>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/936636480755257344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VOTE WHEN?

It reads in the charge what he lied about. He is pleading guilty to asking the Russians not to escalate a sanctions war. Issues in charges are very minor. 2nd dealt with Obama's UN shiv at Israel.

Flynn says he was told to contact Russians. According the FBI statement, Flynn communicated with Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on the coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. This is post-election vote.

Flynn
>After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Ty Cobb:
>"Today, Michael Flynn, a former National Security Advisor at the White House for 25 days during the Trump Administration, and a former Obama administration official, entered a guilty plea to a single count of making a false statement to the FBI.
>"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn. The conclusion of this phase of the Special Counsel's work demonstrates again that the Special Counsel is moving with all deliberate speed and clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion."

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Gonna be a Salty New Year, friends.

Anyone still care about the nothing burger or have we already moved on?

Nailed it OP. Nice job.

MAGA

Give me a quick rundown on this Flynn shit. Should we be worried?

Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn has pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements in the Russia probe, a felony. He faces up to five years in prison.

1. Flynn admitted lying about contacts with the Russian ambassador in December and also lying in foreign agent registration materials filed in March.
2. Flynn has agreed to cooperate with the government as part of plea deal. No sentencing date was set - the special counsel office will file a status update in three months.
3. Special counsel prosecutor said Michael Flynn told an unnamed senior Trump transition team official at Mar-a-Lago about his contacts with the Russian ambassador
Flynn, flanked by two of his lawyers at the lectern, appeared calm. He exited the courtroom and got in an elevator, we're now waiting for him to exit. He did not say anything to the mass of reporters who waited outside the courtroom right after.
4. Court docs say that on 12/29, after Obama announced sanctions against Russia, Flynn called a "senior official" w/ the Trump transition team at Mar-a-Lago, who was with other transition officials, to discuss "what, if anything, to communicate to the Russian Ambassador"

Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.

DONT YOU FORGET ABOUT ME

>B-but Flynn’s a good guy
>he dindu nuffin

Get ‘em, Mueller!!!

Hey Luxembourg if you need a break I can take over,

WHY?

WHY THE FUCK IS NOTHING WORKING?

EVERYTHING WE THROW AT THE FACIST IN CHIEF AND NOTHING STICKS.

NOTHING WORKS.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE GET RID OF THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE????

thanks

I wanna watch her gangbang

Wow.... Wall Street colluding with Russia.... Looks like millionaires and billionaires really don't care for the constitution........... Really..... Makes me think...............

This is his first.

>talking to people as president-elect is a cri...

THEY TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END, IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

AWOOO!

no, not at all
it is a friday make noise but it is completely forgotten about by monday episode

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>luxembourg bread
top comfy

Thanks ABC for your anonymous sources familiar with Trump for tanking the stock market.

>DRUMPF

Inhofe is struggling a bit here.

faggot central is going full Goerge Soros skillstorm to push net neutrality. Apparently the FCC called reddit out on why NN is bad, plus they are trying to keep the Kate verdict from being discussed.
it's literally nothing

Another federal court filing today by the Special Counsel says that in the Paul Manafort case there is "newly-acquired information" which the "government is still examining."

Interdasting.

I hope that spic gets hacked to death by the cartel when he tries crossing the border again.

>Should we be worried?

Is California even a part of this country anymore?

Still no Uranium One special counsel.

How many more hours till they actually vote?

i m good

>worried

Did the tax vote happen yet or was it held back again?

This should be made into a cutout and painted into a mural. Make her a martyr.

lol. shill. by MOC it will be back. Go eat your nothingburger.

Flynn should, lel
But otherwise no. It was after the election and the charges aren't even about contacting Russia, it's about him lying.

Cringy weeb drumpf soyboys

According to advanced de-makeup algorithms, no you do not

PEE PEE SNAPCHATS CONFIRMED

I tried to make a Luxembourg Apu but I'm not sure it turned out so good.

Don't forget that builder real estate tycoon is supposed to be careless and get filmed in a foreign hotal.

She should have a statue at the wall

libtard shills BTFO again trump wanted to fight isis with Russia

Feel for the family, man
>INB4 liberal slag from SF

In terms of law and historical claims, yes. Culturally they have become a subregion due to marxism.

So it's all a nothingburger then?

Hey jap-hating leaf. Ready for the tax bill?

>in the Paul Manafort case there is "newly-acquired information"

From Flynn?

That too. A proper monument.

It's pitiful watching libs slob on his knob when he posts vague pictures and quotes

It will all be over soon sweeties, Trump wont even see the end of his first term at this rate

You should be worried that a jury in california just ruled in favor of a foreign criminal. Fuck this Flynn shit.

PIZZAGATE IS FUCKING REAL!
(((THEY))) ARE TRIED TO GET RID OF ALL WHO IS TRYING TO DISCLOSE THIS

its great. Thanks

Make the blue lighter.

>So it's all a nothingburger then?
looks like it

>BREAKING: White House lawyer: `Nothing' about Flynn guilty plea implicates anyone in Trump White House.

twitter.com/AP/status/936636480755257344

I had no idea, I skimmed through the last thread without reading OP and I saw people asking about a baker so I threw my hat in the ring

I was looking for you last thread, expain
>pic related

You done a good job with this bread, looking forward to many more from (you)

thanks jeff, you fucking idiot

Not an argument

Yes. Notice how they’re trying to bury the verdict from yesterday and how the tax cut plan is getting closer than ever to passing.

Call it Kate's Wall

Please be patient. Attorney Sessions feels a bit sleepy right now. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after.

Is it illegal for trump to tell the national security advisor to contact russia?

>report bullshit headline
>reaction is bad
>"look at what happened, you see how bad trump is"
>quietly correct headline

i wouldn't be surprised if a stock broker planted that "testify against trump" lie - the stock market has moved up to an only 0.35% loss today. someone made a killing

Yes.

>without allies fighting another two-front war, this one involving nuclear weapons, under the leadership of the most hated president in modern history, while a torture apologist runs the C.I.A. The world right now is a powder keg. Trump, an untethered maniac, sits atop it, flicking a lighter that Republicans in Congress could take away, but won’t. If everything goes up in flames, we can’t say we weren’t warned.

They keep threatening to secession whenever the wind blows. California needs to buckle the fuck up and DO IT.

Good job friend, thanks for baking. How long should you be able to bake? One is of course welcome to go as long as they like. Try to find good bakers if you have to go.

Glad to see we have more bakers who are willing and able, leaf baker.

Can't decide whether to give her or Bess title of best sandnigger female.

Especially when they were calling for his head a few months ago for hurting Queen Hillary.

BUILD
THAT
WALL

DEPORT
THEM
ALL

>White House lawyer
>White House lawyer
>White House lawyer
>White House lawyer
sure m8

Thank you Flynn
bye bye Drumpf

That's what I was thinking yesterday. Would go nice with the passing of Kate's law too

They had to vote on an amendment for the middle class proposed by democrats.
Voted no.
Still waiting for final vote.

Somebody get the pic of the 8 Wall prototypes and shop a pic of her onto each section.

We already considered California a lost cause, user. This is the state that dropped the punishment for knowingly infecting someone with HIV.

let the bleach wash over the bits in the illegal servers that implicate comey of major crimes against the people of the united states.

It's like an autistic UN in /ptg/.

He obviously loves the attention. Embarrassing

That fake news headline has already been rolled back. Try to keep up.

Do we love our bakers folks? We do.

If no baker should be here, I m good till 3 pm est.

So did they vote on the tax bill?

it's just not fair guys...how could he get away with this?

Our military installations all over the state say yes, but it's going to take work to fully reintegrate. I predict a million man chimpout once the California portion of the Wall is completed and the beaners realize Aztlan isn't happening.

When this all blows back on democrats, you will join us.