defending the Russians than defending Trump?

our legal system is deeply compromised

It’s over, Drumpfies. Just give up. Trump will never be re-elected after this shit show.