You see a well-spoken, well-dressed and successful young African American male

You see a well-spoken, well-dressed and successful young African American male.

I see a future President.

Tell him to go back to his ethnocontinent. The mud hutters need people like him.

>Black
>well-spoken

>Another Obama

WE

does he have to buy all the things he reviews?

also lol at his tesla fucking up like 5 times already

>I see a future President.

This. Even the more articulate of them sound like garbage.

I see a nigger.

>Estonia
Please dont do that to your country

I see a current Technigga

Open YT and you'll see thousands of Indian doing similar thing.

I can't see shit, turn the lights on!

I looked all over the pic op
Where is he?

No. Most big reviewers get everything for free because it's very cheap advertisement.

I see an afronaut

Ain't that the tech review guy from YouTube? Shit, with the 10 million subscribers he's got there's bound to be more than a few Sup Forumsflakes in there somewhere. Wonder how they grapple with the inner turmoil of actually finding a subhuman nigger monkey a reliable reviewer of latest technology and actually kinda likeable as a person while being huwite nationalists destined to save Evropa (and any part of the world where there's a lotta white people in general)...

>rare african american male

His video are crispy.

technigger is goat tbqh

>(you)

found the nigger

>You see a well-spoken, well-dressed and successful young African American male.
I see a nigger who needs to stay 50 feet from me unless he wants to get shot

>well-dressed
>wearing a t-shirt and jeans

>successful
>in terms of views is BTFO by a leaf bugman

This guy is clickbaiting Pajeets and making them think every high end product which they can't afford sucks. Marquees on the other hand is actually selling those expensive products (including cars) and you can bet that makes more money than providing bread and circus to poorfags.

This

Fucking poos! I don't want advice from poos about some Android device!

He's roleplaying. Deep down inside, he's still an angry black man. He may seem intellectual and educated, but given the right circumstances he will revert to his true black ways. Don't take him seriously. Humor him if you must, but remember that he's no different, and no better, than his fellow black men.

Idk who this is but they’re not well dressed

I see a future crack smoking nigger rapest, but that's just me.