Assertive girls are always best girl

Assertive girls are always best girl.

Vengeful psychopath girls are way better.

They're both bitches, though.
And bitches cannot be the best girl.

Every Monogatari girl is a bitch. They don't take Araragi's shit and actually have personalities.

best girl isn't a bitch, though

Agreed. fuck shitty tsunderes

Excellent tastes my dude.

And yet you chose someone who isn't even best girl in her show.

Just because she throws out some femdom-style lines doesn't mean she's assertive. Call me when she can get her boyfriend to stop cheating on her on a regular basis.

The only correct outcome for this series is RRRG staying with his sisters. together at all times

It's not cheating if it's with his sister

Yes sir

>Crab for ants

How about if it's with a bunch of supernatural lolis?

Ghosts don't count, dolls aren't real people, and the vampire was there first.

So let me get this straight:
-2 cases of family skinship
-2 sentient onaholes
-1 case of it can't be helped

They are. Now if only they don't fuck around and just grab MC by the dick, then they'll win every time.

Helpful ominous girls are the best

Yes, that sounds about right.

>girl

I accept her in any form and gender.

I want crab to peg me

Having sex with a girl that might kill you after is the best!

Is that what people see in Black Hanekawa too?

I want crab to beat me up, step on me and then call me worthless virgin.

LOL RRRG

In my experience, people that choose Hanekawa or Black Hanekawa tend to just like her for her breasts, and that's about it. It's very shallow if you ask me, but I guess they probably don't care about my opinion.

I don't rate Hanekawa all that highly, but if I did, that would be why.

Black Hanekawa is pretty cool for the explicit catgirl features though.

Hanekawa is in my top 5 characters but it isn't for her tits. Post-Tiger Hanekawa is the best.

post Tiger Hanekawa is really almost a completely different girl than black or regular Hanekawa, so that's noble enough.

I want to drink sake and snuggle with Kukaku

Same

Twin braids and/or glasses bring out my inner s

Assertive girls are only okay when they're smart. Stupid assertive girls are a terrible, terrible thing.

>not setting traps for them
>not stringing them along as they dance in your palm
>not watching their faces twist in despair and then resignation as they realize they've become your bitch
I'm hard just thinking about it.

That's exactly the same reason Araragi didn't pick her because he just has lust.

why do snek mouths look like pussies

OHOHO isn't assertive it's more like narcissistic

I like assertive girls that are sexually submissive and you femdom loving degenerates can't stop me

>Spotted the horny user
Anon, just masturbate please.

>thinking anyone is going to give a shit about your taste

2 reasons mostly. First they have venom glands that essentially run venom along the roof of the mouth towards the fangs. Secondly, their glottis is quite large (its the urethra looking thing on the bottom jaw) this is so that snakes can swallow objects properly. Ever seen a snake devour an incredibly large animal whole? It needs the glottis there to enable to to breathe while it's doing that. In some cases they will literally force their glottis off to the side/out of their mouths, sort of like prolapsing, in order to continue breathing while eating something.

Snakes are really fucking weird man.

She looks like smug Megumin. Can someone make a shoop?

I wonder what type is crab

I'd say she's either the Smug or Bully type in my opinion but she can be dere also so I don't know

I see you are also men of refined taste

KA-TE-RU-NO?

Would she be the type into that though?

Who's this character