Usa on the verge of collapse ??

whats going on in america?
at the moment literally every senator in all states are taking money from telecom ???
wtf is going on ??
i have never seen anything like that (im a centipede btw)

>at the moment literally every senator in all states are taking money from telecom ???
wow another braindead net neutrality moron

I hope you die OP you stupid fuck

Every years whites grow toward minority status.

Every year more and more people are aiming downwards,

This is the end. Thank God you never moved here kraut. we're going to become south africa. Im moving north as possible. Shitskins can't stand the cold.

At least I wont be able to find retards like you anywhere on the internet soon because you'll have to pay for every byte sent towards this domain apart from the mandatory $199 monthly pay to you provider for having a line at all.

i dont think you understand how serious this is. literally EVERY senator took money from telecom.
look the front page you want people charge you 20$ per face book friend?
we must save the net neutrality

First you need to save your wife from her muslim bf and your daughter (male) from the africans

Then worry about net neutrality

firstly my daughter is too young to need saving from anyone.
secondly there might easily be the biggest scandal in the history of US and you dont even SEE it when its in front of your EYES.
bernie sanders is the only one who dont took any money from telecom.

The USD can only maintain its world reserve currency status and its petro-dollar status for so long until major world economic players begin moving away from the dollar, that is if they can defend themselves against a US military invasion (*cough* Libya *cough* Iraq *cough* Syria).

>firstly my daughter is too young to need saving from anyone.
Don't get too comfortable, Hans. 1-9 is a mohammedian's favourite age range, jew's too.

I remember having to pay 20$ for every geocities page I visited in 2002. People that think all the memes about net neutrality are true are just mutts or retarded euros.

i fucking hope
>civil war when

>Le this is truly the end for Amerikkka says nervous eurocuck for the 18th time this decade
Why don't you cuckstains pay attention to your own problems I stead of ours
>Inb4 hurrr what happens to you effects us!
No it doesn't, that's literally never been the case outside of war, worry about your own shit caring more about us is half the reason you cunts re in the sitution you're in in the first place(bongistan being the other half)

>usa on the verge of collapse ??
Unfortunately it is, but not for the reasons most think. So get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

WOW you amerimutts really are retarded. Can't wait to get rid of you faggots.

Why? When America falls all the others will also.

The world is less dependant on you than you think.

That has nothing to do with it, you will see.

I could live without the internet. It's not that big a deal.

business as usual. IF the economy or (((wall street))) crashes, you will see riots though. People are not prepared for another 2008 and we are more politically divided than ever.

the world is pretty dependent on America. From the culture, the arms, the foreign aid and technology.

Only the third world it seems.

>firstly my daughter is too young to need saving from anyone.
Fuck I laughed

Dolard Doompf is gettin inpeached!

>usa on the verge of collapse ??

What fake ass news have you been masturbating to? Bahahahahaha.

Mighty cozy over here in the mountains user, not a nigger in sight unless I go to a downtown area or their segregated shitty fucking project neighborhoods. I'm not autistic power level so I still have the occasional conversation with normal non ghetto black people. I tell them where I live and they are afraid to even go near that mountain. The air even smells better here. Niggers can't survive indawoods never forget it.

This.