Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

>[6:26 AM] PlatFleece: Tell the thread I'll release QUEENS Chapter 2 on New Years
>[6:26 AM] PlatFleece: so Puk Puck can ruin New Years too :stuck_out_tongue:
>[6:26 AM] PlatFleece: promise to Wedin again

Also I want to MARRY Mariko!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Baby_One_More_Time_(song)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PYTHIE DID NOTHING WRONG

I want to be sexually arrested by Patricia.

What if Nemurin went berserk and started killing everyone she met on the dream world?

luge can never be forgiven for removing such a prime quality christmas cake from the magical girl gene pool.

Reminder that Shufflin are people too.

I thought Patricia was nude and wrapped like a present and was about to scold you about this being a Christian board.

I thought she was naked too, then I looked closely and I was mildly disappointed.

Also picrel is ACES spoiler.

Is this the most sexual design possible? Lady Proud, Mao Pam, and CQ have nothing on that.

>Nemurin's powers were actually good, she was just too naive to use them to their full potential

Also, gotta love Nemurin's design.

We are here for your virginity, user.

No.

Pechika and Lapis are pure!

>Is this the most sexual design possible?
Nah, that's Puck's.

That loli is obese.

Go away Puk.

Quake's van does not discriminate.

>She was young, like a kid. She had wavy golden hair, as well as a pure angelic smile. When she began singing, Hammer recognized it as a song from the 2000’s.

What 2000s song was Puk Puck singing?

>he has never seen a child's proportions before

Puk Puck would be a 10/10 design if she didn't have heterochromia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Baby_One_More_Time_(song)

That's fine.

how I see it. . 

Looks like user has been watching too many Puk music videos.

I see little kids almost everyday, her legs have proportions of a toddler's, whereas her upper body has the proportions of a ~4 year old kid.

Wasn't it stated that Puk Puck had the body of a kindergartner?

Puk Puck being reminiscent of a Putto (commonly mistakenly called cherubs) is fitting.

Well, yeah, she is described as kindergarten looking girl. She could as well look like 3yo.

And Quake, you shouldn't say those kind of things like that, this is why everyone thinks you are a pedophile.

her heterochromia reminds me of Lelouch. . while Snow White would be Suzaku (which how QUEENS would be). . 

She probably has a phat ass.

>SW will eventually not kill Puk Puck

Fund it

>Princess Quake claimed this post was a joke

Perfect for raping.

I want Puk Puck to cure me of my toddlercon with her fat little butt.

>I see little kids almost everyday

Can I see your sketchbook?

Jokes on you, women can't be pedophiles.

Stop bullying Quake and Flame Flamey.

What did Quake mean by this?

Never.

>The three sisters exited the store room, only to find Keek groaning and rubbing her forehead, and Puk Puck and Tot Pop wrapping their hands around each other’s shoulders.

>“Oh hi girls! Hope that didn’t take too long! I was just making friends with these two and my best buddy, Tot Pop!”

>“Yep! Sorry you missed out on the fun! Don’t worry though, Tot’s got your back if you ever need her!” said Tot Pop grinning.

I just keep imagining a spotlight illuminating Puk Puck and Tot Pop while confetti rains down on them from above.

Shut-up Quake, go back to your park.

What were they doing while the sisters were away?

Fuck off Flamey, it seems you have a visit

No.

>going to magical prison because no longer being a magical girl doesn't change your tendencies

Not even magic can save Quake.

I wonder if she borrowed Patricia's cuffs to catch loli magical girls.

Fire extinguisher x SW OTP

Wouldn't magic land be okay with people like Quake?
Like 70% of their staff looks underage and at least 20% looks prepubescent, one of the three big sages looks like a toddler ever.

LoM is all about double-standards and using the rules instead of following them.

Sure they might have a rule against it, but they'd only apply it when it hurt their opponents or when it's too public to ignore.

Ever notice how making an actual little kid a magical girl (Swim, Cran, Marika) literally ruins their lives in every way shape and form?

If only Quake were still alive, I'm sure she'd join Deluge in societal upheaval to save the children.

Actually, looks aside, a good part of their staff might in fact be prepubescent being a fact that most magical girls are chosen at very young ages.

Snow White. . 'The Magical Girl Hunter' who brings a fire extinguisher into the battle and succeeds. . 
. . . 
twice. . 

credits: ことかす 

While physical appearances are certainly part of it many/most pedophiles are attracted to the idea of innocence that's found in children. Puk Puck might make Quake hot and bothered initially but as soon as she makes this face and pours herself a glass of hard liquor after a long day the illusion is ruined. This would cause her to seek out the real children regardless of their appearance. For instance Tempest looks quite mature but still made Quake sweat when she got close.

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

>that face when you remember not everyone is your friend

I want to make Puk Puck make that face.

she will surely make that face. . 

Puck behaves like a little girl though. She might have a big keikaku and all but her personality resembles her appearance.

We've only seen her act like a little girl so far. The way she treated the contract and completely neglected Uluru shows that at the very least she's not just a retarded friendship bomb that gets deployed by someone competent.

i bet tot pop gave her the idea to make a music video.

hmanga when

HIT ME WITH THAT REMIX!

WHY, i hate swim swim

Because she's playing to win.

no, shes playing for the other worst girl thats dead

Welcome to mahoiku, enjoy your stay.

She's seven and autistic so it's okay.

>Princess Quake claimed this post w-
Oh wait, different context. Carry on.

It's also okay in Quake context.

What are some characters that could beat this Elf in a fight?

Tama.

orcs

R-R-R-REMIX!

Mao Pam
Maybe Pukin

Fair fight? Marika, Mao Pam, Sonia, Pukin, possibly Joker, Dark Cutie and Mei.

cute

It's a real pythie that Tot Pop had the worst taste in women.

Just finished chapter 5 of Limited. Most useless girl suddenly is super useful thanks to her power. And none of the uses were her own idea, so she's still most useless girl. Does that make her a tool?
Captain Grace and Funny Trick team work was great, too bad they're fighting on the wrong side.
Didn't expect hardass cop to have a complete breakdown.

I would add Rain Pou possibly to the fight; what with them rainbows being totally silent.

Also, are you sure about Mei? Couldn't Cranberry use sound waves to force her aerosol-self to coalesce?

spin off with them doing cute things together when?

>what with them rainbows being totally silent.
Problem is that Rain Pou herself makes noises with her heartbeats and breathing, and with that is pretty easy for Cramberry to look for, and yeah, maybe Mei would lose against sound waves.

is that alice ?
best girl dies :(

those thighs

I wonder how Deluge was reacting to the Shufflin dance video.I expect it to go something like.

>Deluge gets to borrow Mana's laptop since 7753 thinks she might be getting bored.
>Deluge surfing the Internet when suddenly sees the Shufflin video
>7753 was watching TV when suddenly she hears freezing and stabbing noises on the top floor.
>Rushes to Deluge's room when she finds Deluge freezing and stabbing the broken laptop using her trident
>"You already destroyed a deck of poker cards a few weeks ago Deluge.Why would you destroy Mana's laptop?"
>Deluge doesnt answer and just goes back to her bed and just resumes resting.

>Shufflins learn to dance
Someone needs to make that video. Please let the anime one day get to animating this, I need it in my life.

It will never be animated and I will cry myself to sleep every night because of it.

>Thinking a niche upon niche series about magical girls killing each other would ever get through the 100+ episodes required to get to that point
You sure have a disgusting amount of optimism.

I hope some kind soul will make that on MMD in the future.

it's always good to be optimistic, pon!

>best girl Mana will never be animated and voiced by Aoi Yuuki

Fav stahp, you're supposed to be dead.

>best girl
How do you feel about Mana participating in QUEENS?

>Mana
>voiced by Aoi Yuuki
Stop saying things I want that will never come true.

>Deluge, this is the last fucking time, either you stop destroying shit or we will send you back to LoM

God Mana's hair is dumb. She must have taken 10 years to get her sideburns that length.

are there any Captain Grace fan arts?

Not him, but another user who's favorite is Mana. I'm surprised there's more than one of us.

I'm really happy to see her again but also scared for her safety.

Don't talk shit about Mana's hair.

And that's how Deluge went to live with BBC.

Worried because I don't want her, 7753, or Mei to suffer.

You're just jealous that Mana can pull off ridiculously long sideburns.