Masha'Allah

'WE'LL DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY'

Chilling ISIS poster threatens Brits with Big Ben jihadi attack

>A masked figure in military gear fires as the world famous clock tower burns alongside in the latest sinister image.

>ISIS has released a chilling image of a gunman firing automatic weapons at Big Ben - in an apparent warning to Brits.

>The masked figure in military gear fires as the world famous clock tower burns alongside the words: "we will destroy your country, as you destroyed our country."

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5012199/isis-post-chilling-pic-of-santa-next-to-a-box-of-dynamite-in-new-yorks-times-square/
thesun.co.uk/news/5015263/chilling-isis-poster-threatens-brits-with-big-ben-jihadi-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((site)))

'WE MEET AT CHRISTMAS SOON'

ISIS post chilling pic of Santa next to a box of dynamite in New York’s Times Square

The caption alongside Father Christmas lurking ominously over the street reads: 'We meet at Christmas'

>ISIShas released a chilling image of Santa Claus standing next to a box of dynamite in a packed Times Square.

>Alongside an ominous looking father Christmas and a wooden crate marked 'high explosive dynamite', the caption reads: 'We meet at Christmas in New York... soon.'

thesun.co.uk/news/5012199/isis-post-chilling-pic-of-santa-next-to-a-box-of-dynamite-in-new-yorks-times-square/

thesun.co.uk/news/5015263/chilling-isis-poster-threatens-brits-with-big-ben-jihadi-attack/

asking for more chilling images, Sup Forums?

CHILLING

DEUS VULT

COME TO ME MUHAMMAD I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SHKULL

""""""""""""""""Chilling""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Lets hope they're better at terror attacks than they are at MS Paint

>>ANNOYomus

>>Meme

>That western soldier with the Isis shit on his goggles
This thread is pure gold, thank you.

A car bomb failed to explode yesterday in London next to a christmas market.
Some hours ago an IED was found in a christmas market in Potsdam

>chilling

its something a 14 year old would pshop

Blows up unarmed normies - reckons its a fighting unit that just happens to fuck goats
Meets real special forces...

>as you destroyed our country
>implying there was anything to be destroyed in the Muslim infected shitholes

Fucking mudshits, start the goddamn deportations and gas chambers already.

ISIS threatening again
oh noo
what will they do, make some tweets? whatever will we do

well to be frank, we should just kill their families, all of them

Its not even A E S T H E T I C

SITE is run by MOSSAD asset Rita Katz who was an Iraqi Jew until her father got caught spying for Israel and was executed. Her family moved to Israel where she received her IDF/Mossad training, then moved to the USA so she could spy on Americans for Israel.

When she's taking about ISIS attacking, what she's saying is that Israel is going to use their ISIS Army to attack the West.

Israel is PO that their ISIS Army didn't destroy Syria, so now they're going to use ISIS to attack the West and get them back into destroying Syria for the glory of Apartheid Israel.

>3 non-whites in a picture is acceptable
Europe is doomed....

>implying I'm afraid of a bunch of goat-fucking sandniggers
Come and get me, Ahmed.

wew, that's some Punisher MAX shit

What country?

big ben, Masha'Allah..

Muslims don't believe in countries.

They are a bunch of feudal tribal fucks.